Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ? - page 5. (Read 76854 times)

legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
October 23, 2016, 07:50:18 AM
Bitcoin is moving forward with very solid growth even it may take some more time to reach its all time higher price ever, but I'm pretty sure it will surpass it very soon and the future of bitcoin will be more brighter than ever.The price started increasing. More are joining into this community which ia also an indication of its immense growth.
Yeah it just a matter of time, may be just few years to come. I have that believe that bitcoin may hit the price of $5000 very soon because no day that comes to pass that you would not experience an action capable of stepping it to positive direction. I just hope I will have enough bitcoin before the price goes up.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
October 23, 2016, 04:37:01 AM
For sure BTC is going to have a good future. It matters on how many are going to use it. If the price is going to be high and stable, lot more will be using and experiencing the benefits out of it. Hope to have a good future to see many experience the value of BTC as we all do. Almost all are waiting for the price to be its peak to double the money they have saved now.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
October 22, 2016, 09:31:14 PM
Bitcoin is moving forward with very solid growth even it may take some more time to reach its all time higher price ever, but I'm pretty sure it will surpass it very soon and the future of bitcoin will be more brighter than ever.The price started increasing. More are joining into this community which ia also an indication of its immense growth.
Activity: 672
Merit: 503
October 17, 2016, 06:33:55 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency.The prce of Bitcoin could reach $1000 by the end of 2017.Big companies have started accepting Bitcoin as payment.Economic crisis is expected to happen soon and at that Bitcoin would be the only choise of people. At that time, Bitcoin price woulg go rocket high.

$1k price is realistic and achievable too but I don't think we will be seeing that price by the end of this year, bitcoin will surely test the level of our patience till it reaches to that price as most of the users are holding their coins so that they can sell them at that price.

I highly doubt we will too but even 2k+ is a realistic price for the next year tho. Day by day, more and more companies are accepting bitcoin and in the next few years we might even see a high jump in the price, also considering the central bank bubble.

Yeah but I think we should not reach to $2k price overnight as if there is major pump in price then it will be surely followed by major dump so its better if we achieve that price slowly and steadily.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
October 17, 2016, 06:28:59 PM
Bitcoin is a digital currency.The prce of Bitcoin could reach $1000 by the end of 2017.Big companies have started accepting Bitcoin as payment.Economic crisis is expected to happen soon and at that Bitcoin would be the only choise of people. At that time, Bitcoin price woulg go rocket high.

$1k price is realistic and achievable too but I don't think we will be seeing that price by the end of this year, bitcoin will surely test the level of our patience till it reaches to that price as most of the users are holding their coins so that they can sell them at that price.

I highly doubt we will too but even 2k+ is a realistic price for the next year tho. Day by day, more and more companies are accepting bitcoin and in the next few years we might even see a high jump in the price, also considering the central bank bubble.
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 17, 2016, 05:50:27 PM

Activity: 812
Merit: 505
October 17, 2016, 03:36:40 PM
Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. What is the community opinion about it ?

no one knows the future of bitcoin.

in my opinion bitcoin is definitely not going to die, because many people like bitcoin and using it.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
October 17, 2016, 03:16:20 PM
From now on it is growing and will improve more and more, because more and more people use it, which means that they trust it. Nowadays it is very difficult to trust such an investment because it is about an investment.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
October 17, 2016, 02:54:21 PM
Activity: 1330
Merit: 569
October 17, 2016, 02:16:20 PM
yes i am also agree with you, there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is really the world number one world currency digital asset and hope that all the people of the world will use bitcoin at the end.

Although no one really knows what will happen in the future because no one has been given that gift of determination but one thing that I know is sure is there is a future for everything so in the case of Bitcoin, I see the future bright for it with lots of competitors coming to displace it, with governments coming with regulations also with more people getting exposed to the cryptoworld generally.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
October 17, 2016, 01:40:00 PM
yes i am also agree with you, there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is really the world number one world currency digital asset and hope that all the people of the world will use bitcoin at the end.
FTFY...
Activity: 95
Merit: 10
October 17, 2016, 01:17:56 PM
The bitcoin future is to be the one and only currency in the world. As you can see, more and more people are using bitcoin right now and bitcoin reputation is increasing significantly. Bitcoin price now is almost 650$, and it will rise up to 2000$. It is no doubt that bitcoin will rule this world. NO FIAT MONEY, HALE BITCOIN
yes i am also agree with you, there is no doubt about this that bitcoin is really the world number one world currency and hope that all the people of the world will use bitcoin at the end.
Activity: 518
October 17, 2016, 01:13:27 PM
The bitcoin future is to be the one and only currency in the world. As you can see, more and more people are using bitcoin right now and bitcoin reputation is increasing significantly. Bitcoin price now is almost 650$, and it will rise up to 2000$. It is no doubt that bitcoin will rule this world. NO FIAT MONEY, HALE BITCOIN
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
October 17, 2016, 12:59:00 PM
Bitcoins future is very bright I think.Bitcoin is growing fastly and already it becomes the no1 crypto currency in world wide.Again many people doing full time job with bitcoin.They depends only on bitcoin.So bitcoin is became very stable and none can break down it easily.And in future it will gain more popularity.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 300
October 17, 2016, 10:17:00 AM
Bitcoin is getting more popular nowadays especially to students that want to earn easy money. Those students used ways of making their Bitcoin grow. With the exchange of BTC to money, every one will do the same thing. I think the future of BTC is really a successful one, it will replace the money that we use nowadays.
Activity: 364
October 17, 2016, 10:10:11 AM
What will be the future of the bitcoin we will never know it till the future is here becuase bitcoins can be really unpredictable because peopel dont do
the right things with the bitcoins off course.
Activity: 364
October 17, 2016, 09:50:09 AM
Transactions in legal tender do not necessarily require any internet connection. But unlike legal tender, Bitcoin is necessarily associated with the internet. So, even maximum possible transactions in the digital currency are bound to be less than legal tender, at least in foreseeable future. However, as a medium of exchange and fund transfer, Bitcoin enjoys some distinct advantages over fiat money.

Here is an article on the future of bitcoin. Would like to have community feedback on it...

Being able to easily transact without an internet connection is one of the advantages of cash over BTC at the moment, IMO.  It is a huge advantage of BTC to be able to make large transaction with BTC without suitcases full of cash though...

Would it be possible to find a way to send bitcoins offline?

The wallet making it so that it goes somewhere and is safe from double spend but the transaction won't go further until the person connects it to the internet at some point. But that the program would notify the receiver that the coins have been sent but are currently on hold til the owner connects to a network for the transaction to complete?
I dont thinkm that the future of the bitcoin will be oke because lots of people will let down the bitcoion when the price of the bitcoin is going to drop off course i give them the right
Activity: 3038
Merit: 634
October 17, 2016, 09:27:26 AM
The future of bitcoin is really great and there are a lot of things that we are going to expect with bitcoin in the future because this is the future currency.

And that is going to make all transactions very convenient by using bitcoins that is going to help us to have secured storage of our money.

Just like the banks are offering.
Activity: 770
October 16, 2016, 10:44:28 AM
to me the future of bitcoin is really bright as more and more people are joining bitcoin and they are making bitcoin more stronger. hope that a time will come when all the people of the world will start using bitcoin.
yeah we all hope for that to come, and I also hope that more and more shops would accept bitcoin as payment and by doing that, people will pay more attention to bitcoin and have a better view of this cryptocurrency.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
October 16, 2016, 10:19:52 AM
to me the future of bitcoin is really looking too bright to me as more and more people are adopting bitcoin and are investing their money here so we can say that as time pass bitcoin is becoming more and more stronger.
Pages:
Jump to: