Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the fair price for the most undervalued coin of the moment? (list) - page 3. (Read 12738 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
I throw Slimcoin (SLM) into the ring. First coin with revolutionary Proof of Burn algorithm and we have a stable wallet now.

Actual price: 25-50 satoshis. Target price should be at least $1, as available supply is ~10 million actually Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
WBB, ICN, OK, INCNT, MLN, RLC, ARK
Those are my choices.
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
Wings & Matchpool definitely!
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Lisk with 20 million Euro+ developement fund......  Cool
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
WINGS, MATCHPOOL, ARK. Just those three will rocket in this year.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
Pepecash- there is a freaking trading card game with Pepes that hold rarity ensure by the blockchain
GameCredits- industry leader for crypto-meets-video games, which is going to be huge.
BitBeans- MemeCoin of the year. 4chan is pumping the shit out of this and it's only a matter of time before price reflects that.
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
Ark will be the next ethereum
Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
Horizon 0,00000000 BTC (No exchange, Bittrex and Poloniex delisted...) http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-horizon/
HEAT ~0.000085 BTC The best opportunity at the time - I think... http://www.heatledger.com/
I can't put Horizon into the list because the ratio for any target price/market price would be    Smiley
I'd like to put HEAT to the list, but I'd need to know what price are you considering fair for it right now.
Imagine a coin that is only a week old, NO ICO, No Mining, NO POS, NO premine, completely new consensus system using static nodes that can't be hacked as they are offline, and uses Cord system unique to Crypto. So basically the technology just as great as IOTA and its less than 2million market cap.

Then thats XBY. XtraBytes.

Do your own research on it you won't regret it.
I'd like to put this coin into my list, would you please tell me the what is the price expectation do you have for this coin?

Well IOTA is also trying a new consensus but a completely different method and is just as unique. They haven't even got on an exchange yet and are trading privately at 250 million!  

So I'll be conservative and say XBY which has marketcap of 1.5m could go to 100m marketcap quite easily. The system goes online in about 10 days so we should see some rapid growth soon.
Thank you for your precious suggestions.
Where can I see the marketcap of XBY? What price do you think it worth right now? (I need this data to put it the list)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/

I think with its unique tech it could do 100m market cap. That would put its price at 15-20 cents maybe. As you can see there is a large supply...but its hard capped and much of supply will go into static nodes in time.
Thank you for your contribution, I've just put it in the list
Activity: 734
Merit: 109
Horizon 0,00000000 BTC (No exchange, Bittrex and Poloniex delisted...) http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/next-horizon/
HEAT ~0.000085 BTC The best opportunity at the time - I think... http://www.heatledger.com/
Activity: 155
Imagine a coin that is only a week old, NO ICO, No Mining, NO POS, NO premine, completely new consensus system using static nodes that can't be hacked as they are offline, and uses Cord system unique to Crypto. So basically the technology just as great as IOTA and its less than 2million market cap.

I'd like to put this coin into my list, would you please tell me the what is the price expectation do you have for this coin?

Well IOTA is also trying a new consensus but a completely different method and is just as unique. They haven't even got on an exchange yet and are trading privately at 250 million!  

So I'll be conservative and say XBY which has marketcap of 1.5m could go to 100m marketcap quite easily. The system goes online in about 10 days so we should see some rapid growth soon.
Where can I see the marketcap of XBY? What price do you think it worth right now? (I need this data to put it the list)

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/xtrabytes/

I think with its unique tech it could do 100m market cap. That would put its price at 15-20 cents maybe. As you can see there is a large supply...but its hard capped and much of supply will go into static nodes in time.

Activity: 155

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
For me is NEM,XRP and maybe GNT, watching this one for some time.

Agree with you. Jusst bought 1200 GNT and will invest some in nem and xrp
Activity: 123
For me is NEM,XRP and maybe GNT, watching this one for some time.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
Well, I came a little late to this thread but... It appears the correct answer was: all of them were under valued. Look at all that green.
It's never too late :-) You are welcome! And if you have a preferred coin to invest into please express your thought about what price should it have.
STRAT is still undervalued, its market cap can be top 5, Stratis CEO's target is top 3, and have a competition against Ethereum. Stratis is the most profitable coin in 2016.
What price would you consider fair for this coin in the short/medium term?
Pages:
Jump to: