Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ? - page 28. (Read 4969 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
If more people will still trust in bitcoin, and more people will used bitcoin or invest in bitcoin I think it last forever, because some of people now are using virtual money. They used to shopping, paying bills and etc.
Activity: 560
Merit: 107
For me, the future of digital currency like bitcoin will depend on its community and its users. We all know that there are so many cryptocurrencies out there that like same in bitcoin and the only thing they are in different it's on its exchanges, control system, and benefits that they will give. Yes, there are so many cryptos, and some of them become successful and reach in top 1- 100 and some of them don’t become successful and become worthless because of the community and demand of it. But most of the digital currency has a bright future if cryptocurrencies acceptance increase and its become legal too many countries. Smiley
Activity: 266
The future of virtual currency looks prosperous. To increase the output in any economy, it is only the technology that plays the major role. If we remember the Solow growth model, technology was the only factor that was responsible for the rise in the output.Virtual currency is a new market and this market is more profitable than the physical market where you invest with fiat currency or other products
Activity: 224
The entry of crytpo currency on the market trading triggered reaction on global market. A lot of new technology  appeared in the crypto world with advance and more safe hardware vs.scammer on this digital trading market. I think we should not doubt the existence of Bitcoin in the future, because Bitcoin is already designed to survive in any situation and condition
Activity: 273
You need to be very much realistic while discussing such sort of things and that I must say that the future of most of the crypto currencies will greatly depend on the way the governments of different countries respond to these currencies. It has not been so long for this world to get to know about this modern concept of the currencies like that in the form of the crypto currencies and that most of the people still don’t know much about this
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
Cryptocurrencies will be more and more demanded, it is obvious and understandable by looking on the recent tendency we have now days
Activity: 322
As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

I think they will be much more recognizable in the future because today there are just a few stores and shops that is accepting bitcoins as a payment but for sure in the future they will be accepted everywhere and the government will realize that they are not a threat at all so they will introduce them into the public and be a part of the society maybe one day I can now eat into some restaurants that will not used money anymore just a bitcoins and will be scanned using a phone less hassle and more time to save.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
I think Bitcoin as virtual currency will still be part of the future as currency, it's not possible because as we can see bitcoin is continuously growing and widely known although some countries do not accept bitcoin yet but who knows soon they will become world currency.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
Virtual currency has a very great future particularly Bitcoin and some other top altcoins with strong technology like ethereum because the adoption of the crypto or virtual if you like is on the increase on a daily basis.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105

In my own perspective those virtual currency like bitcoin has a future. These days bitcoin become popular to the whole world that is why the bitcoin population increase too. The future of bitcoin will be increase and may people will be help because of it. Many more people will earn from it.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
The currency is a currency, a real currency with a virtual currency, it could be a real currency.
I think Bitcoin has all what it takes to become a future or international currency. In an interview by the CEO of BTM, he said Bitcoin, no doubt, will be the future crypto currency and has tremendous application and offers great services not offered by any other technology. Since 2010, Bitcoin has been evolving and the time it is legalized in every country will be the time it will become the international currency.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
The future of cryptocurrency or the virtual currency is way a head as we could think because its purpose and its function on the market is much more related to investments and trading which much more people want to have in the future for them to have a settled type or earning. I do not see a part of it that would not be a part of the future because development and changes need to happened in our market for us to develop and to improve a way of earning in the future.
Activity: 994
Merit: 11
Daxetoken.net
   For me bitcoin and other virtual currency has a bright future since we are now in a computer generation with new improved modern technologies. This digital currency will help to improve our economic stability and minimize poverty because we are looking forward for more works and job online which is the payments is in a form of digital currency. It will make the digital world more valuable and rewarding.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 253
bitcoin is able to grow without active participation from the government and they continue to grow in terms of technology that has an active potential, it has been proven that many believe the crypto currency in particular bitcoin can transform the financial future into a more intense digital currency.

Ultimately the government will recognize it by certain regulation because even they can not control the massive investments, the majority that happens is positive and they can not deny it.
Activity: 700

In digital era like right now, bitcoin will be a good solution for transaction. Bitcoin getting more popular this days and i am believe that in the future peoples will accepting bitcoin for their transaction.
I am believe that bitcoin will become internet currency and accepted by peoples around the world because more faster and more cheap
Activity: 392
January 2009 the bitcoin came in this world. 9 years on the making with the assistance of the innovation it turns to be more prominent. It became well known because of its bright future. Having the bitcoin has a major part of our age today. Numerous individuals have a chance to be rich or gain more fiat. At the point when goes to the economies, it decreases the diminish the quantity of the jobless.
Since the establishment of the BTC, many other currencies have been introduced, which has helped many developed economies, especially those with good business and good strategies, earn a lot of money. BTC, I believe in the future they will grow even further and help more people and the economy grow beyond this day.
Activity: 153
Merit: 0
Bitcoin has a good development prospect, and more investors may also use Bitcoin to buy goods and services.
Wall Street fund companies also purchased BTC as reserve assets!
Activity: 357
Merit: 12

I visualize bitcoin as the future cryptocurrency of the world. I know that we are hoping that bitcoin will continue to grow and develop better than it was. Since among the other cruptocurrency bitcoin is the most use and popular nowadays and because of that many people are starting to recognize, embrace, and treasure the bitcoin. They keep on buying and investing. If that will continue, I think cryptocurrency will be a boom in the future.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
I've predicted that cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) will continue to grow. If we look at bitcoin development every year, then we will be confident that Bitcoin will continue to be used as a currency or investment method.
We are hopeful that your prediction comes in existence soon but brother before predicting something, you must make sure that your prediction can be affective to so many people. So better is you must have concrete knowledge of everything related to your prediction. It mustn’t seems to be an air fire, rather statements with exact evidences and facts and figures to support your prediction.
Activity: 350

The future cryptocurrency that we use all over the world is nothing but bitcoin. My trust is on bitcoin ever since cause  for me bitcoin is the best for all of that cryptocurrencies. Cause bitcoin is running for twenty years so why you have a doubt on bitcoin. Bitcoin is the biggest cryptocurrency ever. We should trust bitcoin cause bitcoin can save an economy
Pages:
Jump to: