Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the difference between clever and genius? - page 2. (Read 1893 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
It seems to me that it is possible to determine in each individual case. No general concepts. Smart people appear only when compared with the fool. A genius is one that compared with a clever sounds better.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
It is certain that the concept of genius is superior to the concept of intelligence.
What is the difference between you and genius?
You can find the definition of genius in a dictionary but there is no agreement the word has any meaning at all, we now what we see and that is it.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1441
Clever changes the way people live in very small ways.

Genius completely revolutionizes the way we do things.

IQ is neither clever nor genius. Its a measure of pattern matching and how well a person performs a collection of algorithms.

Cleverness and genius encompass areas other than simple algorithmic processing.
Activity: 259
Merit: 250
I would say genius is genetically gifted with a 130+ IQ. Somebody who is clever may have average intelligence but some great ideas.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
I think a man of genius is the one who can think differently. Anyone who can count a few scenarios. A clever may just be a person who has read many books, has a basic knowledge of many sciences
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
It is certain that the concept of genius is superior to the concept of intelligence.

To me, clever is a one time thing.  "That was a clever solution"

Genius is someone with above average intelligence that is clever most of the time. 

Smiley
Yes, intelligence is a temporary, short burst of power. But genius is called genius, because 99 points are not the same as zero.
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970

To me, clever is a one time thing.  "That was a clever solution"

Genius is someone with above average intelligence that is clever most of the time. 

Smiley
Activity: 96
Merit: 10
What is the difference between clever and genius?
Pages:
Jump to: