Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the fastest blockchain? - page 4. (Read 851 times)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
October 23, 2020, 02:57:46 AM
Every blockchain is fast if there are no users of it. Anyway, eth and eos are pretty fast ones. I can recommend ownr wallet for both

To be honest we have many blockchain coin that have ability to make  faster transaction. But for what reason why asking ? Adoption of crypto currency will not only depend how faster they can send the transaction but it is depend  also on the future plan of the currency and how they can solve something that other coins can't do  with thier own blockchain .
Activity: 1092
Merit: 255
October 23, 2020, 02:24:24 AM
elrond blockchain is the fastest they claim that elrond has 15k / TPS, elrond transaction fees are also very cheap only 0.005 $ at the moment. they also say that the elrond increase is 1000 times that of the existing blockchain. This new blockchain design from Elrond is so diamond that Ethereum mimics Elrond's design as mentioned by Robert Sasu, the main developer of Elrond.
Activity: 616
Merit: 124
October 23, 2020, 02:06:08 AM
From my point of view there is no difference between 3 seconds or 10 seconds. It should be less than 1 minute. Ethereum, neo usually provides it. But the other problem of the blockchains (imo more important than the speed) is transaction size capacity.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 305
yes
October 23, 2020, 01:50:47 AM
I have never figured out which seems to be fastest, amongst the ones I've used so far EOS and Tron blockchains are the fastest so far. With less fees and charges for transactions.
Activity: 518
Merit: 28
October 23, 2020, 01:49:26 AM
The list of fastest blockchains goes on and on, there is no point trying to find one because there will always be a faster blockchain, in 2018 I prefer Apollo currency blockchain because it's ultra fast, there is no need for waiting for confirmation and later I came across MetaCoin, this project transaction speed beats Apollo currency, you send a coin out of Meta wallet to another address it's already there in a blink of an eye.
Activity: 868
Merit: 15
October 23, 2020, 01:03:28 AM
Yes all blockchains are good with the current blockchain technology crypto is improving a lot and transactions are becoming faster and easier the bitcoin system works using a blockchain laser to record transactions. Bitcoin is a global cryptocurrency that can be used as a medium of exchange many parties have begun to accept bitcoin as a currency the risks in terms of security and stability have been greatly reduced.
Activity: 236
Merit: 1
October 23, 2020, 12:28:02 AM
Every blockchain is fast if there are no users of it. Anyway, eth and eos are pretty fast ones. I can recommend ownr wallet for both
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
October 23, 2020, 12:20:17 AM
Swapzone is a helpful site that helps you find the best places for trading. You can use Swapzone to get details on what you can get from a transaction based on whatever fees or rates may appear. You can also get an idea of how long it would take for you to complete the deal.
Activity: 89
Merit: 2
October 22, 2020, 11:58:45 PM
Despite the fact that crypto transfers work almost instantly, all the blockchains have different time to generate blocks and push the transactions in. Besides the specifications of a taken network, transaction speed can be influenced by:

The network being “busy” at the moment
Large transfer volume
Increased fees
Problems with nodes

https://swapzone.io/learn/how-to-exchange-crypto-fast/
Pages:
Jump to: