Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the easiest DEX to use? - page 4. (Read 573 times)

Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 21, 2019, 01:29:23 PM
There are a lot of great DEXes on the market. But the most famous and secured one is for sure IDEX. They have launched POS mechanism not so long ago, so people can stack their tokens and bring the security of IDEX on the next level. I also prefer to use Forkdelta to trade useless tokens.

But these two seem to be Ethereum specific. What about a DEX for a dash clone??
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288
May 21, 2019, 01:23:42 PM
I hear Binance is bringing one online but was wondering about the KYC that it would require.
In General, it seems that the advantage of a DEX is the lack of KYC although maybe that will be changing.
The fundamental problem that people have brought up is the fact that setting up a DEX for their coin seems to be hard.
Are there simple ones out there?

The only do do decentralized exchange is BisQ. The rest are far from being one. BisQ still have centralized solving of disputes. The rest should be fine.    Everything is much simpler to use after you get used to.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
May 21, 2019, 01:21:25 PM
There are a lot of great DEXes on the market. But the most famous and secured one is for sure IDEX. They have launched POS mechanism not so long ago, so people can stack their tokens and bring the security of IDEX on the next level. I also prefer to use Forkdelta to trade useless tokens.
Activity: 392
Merit: 66
May 21, 2019, 01:16:12 PM
Are you sure Binance's DEX is going to ask for KYC? It would be totally contrary to what a good DEX should be. I still hope they won't ask for KYC, otherwise I won't be using it. At the moment I would recommend two DEXs that I use. IDEX, http://idex.market, mostly for ETH ERC-20 tokens, and CryptoBridge, http://crypto-bridge.org/, for the various others coins. Maybe there are better ones, but these two are what i use.
Activity: 74
Merit: 0
May 21, 2019, 01:07:08 PM
I hear Binance is bringing one online but was wondering about the KYC that it would require.
In General, it seems that the advantage of a DEX is the lack of KYC although maybe that will be changing.
The fundamental problem that people have brought up is the fact that setting up a DEX for their coin seems to be hard.
Are there simple ones out there?
Pages:
Jump to: