Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 4. (Read 76854 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
June 15, 2017, 04:13:39 AM
Bitcoin may become a store of value in the future, one more instrument to invest and hold your money. Or it may be outcompeted by more progressive digital currencies. Only the future will show.
Activity: 198
Merit: 100
June 15, 2017, 03:37:47 AM
bitcoin will be the best among the rest.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
June 15, 2017, 03:18:29 AM
Bitcoin will have no future if we as a community do not support and use it again

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
June 15, 2017, 02:42:14 AM
Bitcoin have big big future Maybe the  price of bitcoin will hit $10,000 in the next few years. And for sure if its happen bitcoin will increase more because many people want to invest their money to bitcoin.
Activity: 5
June 15, 2017, 02:28:11 AM
If everyone had access to web and technology it would replace every currency (maybe), but saddly not the case.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
June 14, 2017, 09:20:46 PM
Bitcoin is going to become very expensive in coming years..
Activity: 322
June 14, 2017, 03:58:44 AM
i think the future of bitcoin is the value of it will increase into 5000$ in the future
Activity: 56
June 13, 2017, 02:17:30 PM
I think personally that the value of Bitcoin will be much higher in the future than now and that is because you already can see now that the price is becoming higher and that is really nice.
But you don't even know what will truly happen with Bitcoin but it is just a prediction that I made.
Activity: 115
June 13, 2017, 06:54:43 AM
Bitcoin vs ETH in the future and ETH is winner ...
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
June 12, 2017, 02:12:18 PM
If we keep going at current pace, the market cap of Ethereum will be passing the market cap of Bitcoin before the end of 2017.  I am curious as to how that would affect the overall ecosystem.   Again reiterating my earlier comment, I think the future is heavily reliant on how soon and efficiently this scaling problem can be fixed (and how effectively it can be fixed).

I'm still long on bitcoin but I won't lie, the scaling issue has me concerned (this is despite the astronomical returns this year).
Activity: 242
June 12, 2017, 02:10:04 PM
Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...
The future bitcoin will be able to use in any kind of transaction like in paying bills. Also in the future the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase and will help all investors and bitcoin users. Bitcoin will accept as payment in any kind of store in the world.
      Yes it will surely be, in some other countries they are already accepting btc as method of payment for their bills and some other payments, some merchants also already are adapting to the advance system and starting to grow the uses of BTC, in my mind if somebody would ask what will be the future of BTC, i would directly answer its the future.

Bitcoin is not legalized in my country. And I can not pay for goods by crypto currency. But I do not live in the poorest country. This all suggests that bitcoin is still not very popular. And therefore it's too early to say that he will replace Fiat. For several decades he will remain in the shadow
brand new
Activity: 0
June 10, 2017, 06:01:35 AM
If nothing supernature will happen, bitcoin is gonna be fine, price will increase every year and new people will come. Good future for bitcoin is already defined.
Activity: 588
Merit: 351
June 12, 2017, 01:33:43 PM
Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...
The future bitcoin will be able to use in any kind of transaction like in paying bills. Also in the future the price of bitcoin will rapidly increase and will help all investors and bitcoin users. Bitcoin will accept as payment in any kind of store in the world.
      Yes it will surely be, in some other countries they are already accepting btc as method of payment for their bills and some other payments, some merchants also already are adapting to the advance system and starting to grow the uses of BTC, in my mind if somebody would ask what will be the future of BTC, i would directly answer its the future.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
June 12, 2017, 12:42:07 PM

Activity: 211
June 10, 2017, 12:05:47 PM
It will simply keep booming in the future as well. That's how it develops itself.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
June 09, 2017, 08:31:20 PM
Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

This is a nice read. Extracting from what I read. Bitcoin imposed a greater risk on the security with the transaction over the internet. Terrorist can buy and can be paid almost any time without the undue noticed of authorities. Hacking and other fraudulent act makes bitcoin a susceptible target. While I can say that aside from this major disadvantage bitcoin has created a diverse ecosystem that is continuing its success until today. So many are investing, demand is increasing, supply is decreasing and the price is increasing as well. Some other countries still ban bitcoin, and other countries lack knowledge about this cryptocurrency, so it is still hard to be adapted to these countries.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1001
This is the land of wolves now & you're not a wolf
June 09, 2017, 01:19:16 PM
In my opinion, the future of bitcoin's success heavily relies on how this scaling debate works out.  If it branches off in to two different coins...I'm wondering how that will affect the whole ecosystem. 

Something needs to be done though.  There is literally no way for mass adoption (which is what everyone is hoping for), if transaction fees are higher than that of credit cards and take over several days to confirm transactions.

The last time I sent a payment for roughly $400 it took literally a week to confirm.  I would have put a higher fee setting, but it was from a hot wallet that I had been using the default fee settings from the get go.

Week long or even days long confirmation times will be unacceptable for the general public who still don't even really have a grasp of how it all works.

We really need it to scale and get to the point where less technologically savvy users can utilize bitcoin and have everything take place in the background without them even needing to know how it works.

Like for instance with a credit card.   Most people would not be able to explain how the technology actually works, they just trust that it does.   But with a credit card, you don't have to sit there for several days waiting for your transaction to get approved or declined.
Activity: 154
Dapps will be the game changer
October 23, 2016, 10:40:07 AM
The future of bitcoin is very promising as we can expect more people to adopt the bitcoin. A study has revealed that the use of  bitcoin for settling cross border payments has increased. This is promising and shows that this growth is set for an exponential growth. Collect and Save your bitcoin for the coming years friends!
Activity: 154
October 23, 2016, 10:34:46 AM
The number of bitcoin users have increased now. As you say, more would adapt bitcoin in future. I am sure the value would remain changing. It would still raise even after November. Even if the bitcoin is used physically, the value would remain the same. It will be very surprising to see the bitcoin as the other currency used. If that happens then the usage of BTC would increase high.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
October 23, 2016, 07:54:19 AM
Bitcoin is moving forward with very solid growth even it may take some more time to reach its all time higher price ever, but I'm pretty sure it will surpass it very soon and the future of bitcoin will be more brighter than ever.The price started increasing. More are joining into this community which ia also an indication of its immense growth.
bitcoin movement is now very nice. look at some of the conditions I believe that in the future bitcoin could become an important commodity in the lives of people globally.
Pages:
Jump to: