Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ? - page 4. (Read 4969 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 253
the future of bitcoin will be brighter and more developed, of course, because the more days and months the user is getting more and the country has also received bitcoin well. so we cannot doubt the future of bitcoin

The toughest challenge now is the number of scam projects, if bitcoin and crypto have bright future prospects, of course, immediately making clear regulations globally is important so that it can guarantee a better future.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

Bitcoins will grow even more in the future because there are a lot of people who are interested today in bitcoins and altcoins so we can expect higher prices in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
No need to worry about the future of bitcoin, because for now bitcoin has become a global virtual currency. And that is a strong reason for bitcoin to survive in the future.
No one can predict the future but if we see the current position of Bitcoin in the market we can say that it will be having a good future ahead.This is because Bitcoin has the largest number of users in the market and it is the father of all the cryptocurrencies.It is the most expensive cryptocurrency.It is the best option for investment purposes in today's date because the prices are rising.People are buying Bitcoins now and holding them phone future rise in price.
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
No need to worry about the future of bitcoin, because for now bitcoin has become a global virtual currency. And that is a strong reason for bitcoin to survive in the future.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
there is no need to worry about the future of bitcoins, I think bitcoin will have a bright future. maybe in the future, the cryptocurrencies will be the new way of payment. now a day, people always panic when the price decrease, but that is a normal thing. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency future.
Government are against it and mostly countries are looking to ban it. Some social media plat forms are making false news which making bitcoin's user afraid to invest.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
The future of bitcoin and the other Cryptos looks really great. Over the past few years, the knowledge and the popularity of blockchain technology keeps growing as many people are joining this wonderful world of crypto. This is the hope that bitcoin is the future currency of the world.
Activity: 97
there is no need to worry about the future of bitcoins, I think bitcoin will have a bright future. maybe in the future, the cryptocurrencies will be the new way of payment. now a day, people always panic when the price decrease, but that is a normal thing. I believe in bitcoin and cryptocurrency future.
When i see the decreasing of price i start watching bad future of bitcoins. If the price of bitcoin decreasing contentiously then bitcoin will dead forever.
Activity: 56
I think after 2 years bitcoin will dead forever. I don't see good future i am not against it just giving advice. See the low price of bitcoin from last 8 months and make your decision
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
I think so too. People have been wishing for virtual currencies to appear and become a valued thing in our world for a really long time. Crypto gives us a great possibility for it to happen.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.

To be honest I don't have any idea about what is the future of crypto currency. Because we all know that crypto currency's price is temporary means its price is changeable. Maybe anytime it can be goes down or goes up. We are hoping that crypto currency in the future is better than now.
Well even if the price of bitcoin never remain the same but still I think we can see how beautifully the market is moving so the future of crypto currency specially the bitcoin must be bright we can have good thinking about it, it will never get down as whole. Sometime price use to get down but then right after sometime again it use to increase because of peoples interest about crypto currency specially the bitcoin, it has brighter future and safe way to be high forever.
I think bitcoin will be having a great future ahead. Bitcoin can be considered as the future of the currency and it also has the capability to become a global currency.It is now used by many people all around the world and its demand is also increasing day by day.More and more people are enrolling themselves in Bitcoin.People are investing their money in Bitcoin because it gives good amount of profit returns and that too in a shorter period of time.
Activity: 50
The future of bitcoin? You mean bitcoin is the future
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
the future of bitcoin will be brighter and more developed, of course, because the more days and months the user is getting more and the country has also received bitcoin well. so we cannot doubt the future of bitcoin
Activity: 184

To be honest I don't have any idea about what is the future of crypto currency. Because we all know that crypto currency's price is temporary means its price is changeable. Maybe anytime it can be goes down or goes up. We are hoping that crypto currency in the future is better than now.
Well even if the price of bitcoin never remain the same but still I think we can see how beautifully the market is moving so the future of crypto currency specially the bitcoin must be bright we can have good thinking about it, it will never get down as whole. Sometime price use to get down but then right after sometime again it use to increase because of peoples interest about crypto currency specially the bitcoin, it has brighter future and safe way to be high forever.
Activity: 29
Activity: 20
At present, there are very few values generated from Numbers and Blockchains. It takes a lot of time to apply these tools to life, but now we have not. The future of virtual currency is predictable.
Activity: 23
With the increasing adoption of Crypto, enterprise organizations leveraging Blockchain technology, feasible solutions for scale-up and regulatory issues for ICO ecosystems become more complete. The Crypto market will soon show its momentum.
Activity: 24
Cryptocurrency technology is beginning to attract attention from business organizations. Scalability is still a key issue in the future development of cryptocurrency.

The current trading capacity of Ethereum and Bitcoin is still far away compared to other payment platforms such as Visa or Paypal. However, scalable solutions for both networks are close to being complete, opening the door to widespread adoption.
Activity: 27
Cryptocurrency technology is beginning to attract attention from business organizations. Scalability is still a key issue in the future development of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 22
The adoption of cryptocurrency has grown at a very high rate. The total wallet of Bitcoin and Ethereum archives has increased dramatically. Bitcoin and the Crypto market will create momentum and price growth in the future.
Activity: 31
I hope it would be big in the near future and would be known worldwide and would be the national currency for all and it would be legalize as a work for people who don't have the capacity to work ( the sicks and undergraduate )

P.S. I do not belittle people but Im just being realistic.
Of course, bitcoin in the next few years will occupy an important position as a means of payment, especially between countries where it has to go through banks. With bitcoin, transactions can be done at home via a laptop connected to the internet, and immediately entered without anyone knowing.
Pages:
Jump to: