Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the fair price for the most undervalued coin of the moment? (list) - page 4. (Read 12738 times)

Activity: 697
Merit: 262
Slimcoin - the Proof of Donation inventors!
Imagine a coin that is only a week old, NO ICO, No Mining, NO POS, NO premine, completely new consensus system using static nodes that can't be hacked as they are offline, and uses Cord system unique to Crypto. So basically the technology just as great as IOTA and its less than 2million market cap.

Then thats XBY. XtraBytes.

Do your own research on it you won't regret it.
I'd like to put this coin into my list, would you please tell me the what is the price expectation do you have for this coin?
XVC: new team of developers, 1.6 million market cap, zero time transactions (instant transactions), Blended transactions (good level of anonymity),most coins have already been mined, has 3 layers of security (masternodes, pow and pos), is listed on Poloniex and Bittrex. The moment Polo enables the wallet the price might increase as people will be able to withdraw their coins from the exchange. New Electrum Gui wallet about to be released aswell.

Obs: you can buy and withdraw the coins at Bittrex as they have the wallet enabled on their exchange.
Very interesting! What would be the right price for this coin?

Between 10 to 20 million dollars would be a reasonable marketcap. But as it has masternodes, it could go anywhere in price. Right now only ~0.85 BTC to run a masternode on Vcash network.
So your price is about 1-2$, right?
Activity: 383
Merit: 250
STRAT is still undervalued, its market cap can be top 5, Stratis CEO's target is top 3, and have a competition against Ethereum. Stratis is the most profitable coin in 2016.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
Imagine a coin that is only a week old, NO ICO, No Mining, NO POS, NO premine, completely new consensus system using static nodes that can't be hacked as they are offline, and uses Cord system unique to Crypto. So basically the technology just as great as IOTA and its less than 2million market cap.

Then thats XBY. XtraBytes.

Do your own research on it you won't regret it.
Activity: 145
Well, I came a little late to this thread but... It appears the correct answer was: all of them were under valued. Look at all that green.
Activity: 236
XVC: new team of developers, 1.6 million market cap, zero time transactions (instant transactions), Blended transactions (good level of anonymity),most coins have already been mined, has 3 layers of security (masternodes, pow and pos), is listed on Poloniex and Bittrex. The moment Polo enables the wallet the price might increase as people will be able to withdraw their coins from the exchange. New Electrum Gui wallet about to be released aswell.

Obs: you can buy and withdraw the coins at Bittrex as they have the wallet enabled on their exchange.

Between 10 to 20 million dollars would be a reasonable marketcap. But as it has masternodes, it could go anywhere in price. Right now only ~0.85 BTC to run a masternode on Vcash network.

Activity: 236
XVC: new team of developers, 1.6 million market cap, zero time transactions (instant transactions), Blended transactions (good level of anonymity),most coins have already been mined, has 3 layers of security (masternodes, pow and pos), is listed on Poloniex and Bittrex. The moment Polo enables the wallet the price might increase as people will be able to withdraw their coins from the exchange and run more masternodes. New Electrum Gui wallet about to be released aswell.

Activity: 57
Merit: 10
There are many altcoins that bring innovative features, but at the moment it will be difficult to find some underpriced, mainly due to the fact that most cryptocurrencies have already been pumped.
legendary
Activity: 1231
Merit: 1001
I'm obviously biased because I head up The Terracoin Foundation, but I think that Terracoin is way way under valued right now.

We are working on adding DASH's decentralized governance and masternodes, updating the website, and creating guides for new users.

Once we have the decentralized governance working the first proposal will be to take 50% of the budgeting allotment to pay the core team members.  This works out to be around 4000 TRC per month for full time members, which means to pay people at their market value TRC would need to be worth around $1 USD.  It is currently worth $.015 USD.
legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
I think the first three that comes to my mind are these ; pivx, 1stblood, 1xfc. Those are the three ones I have invested so far considering they are “small” compared to some of the bigger guns in altcoin community, there was this coin I couldn’t find, I read somewhere it was a coin backed by a production of some element the owners of the coin was promising, that seemed like a great idea but I couldn't find it ever again.
Activity: 714
Merit: 257
I think its byteball, and factom
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Probably the same as "what coins do you invest in" topic, because you invest in what you think are undervalued coins Cheesy So i am just going to drop some here: Iconomi -> nice development, expected to hit $1 soon, Ark -> also a great coin with lots of perspective features, Darcrus -> actually more like a stock, and it is on about 102 th place on coinmarketcap, so there is a lot of room to progress.
Activity: 572
Merit: 10
What happened in march? all the coins mentionned here started going up in march.
https://bata.io/ Grin
No need to say more..
Except the price you think it worth right now and why do you feel so :-)
bitbay - for sure
blocknet if it works as promised

Agreed! Bitbay and blocknet are the two I was going to say! Bitbay should be above Syscoin and Blocknet if they deliver will be a top 15 coin

Thank you very much for your contribution!
Let me put them into our new list. Please tell me what price do you feel would be the right one for this coins and why.

RonPaulCoin, a penny or less each and only 2,100,000 coins total with less than half currently in circulation

Thank you very much!
Let me put it into our new list. Please tell me what price do you feel would be the right one for this coin and why.
Blocknet
Antshares
Lisk

Thank you very much!
Let me put them into our new list. Please tell me what price do you feel would be the right one for this coins and why.
Activity: 776
Merit: 557
bitbay - for sure
blocknet if it works as promised

Agreed! Bitbay and blocknet are the two I was going to say! Bitbay should be above Syscoin and Blocknet if they deliver will be a top 15 coin
Activity: 1
Merit: 0

RonPaulCoin, a penny or less each and only 2,100,000 coins total with less than half currently in circulation

Pages:
Jump to: