Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the difference between rich or poor? - page 4. (Read 28924 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
One primary distinction between the wealthy and the negative is that one have extra cash than they need, and the truth that they do not ought to fear about day after today. alternatively, negative human beings respect little matters extra than rich human beings, but perhaps it's miles simply me.
I trust that bad human beings blame the hassle, rich humans paintings with the state of affairs. It`s all about the mentality.
Activity: 23
the cash is the primary seperator.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
The difference between rich and poor is that its level in community, but then differences in both sides must not cause barriers or gap between both status.
Activity: 74
Rich people think that oneself is that determines the future. Poor people are thinking that the other person that determine his life. And also rich people are always learning and growing everytime the poor think that they know everything.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
rich can be said to have a lot of valuable things can be objects or other things while poor can be interpreted as someone who lives in deprivation both economic and other
Activity: 29
I think the difference is. Rich people always know financial management and poor people do not do this.
Activity: 18
Rich people get up early and plan their day, poor people always look for excuses.
Activity: 25
Poorness is a bad filthy thing.
The rich has something the poor need so badly.
And what of it... Everyone will die some day.
Activity: 62
The difference between the rich and the poor is that the poor do not have enough money to have a solution to dress their lives while the Rich Man is brave, strong, they rule, comfort, fear no one, they get their needs there
Activity: 95
Merit: 4
It's very difficult to move from lower class to upper class.  There are a few people that do this but survivorship bias makes it seem more possible than it really is.
Activity: 113
The rich have a lot of money and they have many things they can do with that money to obtain even more money like opening up a business.
The rich obviously are made but this more than clear has better economy than the poor, I think a rich to get to where it also became poor, but also some are born rich I hope not to be wrong
Activity: 15
just the cash and nothing.
Activity: 17
the rich have everytrhing and poor got nothing
Activity: 19
the rich get richer and poor gets poorer
Activity: 15
money