Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ? - page 18. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 756
Merit: 505
December 20, 2017, 05:22:51 AM
BitCoin will not be one of the money that only the ones in the future use. companies, governments will use this currency and operating system. it will become increasingly valuable. trade will now turn over the smart contract. the payment instructions will become more regular.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 20, 2017, 05:01:15 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

But if that happens, we can assure that bitcoin is already legalize and therefore have a tax, so we can say that the bitcoin we are using now is not same as in the future. We can expect that it will accept worldwide in the future for there is an increasing number of people who are being interested and will use it. Like the most number of bitcoin user they don't like for it to be legalize, they don't want it to be taxed.
I don’t think Bitcoin will ever be legalized, it’s just like semi-legal and not fully legal. It is Decentralized, and is meant to be used by everyone and anywhere in the world except places it has been banned. No particular government has right over it, so they can’t legalize.

I believe the best thing the government can do is just allow people to use Bitcoin, but they should be on the watch out and ban it immediately if they notice negative impacts on their economy.
Thousands of people are waiting for bitcoin in 2018 there is no doubt that some more develop countries will join bitcoin because everyone they realized the importance of bitcoin and I’m sure if they join bitcoin so its price will go more high than ever because bitcoin demand is going high day by day and the only reason behind this is its price and stability so there is no doubt that bitcoin future will be more bright and shine.
Activity: 124
Merit: 10
December 20, 2017, 12:34:48 AM
Future of bitcoin is not predicted because we didin't control the flow or the movement of organization. The digital currency is not stable so we didin't predict the future but when value is continue rising up they have possibity that the bitcoin grow and famous to all country and become priority of every one.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 10:16:40 PM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

More people will know bitcoin. And I think that government will seep in to mingle with how it works. Government will try to regulate bitcoin to give way to the banks.. this way there is fair trade for everybody. At the same time, everybody's rights are protected.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
December 19, 2017, 09:35:23 PM

Well the future for bitcoin is good to use because bitcoin is an currency which like a real money but bitcoin is an electronic money. Bitcoin is easy to use in government and easy to buy some stuff or trading it.
Activity: 266
December 19, 2017, 09:22:47 PM
It is this sort of price increase which has polarized opinions on the future of the digital currency, and made any Bitcoin price prediction for 2018 fraught with danger. There is are those that are very much in the positive camp with regard to the future of Bitcoin, and those who believe that it will inevitably crash and burn in the near future.
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
December 19, 2017, 09:06:22 PM
I think it will be bright. For the scarce of its own in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 07:48:31 PM
I hope that the future if btc will be bright where we can profit much more from it and there would be an fair distribution among the classes of society as this gap is very huge.
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
December 19, 2017, 07:44:23 PM
I can not follow most of your points, because governments will not use the protocol because they need a money system to draw a lot of taxes and fees from its citizens and I can not see how this is possible with crypto currencies. Especially as they create more and more money every year that will lead to an inflation. But if there is a limited number of crypto coins, how should this work?

One future of bitcoin is surely that more people will start using it for online gambling, because it is the most convenient way to gamble and have some fun.
Bitcoins future is really bright as the sun, It was already predicted that 12 years from now after the btc were already 99% mines its value could be a $100k worth or a million dollar worth per btc. So, invest while you still have time as much as you can as you will also become rich if you can do that.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
December 19, 2017, 07:12:25 PM
I can not follow most of your points, because governments will not use the protocol because they need a money system to draw a lot of taxes and fees from its citizens and I can not see how this is possible with crypto currencies. Especially as they create more and more money every year that will lead to an inflation. But if there is a limited number of crypto coins, how should this work?

One future of bitcoin is surely that more people will start using it for online gambling, because it is the most convenient way to gamble and have some fun.
Activity: 97
Merit: 11
December 19, 2017, 06:25:14 PM
if half of bitcoin holders wil out in usd, bitcoin will cost back 300-400$.

only 20 bil invested in bitcoin, all of rest 300 bil just bubble
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 19, 2017, 06:12:12 PM
The future of bitcoin is bright, right now is in the spotlight of international financial organizations so if bitcoin represent an interest point then we are on high waves.

Yes, It has a bright future to come because it's really doing a tremendous thing right now which crossed in $20,000 that we are expecting before the end of this year 2017. But now it is heading up to $21,000 where I could confidenct to say that bitcoin is still the world's famous digital crypto currency in the world and will last forever.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
December 19, 2017, 06:08:05 PM
For sure that really happen in the next few years maybe it will happen that . Many people and company and even governemnet will try to use bitcoin because bitcoin are easily to use and it will become more safier.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 05:31:21 PM
The future of bitcoin is bright, right now is in the spotlight of international financial organizations so if bitcoin represent an interest point then we are on high waves.
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
December 19, 2017, 03:58:24 PM
A great future not only for bitcoin but also for bitcoin holders because bitcoin holders are very rich people who had invested a couple months ago at a price of 2k found that expensive but now it is at 20k.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
December 19, 2017, 03:47:35 PM
I think for Me the future of bitcoin become more successfull in many years to come, and also bitcoin is more well known and for sure the quality of the value price of bitcoin is high in the future, if that would happend it could be easy to us to earn more bitcoin and also there so many investor will be invest their money in bitcoin trading.

Obviously, the future of Bitcoin is too bright. The price rate of Bitcoin is increasing. Many companies are adopted Bitcoin. Bitcoin is going popular in the world. The Bitcoin is number one currency of the world in future. It will replace all the other traditional currency by its good economic rate. Bitcoin is only digital currency which is safe, secure and fast. There is no need of bank to save it. There is no worry about damage of this digital currency like real money.
MMA
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000
December 19, 2017, 03:18:52 PM
many people believe in the future of bitcoin. the proof, so many people are holding bitcoin, and until now the price keeps rising. and of course I believe that this will continue into the future.
The increasing number of bitcoin users is also a prooof that bitcoin has a bright future. In fact bitcoin is now getting more popular. Media is also playing a very important role in making bitcoin as more popular. It is also fact that still majority of people do have the knowledge about bitcoin, specially in backward countries where people have little access to computer and internet but now internet is becoming common therefore we are expecting that bitcoin will now become more popular even in  backward countries.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
December 18, 2017, 11:27:45 PM
Over the last few years one of the most spoken news in the financial world is the remarkable growth of Bitcoin prices. For many people it's hard to imagine how something worth a few bucks will skyrocket for just three years? At that time people began to think that maybe Bitcoin got a big future and they were right.
Activity: 338
Merit: 102
December 18, 2017, 08:26:20 PM

there are a lot of people like me who wants to have bitcoin but for me as a student there is really a future here in btc because i can earn money while studying i can help my parents for our daily needs and i can earn for my future.
Activity: 168
December 18, 2017, 08:11:37 PM
The future of bitcoin is looking brighter right now because so many people are joining and adopting the bitcoin and crypto currency in general.
Pages:
Jump to: