Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the difference between rich or poor? - page 5. (Read 28924 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
the money is the main seperator.
Activity: 35
Difference between rich or poor is your feeling. If you feel good for long time - you're rich. Even if you poor.
Activity: 82
The difference between the rich and the poor for me, the rich gets to have what they want by their money, while the poor gets to have what they love by their heart.
Activity: 98
The different between rich and poor is riches people have lot of money that's why they can buy or do anything they want. But poor people can't do it cause they have no money.

There's a saying: "When there's a will, there's a way!"
I think it's semi accurate. Sometimes your will can be strong but if you don't have the money you can't do anything about it.
Activity: 78
Merit: 1
The different between rich and poor is riches people have lot of money that's why they can buy or do anything they want. But poor people can't do it cause they have no money.
Activity: 10
in my opinion the rich or the poor are just the same, only the rich are more diligent in searching for money, jobs and the poor rather lazy for money or work.
Activity: 98
Naw! Rich people have liabilities too. 
#1 difference

Poor people think money is more important than time.

I value my time very highly but I ain't rich yet.  Grin

Money makes money and that's about it. Don't sell me that nonsense about willing to take risks, ingenuity bla bla.
Activity: 84
Orang yang kaya hidup nyan senang sedangkan orang miskin hidup susah...dan orang miskin selalu sibuk mencari nafkah keluarga
Activity: 31
the difference is mainly wealth , and then comes mentality
Activity: 33
i dont think there is much difference but wealth
Activity: 30
only only wealth
i think only wealth is difference
Activity: 32
rich get everything , poor get nothing
Activity: 32
rich think big , poor think small
not much only cash.
just money , I thinks
Activity: 196
Merit: 4
One major difference between the rich and the poor is that one have more money than they need, and the fact that they do not have to worry about tomorrow. On the other hand, poor people appreciate little things more than rich people, but perhaps it is just me.
Activity: 41
The big difference between the rich and the poor is, the rich are becoming getting rich because they didn't stop learning how to earn money and the poor become more poorer because they're always complaining why are they poor and they are not making any steps to become rich. Lazyness is one of the factors. They did not know that they always have a hope to become rich but they are not making any steps.
Activity: 57
the difference is wealth
Activity: 336
mainly money secondly maintality.
Pages:
Jump to: