Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the cause of the market downturn? - page 7. (Read 725 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 250
January 17, 2018, 09:01:56 AM
well, there was news that want to shut down exchanges in China , but this is usually the actions of men with big money . Who want to purchase BTC lower
Activity: 62
Merit: 0
January 17, 2018, 08:48:20 AM
1. Full year of crazy bull market
2. Start of year regular downtrend
3. China fud

Don't expect to win all the time.
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Pool of Stake
January 17, 2018, 08:44:52 AM
Why is there such a downturn in the market? The South Korean market is the cause or the other reason?
It is just one more of the BTC cycles... nothing different from what has happened before and nothing different from what will happen in a year. People have the idea that they just have to buy bitcoin and wait, and those times are over.
Activity: 126
Merit: 21
January 17, 2018, 08:44:16 AM
I Saw in the news the Korea is shutting their bitcoins. This could be the reason why BTC prices are experiencing a dump, As we all know Korea also is a Major player with cryptocurrency. Because of this people are panicking to sell their coins before it is too late. but for me it is an opportunity to buy more coins while prices are down as I still see a bright future for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
January 17, 2018, 08:40:03 AM
The reason for the decline in the market is the most bonal - after a good growth, a good correction takes place. This is the standard situation for the crypto currency market. So do not worry. Soon everything will grow again in value.
Activity: 298
January 17, 2018, 08:36:19 AM
Why is there such a downturn in the market? The South Korean market is the cause or the other reason?
Some people around me are selling. Some are also buying. The current market is going down. Can the cause of this decline be analyzed? The biggest reason I know at present is South Korea's market monitoring.

Activity: 336
January 17, 2018, 08:31:13 AM
it is a routine down trend in the market and people are selling their coins by fear that market is going down and the intelligent people are taking benefit of their foolishness and collecting the same on a low rate.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
January 17, 2018, 08:03:47 AM
Pages:
Jump to: