Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Bitcoin (BTC) Halving? Will Bitcoin Price Really Be $100K Next Year? - page 2. (Read 252 times)

Activity: 1974
Merit: 575
Not sure about next year, but a possibility exists for the year after that. Usually the halving itself does not bring that profit, but a year later it happens. Look at 2020 and halving, and look at 2021, or look at 2016 halving, and look at 2017. These are all proves that there is this "follow up" bull run and I am guessing that there is a chance we could see that, possibly of course. It could also turn out to be something much more different and maybe it will go up in 2024, or it may not go up in either of the years, who knows? This is why we should be careful about what we are doing and not go crazy with expectations.
Activity: 2842
Merit: 625
Give it an additional year after the exact time when halving happened.

That's mostly where we're going to see another ATH and it did happened many times and that's why we just go with the flow and the based on how the history went.

There is just way too much mess going on with the economy right now. We got crazy inflation that we assumed would of topped and the fed wouldn’t raise rates anymore and Wall Street and crypto were happy.

Then we got bank crisis issues which is causing fed balance sheet is expand and last night we got the oil production cuts which will make the energy inflation go higher. So most likely we aren’t getting cuts anytime soon.
I'm not sure with that but the printing of money happened during the pandemic and it was exactly  on par with bitcoin's 4-year cycle.

It's true that many things have been happening lately and it's adding uncertainly to most of us but we'll get to see if by these factors will contribute to the next ATH and cycle.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 877
The halving will occur once every four years in bitcoin's journey cycle, but to my knowledge there is no certainty that price will determine the move higher, even though the previous halving provided a new price for bitcoin or rather as we saw in the previous halving. Meanwhile, to explain what halving is, you have explained it in detail according to the source you used and it is very clear for common knowledge for some people.

But if there is a question whether the halving will go according to the year that people often say, then the answer is also very clear with several previous halvings. Anyone can expect $100k-$200k, but not sure when it will happen, the highest price of bitcoin in the previous halving almost touched $100k and it is likely that the next halving will pass that price.
legendary
Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708
There is just way too much mess going on with the economy right now. We got crazy inflation that we assumed would of topped and the fed wouldn’t raise rates anymore and Wall Street and crypto were happy.

Then we got bank crisis issues which is causing fed balance sheet is expand and last night we got the oil production cuts which will make the energy inflation go higher. So most likely we aren’t getting cuts anytime soon.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1491
The first decentralized crypto betting platform
I don't know about next year, but definitely next cycle. You have to think that the bull run is usually one year after the halving, so we would be talking about 2025. In any case, I think that is the minimum barrier to cross. Not going over 100,000 next cycle would be a catastrophe for price expectations.

I am more hesitant about $200,000, which, if breached, would be a x3 from the highs of this cycle. I think that target is more difficult.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1228
There's no definitive conclusion on whether halving can dictate price moves higher than before, but history has proven it to be. The halving will drive more interest in bitcoin especially for anyone expecting returns, so in itself the impact on the price can be expected to be positive.

I can expect the price to reach $100k in the long term regardless if it is affected by the halving or something, but this will definitely need ongoing process and support.
legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1181
Sorry and please correct if there is inaccurate information and data, I just want to share what I know now. How much do you think Bitcoin Price Next Year Will Be $100K?
After all what you've said is basically can fundamentally support, however I don't see how your assumptions about the bitcoin price could be, so can I get your opinion on the next bitcoin price as well instead of just asking for opinions?

Halving is basically an event that will always occur in a 4-year cycle, this moment is expected to affect the price even though several other factors have significantly made the price reach its highest point. Increased adoption, involved of some big investors and FOMO are some of the things that have made the demand for bitcoin rise. $100K is a possible target after the halving, but let's see how bitcoin journey in the years leading up to the halving.
Activity: 406
Merit: 443
It is not a linear relationship between Bitcoin (BTC) Halving occurs and Bitcoin price increase, but its effect on the long term is positive because it affects supply.
In the previous cycles, the price needed about several months before we saw a clear positive rebound for Halving.
do not expect that we will get $100K after a day or a week of Halving, but there is a high probability that we will get it within a year to 3 years after that.
Most people will not read all of the post, there is no need for all these blocks of writing to explain basic concepts that may affect the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 223
No one knows for sure when the next halving will occur, but experts predict it will happen in April 2024. Bitcoin hit an all-time high or what we commonly know as the all-time Hay at $69,045. Many experts do not hesitate to share their predictions for the future of Bitcoin with halvings which will help reduce the speed of adding new Bitcoins and keep BTC circulating to avoid true inflation.

What is the effect of the Bitcoin halving on the price of Bitcoin, is the growth of Bitcoin also affected, then does our previous Bitcoin trading strategy have to change too? this time we will discuss one of the most important events in the world of crypto Bitcoin halving, there are many other factors that affect the price of Bitcoin, one of which is not the least of the many people who took part in analyzing the price of Bitcoin after the halving occurred. Talking about halving, what is the definition of Bitcoin halving according to investopedia [1] every 210,000 blocks in the mine or roughly every 4 years the block reward that will be given to Bitcoin miners for processing transactions will be cut in half. Well, this event is called a halving because it halves the new Bitcoin that is released into circulation. And This is Bitcoin (BTC)'s way of forcing synthetic price inflation until all the Bitcoins are released.

What about the impact, What is the impact of Bitcoin on the economy also there is the Bitcoin algorithm also indicates it will happen after a certain number of blocks are created, no one knows for sure when the next halving will happen. But experts predict the next halving will occur in April 2024. Richard Bikers of Information Technology advises investors to be careful with the next Bitcoin halving. With less mining, prices tend to stabilize. David burger CEO of the trading platform said that the most important thing investors should think about is the growth of the network as a whole. Is it true that business prices will increase during halvings What makes halvings happen What about Bitcoin investment safety. so according to the usual action, the price of Bitcoin always experiences a significant increase after a halving event. Judging from the 3 previous halving events, significant price increases usually start after 6 to 12 months prior to the event, Bitcoin prices tend to rise.

because investors expect self-esteem after the halving but in fact whether the price increase will always occur after the halving event. actually it's still not certain because seeing the conditions that occur after the halving are not necessarily the same. When talking about history, the history of Bitcoin halving Since it was first carried out in 2012 and then again in 2016 and 2020. The first Bitcoin halving occurred when the reward for mining 1 block was reduced from 50 to 25 bitcoins (BTC) and according to cointelegraph[2] coin of the year 2016 which has an incentive reduction event to 12.5 Bitcoin (BTC) on each block mined and on May 11, 2020. each new block mined only generates 6.25 BTC hence the next Bitcoin halving is expected in 2024. system expected will continue until around 2140. Bitcoin price BTC was trading around $12 when the first halving occurred on 28 November 2012 after that 1 year later Bitcoin increased to almost $1000, the second halving occurred on 9 July 2016 and Bitcoin price fell to $870 but managed to rise again until touch $2550 . in July 2017 Bitcoin hit an all-time high or what we commonly know as the all-time Hay at $19700 in December 2017.

cointelegraph.com

in May 2020, the Bitcoin price traded at $8,787 and exploded in the following months as the volatility of the Bitcoin halving continued to increase as it got closer and Investors could benefit from rising or falling prices by trading during the volatility. volatility measures the strength of daily price fluctuations and calculations usually use periods of 30 60 and 365 days to analyze historical data increased volatility occurs because there is significant uncertainty around halvings, apart from the positive impact, there is no constant demand to buy Bitcoins due to the reduction in supply caused by halvings does not immediately give visible results. So what about Bitcoin price predictions after the halving, Anthony Scaramucci [3] calls 2023 a year of recovery for Bitcoin and predicts that Bitcoin price is likely to trade between $50,000 to $100,000 in 2 to 3 years right after the halving event.

Sorry and please correct if there is inaccurate information and data, I just want to share what I know now. How much do you think Bitcoin Price Next Year Will Be $100K?

Source
1. https://www.investopedia.com/bitcoin-halving-4843769
2. https://cointelegraph.com/learn/bitcoin-halving-how-does-the-halving-cycle-work-and-why-does-it-matter
2. https://www.cnbc.com/2023/01/16/bitcoin-price-prediction-2023-investors-see-12000-to-30000.html
Pages:
Jump to: