Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the cause of the market downturn? - page 2. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Probably just the markets being volatile and correcting. Better take advantage of this situation and buy low to hold.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
So many things could affect the market. The affects can be seen either badly or better. Almost all of the reasons are on the news, especially on the world news.
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Why is there such a downturn in the market? The South Korean market is the cause or the other reason?
No downturn in the market. These are temporary difficulties. Cryptocurrency has to abandon some markets, including the largest - South Korean, because they require violation of the main rule of cryptocurrency - anonymity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 3
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
These are rumors of unknown origin. Whales manipulate the market, they are willing to spend large amounts of money to buy or sell some of the coins they want to pump. So the market for crypto is very difficult for new investors.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
There could be downturn either because of the actions that were happened in the economic system inside, or outside- in the South Korean market went down- this means something has been changed with the country outside (your example).
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
In my opinion, the negative news or issues spread from the media around the world really influence the market.
Moreover, many people have influenced that kind of issues without reviewing or cross-checking the truth.
It will influence the desire of many people to sell out the coins and fewer people want to buy them.
But, I'm sure that along the time, the issues will be less. We must be one that takes part to spread the good issues of the crypto.
Activity: 630
Merit: 13
i think market can be ruled by news from some country, for example we have hear news about chinesse and other country palned to get banned of crypto, then market down for instant, and we have good news about G20, then market rise again, so i think market can be affect by news on crypto.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 502
I think the false news is the real cause of the falling prices of all cryptocurrencies because bitcoin haters deliver the true news in the wrong way then newbie investors support their investment by selling it which is the cause of the downfall. So do not worry. Soon everything will grow back in value.

I think you should be more specific about what FUD is giving, oh maybe because the G20 meeting that discuss bitcoin impacts or not on the country's economy, and continued by panic sell, then some say that India ban bitcoin (FUD), it looks like it's over and now crypto is heading for good growth.
Activity: 322
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
maybe it is one of the causes, but there are many other causes, like so many countries that do not legalize the existence of cryptocurency, especially in their country to make transactions. If some country do that cryptocurrency will not develop in that country and can cause the price down
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I think the false news is the real cause of the falling prices of all cryptocurrencies because bitcoin haters deliver the true news in the wrong way then newbie investors support their investment by selling it which is the cause of the downfall. So do not worry. Soon everything will grow back in value.

What if the fake news will continue? How bitcoin can recover? Well for me its not always in the news, yes sometimes its connect because of many investors getting panic, but if you really believe on bitcoin there is no reason to get panic.
Activity: 190
Whatever that reasons were, thanks God, we now face a great growth and activity on a market worldwide, all coins are blooming now
Activity: 182

Activity: 504
Merit: 250
for some time ago came down because there was a ban of some countries against crypto. It is exacerbated by the panic investors and resulted with the fall of the value of the crypto. many consider dead crypto in this State.
Activity: 154
in my opinion still has something to do with south korea market. because it's a pretty influential market. and other causes may be the start of a lot of fear, with more and more negative news circulating about cryptocurrency. Perhaps this could be two reasons that may very well affect the drastic fall in prices in the market.
Activity: 486
of course there are many reasons why prices are falling and certainly is a lot of merchants who sell their coins at cheap prices,probably because they panicked with a lot of bad news about the crypto in circulation. but let's look at the years before prices fall at the beginning of the year and begin to grow in the middle of the year..
Activity: 74
It is one of many reasons. I think it is made specially that silly people have sold, and clever all have bought from them. Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 196
The declines in the crypto money world market are a lot of money out of the market. Time is needed to regroup and market up. We will see the good old days as soon as we enter the money.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
It seems to me that many factors have influenced the value of the crypto currency. Statements by regulators, hacking of exchanges, prohibition by banks of buying cryptocurrencies and others. All this news background fuels distrust of the crypto.
You mentioned all are news it doesnt effect market actually but whales using these news to get their profit . For each news they started to dumping . Its normal in all trading platform . I am doing trading equity , comodity trading from past 5 years now from past one year started to do crypto currency trading . I have learned a lot . I am not aggressive investor now i am holding my coins to grow slowly .
Activity: 160
The reason is inflation, it most affects the market, because these are coins, they both increase and decrease. No one can foresee this.
Activity: 140
To be honest, I have mixed emotions right now. There's a part of me that I'm totally scared and hit the "Dump" button, but there's another part of me that says "Hold on, believe it will recover". It's not the first time that we are experiencing like this.

Last December, we're also experiencing a major downfall due to holidays. From an all-time high of $20k, it even dropped to $10k. However, it recovered so quickly and stabilizes between $15k to $17k.

Now it trades below $10k, so a lot of newbies are being manipulated once again by whales to dump their coins/tokens, to make room for them to rebuy and increase their portfolio in that specific asset.

Also, expect another crash when the Lunar New Year comes February 16. There will be lots of dumpers to celebrate the Chinese New Year, so we will prepare for that too.

So basically China is to blame for everything?  Grin

But yeah, that's a good point about the Chinese New Year, will keep that in mind.

I've read the news about south korea denying the crypto ban. But how about China? Have they confirmed or denied anything?

The government of China is not totally banning the cryptocurrency the mainland residents were often still able to access some foreign exchanges, as well as over the counter trading platforms. With this over view there's nothing to be worry with this market cap down I know that the crypto price quick to consolidate and return to a position  of strength.
Pages:
Jump to: