Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ? - page 21. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 263
Merit: 10
December 15, 2017, 03:05:15 AM
There are considerations of your explanation, whether later bicoin to be used in payment transactions, because we know now cryptocurrency is not just bitcoin alone. many others cryptptocurrency with the same technology can be a rival for bitcoin. but it all depends on society, which cryptocucrrency   will be globally  used.
I can suggest only about the future of bitcoin but no one can able to tell about the future of bitcoin according to me bitcoin has a bright future because the rate of bitcoin is increasing with time and this is due to increasing number of users so as the users increase then bitcoin will get bright future.
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
December 13, 2017, 12:01:46 PM
Bitcoin has a better future, because the value is great, especially the price is so high. The future of bitcoin is gives good profit, and it will continue to help people to earn. But we don't know if what is the future of bitcoin but we strongly believe that its more profitable and always a best investment. The popularity is spread to all people. Bitcoin price will become highest and it will become a world currency. In the next few years it will successful and it accepted in all payments.
Activity: 476
Merit: 124
December 13, 2017, 10:15:52 AM
The future of bitcoin is that it has the potential to replace fiat in the future. There will be lost of benefits but there will also be disadvantages. Bitcoin going mainstream means that it will lessen the supply, therefore, the price will likely increase and skyrocket, it will be attracting many investors who don't know anything about it but will eventually learn from it - jumping the bandwagon. There will be ups and downs like a roller coaster ride for all of us but what we have to do is just to hold on tightly, and enjoy the ride.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
December 13, 2017, 10:08:51 AM
No one knows about the future of bitcoin, no one knows what will happen for the next few years maybe it will go down or  it will continues to rise.

Yes it is true we do not know about the future of Bitcoin,but we can predict it and hopefully the future of Bitcoin will remain popular and the price will continue to increase.
I think Bitcoin in the future will be very bright and I think we alone that deciding the future of Bitcoin because Bitcoin's future lies with ourselves.
Activity: 378
December 13, 2017, 10:04:36 AM
perhaps in my opinion, the future of bitcoin is as a help of people to be easy to run an ico and other, and the future of bitcoin to build a large project

In my own opinion the future of bitcoin is really great, why? Because it is getting stronger and stronger, and the pricw of it is totallt increasing really well so i think if the bitcoin is we will have a bright future the users of bitcoin is we will also have bright future, and i know that in the future many people will became rich with bitcoin.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
December 13, 2017, 09:55:19 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

It could be easier only if the real developments are taken place throughout few years from now. The government and easier transaction has got sole connection here. If they try to implement some regulation then they might make bitcoin trustable currency and then we can just recognise it globally. Its true that if the bitcoin is having global presence then only it can bring the international industries altogether but it is not the case all the time. There has to be recognition by each and every country on the continent for the use of bitcoin. This is not there and that why we don't have single fiat currency yet. Why would it be there anyway. So bitcoin will have to give some different status so that things can be treated equally everywhere.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
December 13, 2017, 09:49:37 AM
A lot of people say bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are the future and so I really think bitcoins future would be very bright, although there are some negative feedbacks about bitcoin and that in time it will soon disappear. I actually heard it just recently in our local news, and them talking about bitcoin and the future of bitcoin. But I really think bitcoin will be more successful and that a lot will invest in this coin as time goes by.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
December 13, 2017, 09:27:34 AM
Those who are deciding on the future of Bitcoin have a great responsibility, because the people responsible for division and forcing shape the future of Bitcoin. This is a very sad situation.

But it was really true, it is absolutely true that bitcoin future is good. Bitcoins future is really great, It will continue to help other people for the future. Bitcoin in the future will be more useful to everyone who are using this. I guess bitcoin will continue on helping other people. As we can see right now, bitcoin already changes peoples life, changes everything to them, and it will continue for the coming years. Because I am pretty sure that technology too will be more useful for the coming years, so bitcoin will last forever for this to help to others who really need this so much. To the people who was just searching for job that really suits to them. Bitcoin really give us a great opportunity for us to learn something through this, learn on how to help others and how to be independent on everything. Bitcoin is really great and I am really thankful to have this.
Activity: 272
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 13, 2017, 06:21:33 AM
perhaps in my opinion, the future of bitcoin is as a help of people to be easy to run an ico and other, and the future of bitcoin to build a large project
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
December 13, 2017, 06:11:48 AM
No one can predict how Bitcoin runs in the future, but for the past years many of us knows that Bitcoin is continue increasing and i think maybe next year it will go up to 1Million.
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2017, 04:25:02 AM
And of course it would be still very helpful the individual economy because the opportunity to earn more incomes / money would be more open widely.
Besides that.. I think there are would likely be more law precedents set in the next few years around the digital currency. The further law developments about crypto currency in the next few years are likely to occuring, both for the good or also bad of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies.
Activity: 532
December 13, 2017, 04:21:35 AM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Agree, more investors will invest in bitcoin also and many people will familiar with bitcoin.
Value bitcoin more increase again in the future, but I think more stable the value.
I also think that many investors will invest in bitcoin and it will totally spread in the world. Furthermore, even though there is no one can predict what would be happen in bitcoin in the future I still believe that it has a bright future and it will be good enough in our future.
Activity: 462
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
December 13, 2017, 04:14:37 AM
Those who are deciding on the future of Bitcoin have a great responsibility, because the people responsible for division and forcing shape the future of Bitcoin. This is a very sad situation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 105
December 13, 2017, 03:56:27 AM
No one holds a crystal stone about this. But if in my opinion, the future of crypto money is Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is already known before the other crypto. So, the future of Bitcoin is the future of the digital economy.
Activity: 364
December 13, 2017, 03:20:38 AM

if viewed from travel and technology owned bitcoin, the future of bitcoin will be very good and very expensive because all will be all digital and transactions that want is transparent or open there is nothing to hide.
Activity: 364
December 13, 2017, 03:10:38 AM
I doubt that in the next few years bitcoin will become a full-fledged means of payment in most countries of the world. Big volatility and technical problems with transactions so far do not allow this. Bitcoin will be used for investment and speculation.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 13, 2017, 02:56:45 AM
I hope so that bitcoin is very successful in the future and this will really gives big opportunity to the users to earn and improve their way of living. That the price will continue growing so that bitcoin users will also benefit the increase. Bitcoin is the best crypto currency ever so brighter future really awaits to those who are in this crypto world.
Activity: 350
December 13, 2017, 01:15:10 AM
slowly the world's banks will receive bitcoin, and start offering bitcoin storage facilities.
More and more companies will pay their freelancers using digital currency.
and perhaps, thousands of digital currency companies will be created and will go public.
Activity: 196
Merit: 11
December 12, 2017, 11:07:07 PM
No one knows about the future of bitcoin, no one knows what will happen for the next few years maybe it will go down or  it will continues to rise.
You are right. Nobody knows what will happen in just 1 minute later.
People only provide an opinion, in my opinion, popularity of bitcoin will grow and bitcoin become the greatest alternative currency beside of paper money.
Activity: 560
Merit: 113
December 12, 2017, 10:59:37 PM
No one knows about the future of bitcoin, no one knows what will happen for the next few years maybe it will go down or  it will continues to rise.
Pages:
Jump to: