Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the fastest blockchain? - page 2. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250
November 17, 2020, 02:43:54 AM
there are many Blockchain, Bitcoin Blockchain, Ethereum Blockchain and Tron Blockchain, etc.,
they are all blockchain systems that are different developers, even though they are the same as usability,
but I chose Tron which is the fastest and cheapest, indeed Bitcoin and Ethereum are also good,
but for my fees are not guarantee they're number one.
Activity: 2044
Merit: 16
November 17, 2020, 02:27:25 AM
I know there are some fast blockchain that really can transact really with speed that i have tried which are TRON and EOS that also cost really cheap network fees. Most people used Ethereum that is why is pretty congested now and so overrated blockchain in the opinion. Hoping the second version  of it can really solve that problem especially on the network fee issues that really give more problems to people wanted to transfer some tokens.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 122
November 17, 2020, 02:05:02 AM
There are too many fast blockchain projects in crypto space today, they are too many and most haven't make it to top 100 yet, the fact is we don't need faster blockchain but better utility, any transaction speed that can send in a second or two is more than enough for users, what we hunt for is real use cases.
having a fast blockchain is included among the use case or  utility of a coin because all cryptos here on the market have a value and can be used for exchanging and buying but if the blockchain of a coin is slower than can be an issue to the people that dont like to wait . some of these coins with a faster blockchain have another extra use aside from paying , is that what lookin for ? that can also be consider as one of its advantage but many people foccus more on the currency side and to the investing side of a coin .
Activity: 196
Merit: 12
November 17, 2020, 01:46:39 AM
There are too many fast blockchain projects in crypto space today, they are too many and most haven't make it to top 100 yet, the fact is we don't need faster blockchain but better utility, any transaction speed that can send in a second or two is more than enough for users, what we hunt for is real use cases.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
what bag are you shilling?
Activity: 756
Merit: 100
November 06, 2020, 01:41:43 PM
Despite the fact that crypto transfers work almost instantly, all the blockchains have different time to generate blocks and push the transactions in. Besides the specifications of a taken network, transaction speed can be influenced by:

The network being “busy” at the moment
Large transfer volume
Increased fees
Problems with nodes

https://swapzone.io/learn/how-to-exchange-crypto-fast/

That is a good article but I do not think people normally try to find out that blockchain is fast or slow when they are doing any transaction. People use higher fees to do their transactions faster.
When users use it, they don't care about the price. After having some problems with any blockchain, some users will search for transaction cost. Some new blockchain is offering zero transaction cost for limited uses in a day. Tron and Ripple are the fastest ones for low transaction cost.
Activity: 174
Merit: 2
November 06, 2020, 11:33:43 AM
It is really hard to point out one particular Blockchain. Because there are many different Blockchains exist. And mostly everybody don't use all of them. However, as far as my understanding and experience TRON is surely one of the fastest Blockchains. Because the transaction speed is very much the faster and quick.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 537
November 06, 2020, 10:16:09 AM
Despite the fact that crypto transfers work almost instantly, all the blockchains have different time to generate blocks and push the transactions in. Besides the specifications of a taken network, transaction speed can be influenced by:

The network being “busy” at the moment
Large transfer volume
Increased fees
Problems with nodes

https://swapzone.io/learn/how-to-exchange-crypto-fast/

That is a good article but I do not think people normally try to find out that blockchain is fast or slow when they are doing any transaction. People use higher fees to do their transactions faster.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
Vave.com
November 06, 2020, 10:12:50 AM
as using of different platform with the business pupils might defines of one on decision as fine to match of initials with uses as working with the plan on transmission as expecting to collect returns to work on extensive with the interstate terms of modulation.
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
November 06, 2020, 10:02:52 AM
The fastest blockchain isn't one, there are many fast blockchain in this space like solana, Harmony, Tron and many more, I think many investors don't worry about which blockchain is faster, they are more into the utility ( use case ) of the project so it's nothing to debate about
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 4532
November 06, 2020, 09:35:01 AM

A transaction will get into the next block in Ethereum network if you pay a high fee. As Ethereum mining difficult is set to have a blocktime of 13 seconds (average) that is the transaction time in EThereum network.

Bitcoin has a 10 minute blocktime. This a design decision, not a new or old technology.

Small blocktime leads to waste of energy. Miners will mine blocks at the same time (or very close to each other), and only one will be the longest chain.

Overall, when someone talks about "fastest blockchain" they don't know what they are talking about.

If you just want fast transactions and don't give a shit about centralization or anything else, just use Visa. It is faster and safer than most blockchains.
Each blockchain has a certain number of confirmations, after which the transaction is considered confirmed.
In bitcoin, for example, when transferring large amounts, 6-10 confirmations are expected. This is enough to avoid 51% attacks.

You are addressing the issue of the blockchain trilemma: decentralization, security, and scalability.

This is another interesting question, through how many confirmations can a transaction be considered confirmed and secure.
If you trade on an exchange, then you can see that for each coin there is a certain limit of confirmations on the network before crediting money to your balance.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 328
November 06, 2020, 09:11:30 AM
Tron, NRG blockchain's transaction is fairly fast. Currently ETH and Bitcoin transactions are very slow. But after ETH 2.0 hope, ETH's transaction will be very fast.
Yeah very true and it feels like a distant memory when ETH had very fast confirmations and the transaction cost was so small. Now ETH is not the right choice for quick transactions anymore and I hope this gets solved with ETH 2.0 but I don't know if there is any emphasis on that. Personally I don't mind transaction fees much because I don't make small transfers but I often get stuck in the ETH network congestion and although I am able to cancel my transactions in that case (send 0 eth to yourself with better fees and same nonce) but it feels bad to do that and make a new transaction.

I see many people suggesting tron which might be fast but then I don't trust these new coins much and the price for tron hasn't been too promising lately.
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
November 06, 2020, 07:02:51 AM
but we aint talking about the security . its the speed that we are talking to . if btc blockchain is the fastest no wonder why why theres so many people complain about thier delayed transaction . they say trx , ltc and ripple  .

im going to agree with that because me myself also tried to use those coins and i was impressed how my transaction went  but all of that dont mean that we should now forget btc, no because all of those wont be possible if without the existense of btc . btc still has its own charm if not on the speed

In cryptocurrency speed and security are deeply connected. It's a huge misconception to think that "fast" blockchains actually confirm your transactions, because their confirmations are unreliable. So, what's the point of a centralized and unsecure cryptocurrency, if you can get already get instant confirmations with banks or PayPal, but they are at least regulated and there's at least some guarantee that they won't exit scam you, or that the value of your money won't drop by 90% overnight.
Activity: 560
Merit: 26
November 06, 2020, 05:15:51 AM
Every Blockchain is unique with it's characteristics and what everyone likes about it. I like Ripple Network no doubt.They are really fast in sending and receiving value from exchange and wallet.
If you check all exchanges, you hardly see transactions fee greater than 3 Xrp which is very cheap when one try others like ethereum, Bitcoin and Litecoin. Tron is cheap but not as fast as xrp.

Xlm is cool to but I don't find it friendly. Currently, I am looking to adoption of Tron (Free crystal) with transactions time frame of 0.15 sec.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
November 06, 2020, 04:42:24 AM
Bitcoin is the fastest blockchain, because 1 Bitcoin confirmation has security of hundreds or even thousands of altcoin confirmations. .
but we aint talking about the security . its the speed that we are talking to . if btc blockchain is the fastest no wonder why why theres so many people complain about thier delayed transaction . they say trx , ltc and ripple  .

im going to agree with that because me myself also tried to use those coins and i was impressed how my transaction went  but all of that dont mean that we should now forget btc, no because all of those wont be possible if without the existense of btc . btc still has its own charm if not on the speed
TGD
Activity: 1288
Merit: 620
Wen Rolex?
November 06, 2020, 04:28:11 AM
In my experienced Tron, Litecoin and Ripple are the fastest the confirmation is instant but I like Tron, because of the transaction fee of only 1 cent sometimes less, I have not tried Eos because I only made three transactions using Eos, and checking this article they confirmed my belief

https://ihodl.com/analytics/2020-08-13/these-3-cryptocurrencies-have-fastest-transaction-speed/
I agree Tron is the fastest and actually the best for small scale transfer for traders and even gamblers because the fees is actually zero and the confirmations are instant which is the ideal choice for most of us, myself being a gambler and I deposit small to Trin works fine.

I also tried and used XRP and it was almost instant so that is also good and the old dogecoin is still a good option for that because fees is 1 doge on transactions normally and the confirmations are very fast although I must say they are not instant like Tron and XRP and takes like 5-10 mins for 6 confirmations which is the normal for the deposit to appear.
Tronnn??? Tron has 2000TPS while EOS has 4000TPS and that 2 blockchain is not close enough to newest blockchain project like Zilliqa, Ontology, Quarkchain, Harmony, Solana and so many new Blockchain project that already launch there mainnet. Tron just gain much attention due to hype build by the founder FUD on his own coin.

I agree that Tron is convenient to use because its really much faster compared to the leading crypto like BTC and ETH. But claiming it as the fastest blockchain is delusional.
Activity: 516
Merit: 38
November 05, 2020, 03:43:18 PM
In my experienced Tron, Litecoin and Ripple are the fastest the confirmation is instant but I like Tron, because of the transaction fee of only 1 cent sometimes less, I have not tried Eos because I only made three transactions using Eos, and checking this article they confirmed my belief

https://ihodl.com/analytics/2020-08-13/these-3-cryptocurrencies-have-fastest-transaction-speed/
I agree Tron is the fastest and actually the best for small scale transfer for traders and even gamblers because the fees is actually zero and the confirmations are instant which is the ideal choice for most of us, myself being a gambler and I deposit small to Trin works fine.

I also tried and used XRP and it was almost instant so that is also good and the old dogecoin is still a good option for that because fees is 1 doge on transactions normally and the confirmations are very fast although I must say they are not instant like Tron and XRP and takes like 5-10 mins for 6 confirmations which is the normal for the deposit to appear.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
November 02, 2020, 12:20:58 PM
Tron, NRG blockchain's transaction is fairly fast. Currently ETH and Bitcoin transactions are very slow. But after ETH 2.0 hope, ETH's transaction will be very fast.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
November 02, 2020, 12:14:53 PM

copper member
Activity: 238
Merit: 0
MYID
November 02, 2020, 11:46:25 AM
The fastest blockchain that can transfer your funds within a minute is Dogecoin and Tron. Not only the fast transfer protocol but it has very nominal fees for your transaction even in the Tron network you will get free transaction fees.
Pages:
Jump to: