Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the easiest DEX to use? - page 3. (Read 573 times)

Activity: 662
Merit: 11
www.cd3d.app
May 21, 2019, 04:02:01 PM
according to my experience IDEX is the best. they have a large and easy to use trading volume. conducting transactions there is also fast starting from deposits, open orders, until withdrawals. I like this DEX compared to the others.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 252
Keep it Simple guys :)
May 21, 2019, 03:54:11 PM
crypto-bridge is good enough to trade all kind of cryptocurrency
but for ethereum tokens maybe fork delta and IDEX can be a good options
regards
Activity: 560
Merit: 119
May 21, 2019, 03:51:13 PM
I am not used Binance DEX since now, even I do not know if you can trade only tokens based on Binance chain?
But for ERC-20 token the most easiest one is IDEX.market exchange.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 102
May 21, 2019, 03:48:12 PM
for me the easiest to use is IDEX and forkdelta. both are very easy to use and may have the highest trading volume compared to the other DEX. and if later Binance DEX is released, maybe he will become the biggest DEX ever.
Activity: 272
Merit: 10
May 21, 2019, 03:47:39 PM
I have traded on EtherDelta, ForkDelta, other one I can't remember its name, Idex is the best and easiest for me, I only need to make deposit using the ethereum network fee, and after that, I make withdrawal, but the bottle neck with Idex is that it operates on 0.15ETH maker and 0.05ETH taker, which way, if one has less 0.15ETH, one can't place an order and log out.
Activity: 882
Volare.network
May 21, 2019, 03:43:35 PM
Are you sure Binance's DEX is going to ask for KYC? It would be totally contrary to what a good DEX should be. I still hope they won't ask for KYC, otherwise I won't be using it. At the moment I would recommend two DEXs that I use. IDEX, http://idex.market, mostly for ETH ERC-20 tokens, and CryptoBridge, http://crypto-bridge.org/, for the various others coins. Maybe there are better ones, but these two are what i use.

yes you're right, I also doubt if later Binance DEX will use KYC. I even just heard this, before I didn't even think DEX had to use KYC. all people are free to access it and most importantly DEX can keep users anonymous. so we really don't need it.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
May 21, 2019, 03:31:19 PM
I support many who spoke about IDEX. Quarterly reward for trading, they have one of the highest liquidity for DEX, the trading process is no different from centralized exchanges and, of course, nice design Grin.
When their trade volumes approach the volumes of centralized exchanges, they will be out of competition.
Activity: 826
Merit: 104
May 21, 2019, 03:01:20 PM
i think idex is best decentralized crypto trading platform and really easy to use!so for me best dex is idex.also forkdelta and many other dex available but idex is best.
copper member
Activity: 1050
Merit: 500
May 21, 2019, 02:54:08 PM
I used to trade in Etherdelta then forkdelta.  But I am now trading on IDEX, the process is always the same, moving your fund to the dex platform and setting the price.  So basically, there is no easiest DEX to use because they all follow the same procedure.
Activity: 723
Merit: 106
STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System
May 21, 2019, 02:43:35 PM
as i know, DEX is a stand alone, and people can't control or manipulate this system, i don't know why you talk Binance DEX is needed passed KYC, like other DEX ex, Idex, Forkdelta and etc they don't needed user to passed the KYC
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
May 21, 2019, 02:37:58 PM
There are a lot of great DEXes on the market. But the most famous and secured one is for sure IDEX. They have launched POS mechanism not so long ago, so people can stack their tokens and bring the security of IDEX on the next level. I also prefer to use Forkdelta to trade useless tokens.
I don't like Idex with a mandatory minimal pricing policy of  0.15 eth for any coins. And its bot is always traded by тo dump by coins. Really,any useless tokens can actually be sold on Forkdelta. But be extremely careful when trading on FD.Today, the hacker has cleared my MEW and many others wallets by bot at the same time because we are entering our private key there.

Activity: 686
May 21, 2019, 02:36:17 PM
I don't think Binance would wanna introduce kyc for it's own dex. A dex is only dex because people(users) didn't necessarily have to go through rigorous security verification before they can use. They are called user-friendly
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
May 21, 2019, 02:33:39 PM
I didnt know that Binance DEX do ask out some verification which is fully contrary to be called as dex yet its still centralized.

I was tending to tell about Bisq but its already mentioned above by some member.This exchange do speak it all when it comes or we do talk about decentralization.
There are several known or popular dex but most of them are Erc20 support platforms.
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1631
May 21, 2019, 02:32:00 PM
Probably TronTrade at the moment, really fast and cheap, it's arguably the best DEX out there.

Anything offered by Binance almost always spells first & foremost an immediate payout for Binance upper management, so bear that in mind.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
May 21, 2019, 02:31:50 PM
Uptill now i have only used and traded on three decentralized exchanges namely etherdelta, forkdelta and idex and among all these i have found idex to be easiest among all these, you should also check if your tokens are listed there and does it have decent liquidity before starting trading.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
May 21, 2019, 02:30:02 PM
I am using idex from the day it’s launched i feel it’s very good exchange . Yes there is minimum trading requirements for makers and takers as like we can’t trade very small amount used be in etherdelta . Binance dex still I don’t have proper idea .
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
MoonDeFi
May 21, 2019, 02:29:38 PM
There are quite a lot of criteria for choosing DEX if you need to quickly make a deal, then of course it’s an DEX Binance, but yes there is a problem with the fact that you need to go through a verification if you want without it there are a lot of other similar exchanges.
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
May 21, 2019, 02:25:40 PM
I have been using etherdelta.com for quite some time. This exchange seems for me to be quite simple to use. Also quite good exchanges token.store and ddex.io. I use them together with Metamask, while there were no problems.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 516
May 21, 2019, 01:38:05 PM
I also not using Binance dex, i only used myetherdelta and only for tokens, but for now you can use forkdelta and also you can try use Binance dex, and see which works better.
Activity: 378
Merit: 14
May 21, 2019, 01:31:31 PM
I never use Binance DEX platform. But I am using Etherdelta & ForkDelta for my Ethereum tokens. And it is so easy and safe for me. If you can use Metamask it is super easy.
Pages:
Jump to: