Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of Bitcoin ? - page 25. (Read 4380 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 344
win lambo...
December 06, 2017, 07:31:51 PM
There are a lot of people who are believing that bitcoins do really have a future and most of them are the businessman who invest bitcoins with a tons of their money and me as well is expecting a very high value of bitcoins in the future,
I think it's not just businessmen and rich people who are in bitcoin investments, even some lower class people are also starting to invest in bitcoin, that's a bit of bitcoin development, many people from different classes of society are starting to use bitcoin, and that will have a good impact on the future,,
Yes i agree.Most of the low class people nowadays are already into bitcoin.We really believe that bitcoin has its good future waiting at the end of the road.And the more people who will entrust their lives into bitcoin,lot of people will be experiencing changes in their lives particularly in financial aspects.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
December 06, 2017, 07:15:43 PM
There are a lot of people who are believing that bitcoins do really have a future and most of them are the businessman who invest bitcoins with a tons of their money and me as well is expecting a very high value of bitcoins in the future,
I think it's not just businessmen and rich people who are in bitcoin investments, even some lower class people are also starting to invest in bitcoin, that's a bit of bitcoin development, many people from different classes of society are starting to use bitcoin, and that will have a good impact on the future,,
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
December 06, 2017, 07:09:21 PM
It will just increase its value and amount of people whose want to invest will be just bigger and bigger,  thats what future will give us.
The future of bitcoin will become rarely to find that will be different when the price of bitcoin was really cheap. As far as i can see about this time the bitcoin looks very interesting to see about how the price goes more and more. As you can see about the majority of the person try to find the bitcoin as much as they can.
Activity: 552
Merit: 250
December 06, 2017, 06:39:37 PM
According to different Statistics the Future of this virtual currency is so much brighter than others currency and people will find very easy to deal with every thing through bitcoin. some Reasons are really very fruitful for economical development such as
 1.In future buying bitcoin is more easier than past condition  ad people can complete so many task very easily.
 2.most of company use bitcoin as a local currency that helps to regulate bitcoin like regular currency and more company will interest for using this currency(bitcoin)
 3.international client are more visible if this currency will use globally.
 4.in future if government use the protocol then cyrpto-currency will protected and people feel safe for using this currency.

Yes you are right, and bitcoin will be our one money or we should say one world currency as you said it is easy to us to use our money to transact like buying or shopping and paying. The government didnt control the cryptocurrency in the future because this is a digital money and the cryptocurrency was continuously spreading.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
December 06, 2017, 06:34:16 PM
It will just increase its value and amount of people whose want to invest will be just bigger and bigger,  thats what future will give us.
Activity: 460
Merit: 254
December 06, 2017, 04:16:48 PM
Trend, technology, decentralization, great anonymity, volatility are the criteria by which I use bitcoin
All the things which you mentioned especially technology are evolving with each passing day. With the advancement in science in technology, this world is flourishing in the best possible manner. Bitcoin does hold a very bright future as it is entirely dependent on technology and it is in fact the currency of the modern world. We can really expect a wonderful change in the society in the days to come.
Activity: 211
Merit: 101
December 06, 2017, 08:23:56 AM
The future of bitcoin become more successful in coming years..more people now are becoming interested in this forum ..bitcoin became more fruitfully develop in the country Smiley
maybe it's not as you imagine. indeed now the price of bitcoin is so high but I think it will be a matter of consideration to buy bitcoin with high prices. unlike when bitcoin prices are going down there will be many investors who buy bitcoin in the hope that someday its hargan will go up. if we talk about the future no one knows what kind of bitcoin future aka because there is nothing stable in the currency crypto.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 06, 2017, 08:05:23 AM
The future of bitcoin is very bright as we are already witnessing . So, investing on bitcoin is a very good business because the coin is speculated to increase more in the future.
yeah agree, bitcoin has a bright future seeing many people in different countries are starting to enthusiastically to use and start investing in bitcoin. I myself think when the future of bitcoin comes where everyone uses bitcoin. maybe bitcoin price already exceeds $ 100k, is it possible?
Activity: 490
Merit: 18
Thank you for +Merit
December 06, 2017, 06:54:40 AM
Trend, technology, decentralization, great anonymity, volatility are the criteria by which I use bitcoin
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
December 06, 2017, 06:42:57 AM

Indeed! As we observe nowadays, bitcoin keep on increasing its price that made us feel so pressured and worried of how to invest more because it is not so affordable. Unlike before that we can easily buy it without thinking so much of its equivalent to our currency. Though I'm happy that bitcoin keeps on increasing its price, there's also a different side of me that feels sad because I cannot easily buy it in an affordable price.
Future cannot be predicted by anyone but studying the current scenario,we can conclude that bitcoin has gained a lot of popularity and has gained a new height.It is the leading cryptocurrency today and all the other altcoins and cryptocurrencies are regulated with respect to it.Bitcoin is being accepted by by people all over the world.Some traders are also accepting bitcoin.Some transactions are also being done through bitcoin also.Investments are also being made in bitcoin due to its high profit margins.Bitcoin can be considered as the future of money though it cannot overtake fiat currency.
Activity: 658
December 05, 2017, 06:53:29 PM

Indeed! As we observe nowadays, bitcoin keep on increasing its price that made us feel so pressured and worried of how to invest more because it is not so affordable. Unlike before that we can easily buy it without thinking so much of its equivalent to our currency. Though I'm happy that bitcoin keeps on increasing its price, there's also a different side of me that feels sad because I cannot easily buy it in an affordable price.
Activity: 104
Merit: 18
December 05, 2017, 06:45:18 PM
Bitcoin nowaday is mostly the main topic of the economic world. All the economists around the world are talking about it nd making studies and predictions about its futur.
But no one has predict the price bitcoin is reaching. As an economoc revolution, this currency will end up by being the first currency in the world.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
December 05, 2017, 06:23:31 PM
However, we should not ignore the power of blockchain and thus governments might launch their own blockchain based currencies or recent innovations like hashgraph might change the way we are using today. However, I don't see any threat to the existence of the Bitcoin and in the worst case, Bitcoin price will fall which might charge the outsider investors to enter into Bitcoin and earn speculative gains.

Governments launching their own centralized crypto currencies won't do much (if anything at all) to Bitcoin's price due to the wide field of differences. Governmental crypto currencies are there only to enhance their level of control, while they make people happy with the extra convenience they enjoy by shifting from their current ancient fiat system to the newer crypto system being in full control of the government. People aren't supposed to enjoy financial freedom, and for that reason their government will put everything they can into practice to prevent people form gaining it. Even cash money is slowly but surely being limited by taking the larger notes out of circulation.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
December 05, 2017, 06:04:38 PM
Activity: 2520
Merit: 624
December 05, 2017, 06:00:13 PM
The future of bitcoin is very bright as we are already witnessing . So, investing on bitcoin is a very good business because the coin is speculated to increase more in the future.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Loyalty Programs on Blockchain
December 05, 2017, 04:17:17 PM
There is a greater future ahead of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general for as the demand for Bitcoin and crypto currency kept on increasing on a daily basis so shall the market value of Bitcoin grow in value.
True the more people who know this the better a cryoto currency would be good if everyone already knew him. this can build a community

This is certainly good, but the more transactions are carried out, the longer they are confirmed. Bitcoin will be a useless coin if he does not solve this problem. BTC will use only as an investment object
Activity: 826
December 05, 2017, 03:45:04 PM
There is a greater future ahead of Bitcoin and crypto currency in general for as the demand for Bitcoin and crypto currency kept on increasing on a daily basis so shall the market value of Bitcoin grow in value.
True the more people who know this the better a cryoto currency would be good if everyone already knew him. this can build a community
Activity: 1176
Merit: 100
The OGz Club
December 05, 2017, 03:40:32 PM
I think the future of bitcoin is awesome. Bitcoin is a technical and digital currency. Its value and demand increase day by day. Too many people now use bitcoin and started trust on it. So the future of bitcoin is great.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
December 05, 2017, 02:52:00 PM
btc has a very good future..the potential use of btc is international trading and money transferring because btc will speed this process up. government will not accept anything they don't have controlled with but will not disregard what most public use.
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
December 05, 2017, 02:48:31 PM
Pages:
Jump to: