Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the effects of market manipulation - page 2. (Read 1809 times)

Activity: 192
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 11:33:17 PM
Market manipulation is most probably being done by bankers and governments.  The reason is to separate you from your coins for as cheap as possible before they run it up again.  If your still in the game just sit back and wait for the next run.  At most its 12-24 months away.  It could launch as soon as Sept 30th.  All depends on what the big boys want. 
copper member
Activity: 336
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 11:26:02 PM
The effect of market manipulation is too bad not for investor but also for the future of that particular coin. The main loss in this manipulation is of investors because manuplater can pumps the market via high volume for just their own profit , they donot concern with others or for that particular coin itself . So these things make the market too risky to invest and the drawback is investor start avoid in investment there.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 12, 2018, 10:24:23 PM
Since crypto market there are no regulation so will be has possibility for whales or developer of the token will manipulate the price. The effect of this market manipulation is bad for crypto ecosystem because many investor or trader will loss trust for that crypto, and when no trust in the market the demand also will decrease.
Activity: 454
Merit: 250
September 12, 2018, 09:47:30 PM
If the market will manipulate prices by the big pope, I think many crypto fans and crypto traders will lose their money and that is a good reason for them to gain more knowledge about the market. because they are very skilled in manipulating prices, As we can see now the news is almost manipulating the crypto market, especially the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 12, 2018, 09:46:54 PM
market manipulation is a serious thing, a fraud in nature has no positive outcome, it has proven and happened in stocks where they manipulated the price of a cheap asset to look more expensive and turns out as a mere marketing stunt, fake publicity and fake price usually depicts loss in investments, selling fake price coins likewise could result to a massive loss in supplies where huge demands are from unsuspecting buyers, there are rumors that some exchanges are faking the supplies to manipulate buyers.
Activity: 147
September 12, 2018, 09:38:30 PM
It's clearly it shown the effectants will be the movement of the market trends will dropping off because it make the supply and demand unstable.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
September 12, 2018, 09:33:31 PM
Yes. I think it can happen. It happened in stocks where there are a lot of law and regulations. I don't see crypto as an exemption especially if there are no limits on the number of coin a person or organization can hold. The high volume of coins sold or bought at the same time will different have an effect on the coin price. That is clearly a manipulation which is something that is very hard to prove.
Activity: 164
September 12, 2018, 09:26:47 PM
I think that one of the effects of the market manipulation is what we are experiencing today. We have read so many things on how the whales are indirectly/directly controlling the market by their pump and dump actions, and we have seen how one of their dump actions have brought upon us this season of bear market.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
September 10, 2018, 11:14:21 AM
That will consequences in the price value of a crypto, and everyone will think that it's a network of hype systems. And things like that can be done by anyone. Sometimes devs and a whale are in it.
Activity: 50
September 10, 2018, 10:49:46 AM
Just people who want to profit, sometimes the founders of the token. Normally pump fake volume to get interest and try to push the price up or down.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007
September 10, 2018, 10:34:28 AM
I watched the situations of manipulation, behind this are the owners of a large number of bitcoins and other funds. in this there is the benefits of course. So they get people to sell under pressure for a low price.
Activity: 308
Merit: 49
September 10, 2018, 01:59:33 AM
What is the actual effect of market manipulation of a token or coin and what is the effects  and is it necessary to manipulate market of a particular token or coin..
Who are the team behind market manipulation?
Coin manipulation often occurs on the market, usually done on shitcoin. You can see it in the transaction volume. When the price of buying and selling on the trading list is far from balance, we must suspect it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
September 10, 2018, 01:36:13 AM
The effect of manipulation can be different, for example, a panic and a mass sale in order to buy cheaper. I think that any market is prone to manipulation and not just a cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 02:39:45 AM
What is the actual effect of market manipulation of a token or coin and what is the effects  and is it necessary to manipulate market of a particular token or coin..

Market manipulations is really not a bad thing for a lot of crypto people out there. With some big whales playing around in the crypto market, the prices will really have a bigger changes and because of this some will discourage and will leave the crypto world.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 538
September 09, 2018, 02:27:34 AM
I think the biggest is the fight.
I mean not all whales wants bitcoin to go up, also not all whales wants the price to go down. All of this causes a fight between whales for the price to go either down or up and in the end it leaves us watching without doing much and we just try to hope the side we want wins.

Now of course, many people think bitcoin going up should win but in the end when you sell for a price, you wish it goes down so you can buy more. Market manipulation is not just going down for short futures, it is also going up for quick sale and purchasing more for cheaper as well, which still creates a up and down for us to marvel at.
Activity: 24
September 08, 2018, 03:49:02 AM
The team behind market manipulation is our own, bro. Because we ourselves trade every day and we also change and set crypto prices with trading and buying. We determine crypto's rise by buying crypto and also determine crypto drop by selling it simultaneously. That's the fact, bro.
copper member
Activity: 98
GIGZI -INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT www.gigzi.com
September 07, 2018, 09:13:51 AM
Market situations are mostly controlled by huge investors. If manipulation will continue, obviously this progresses toward becoming something that isn't reasonable. Also will certainly have an effect on the price of each coin
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
September 07, 2018, 08:20:49 AM
The effect of manipulation is very simple, those figures that are now drawn by many traders can actually knock down very much thoughts, because many traders are trained to understand graphic figures.
Activity: 658
Merit: 1
September 07, 2018, 08:17:52 AM
Well, it is not a secret that institutional traders manipulate market for their needs and aims. To preserve and even to multiply their own capital they trick by manipulating market. I think you would do the same if you were have a quite bug capital. I can intimate you that retail traders are not able to fight versus institutional ones so we must adapt for various market situations. It would be nice if SEC will monitor and control crypto market to eliminate any market manipulations but while it is just my dream. Actually market is mutable and we need to adapt to the current market if we want to survive this downtrend on the crypto market.
Activity: 266
September 07, 2018, 08:17:02 AM
Some team work behind and indirectly they try to manipulate crypto market. But I don't know who are them because they stay anonymous.
Pages:
Jump to: