Pages:
Author

Topic: what is the future of virtual currency like bitcoin ? - page 6. (Read 4969 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
We don't have to stress over bitcoin fates, yes that is the thing that Satoshi may have thought while programming the entire thing and made with the end goal that we can make sure about its splendid future. The bitcoins idea is in any case interesting and there won't be any propel innovation comparable to bitcoin is or what we can state blockchain!

There is less possibility that managing an account divisions will acknowledge the bticoin however it has numerous focal points which they can utilize it in the household and worldwide exchange. The reason is bitcoin's unregulated condition which may not be engaged by them and managing it would be in-your-face assignment for government. So what's to come is brilliant the manner in which it is today.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
we cannot predict the future of crypto or bitcoin currencies, but based on developments from the previous year Bitcoin experienced an increase in its value, and this indicates that the crypto currency is increasingly in demand and accepted by investors
Activity: 46
Merit: 1
Some major cryptocurrencies such as BTC will slowly enter people's lives, and the payment of cryptocurrencies will slowly replace the existing payment methods!
The cryptocurrency has become an unstoppable wave of the times and is gradually accepted by all sectors of society!
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
If we are guided by this year maybe the future of bitcoin is very much destroyed because of the very cheap price of bitcoin now so that we can conclude that bitcoin will be destroyed
Activity: 994
Merit: 252
Bitcoin has been structured to be the future standing  currency, which is still a living vision in it's features.Just 2 things that I wish to understand is;
1.Will bitcoin be available in fiat form?
2. With the way people are rushing bitcoin and it appears as if the more the projects are becoming more difficult.
Hope anyone will be able to do any project in that future or project ends and the mint coin alone remains?

Wow all of them are really good and positive sign for future of bitcoin if it will be possible to use bitcoin with ATM or with debt cards I am sure this thing will increase the number of bitcoin users, with time bitcoin is getting famous, so I really appreciate all those features of bitcoin which you shared with us, now it is good time for us to enjoy because we are going to have fun along with bright future.
Activity: 400
Merit: 59
Even total illiterates know the value of gold, they should never be compared with one another. I'd like to say that whilst Bitcoin is POW algorithm, definitely will last for as long.

Good opinion. Bitcoin really has its own capability that will surely satisfies everyone. Amd with this it will surely give everyone a better life. This will continue to grow and can sure be the currency of the future. It will surely help everyone to have a better life or a good life in the future. Easier and more accessible.
Activity: 30
Merit: 1
Bitcoin does not yet have a strong foundation in the digital market, so the Bitcoin value is now very low. However, Bitcoin is shaping up and finding its place in the digital market and at the same time Bitcoin is the most valuable currency among coin.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 253
We all know the current situation in our world is all about technology so that bitcoin can may be develop in the future. But now a day, bitcoin encounter some problem that cause decreasing of the value. And I believe, in the future it have big opportunity that bitcoin have. In addition, may be bitcoin can used in our daily needs in our daily lives.
i think of course future goal of bitcoin is used for everyday life, while virtual currency will certainly still be difficult to compete with bitcoin, because it has good technology
Activity: 27
The future of cryptocurrency is a space that is saturated. The digital age is growing, the future of the crypto market will be a big step forward.
Activity: 25
We all know the current situation in our world is all about technology so that bitcoin can may be develop in the future. But now a day, bitcoin encounter some problem that cause decreasing of the value. And I believe, in the future it have big opportunity that bitcoin have. In addition, may be bitcoin can used in our daily needs in our daily lives.
Activity: 280
However, one thing is clear: the old methods of attracting investments are a thing of the past, with the advent of ICO much has changed - now anyone can invest in any project - this is developing the economy. Tokens serve as project shares.
Activity: 392
There will be a lot of cryptocurrencies in the future, and there will be many cryptocurrencies perish!
Only the greatest technological innovations like the BTC Internet can survive for a long time!
BTC has changed the way the world trades, slowly eliminating the impact of banks on humans!
Activity: 62
Merit: 4
Looking at the history of Bitcoin, we see the constant development of it. Do not pay attention to its price, let us take care of the process of birth and development. I am confident that in the future Bitcoin will be legalized around the world and recognized as a Fiat.
Activity: 68
Future is that of cryptocurrency and bitcoin is the leasing crypto in the world. People will use bitcoin for their daily needs even in their local markets. All other currencies will disappear from the market and there will be only one currency in the whole world and that will be bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Very good comments but now in my opinion bitcoin still has many challenges ahead. The many countries that have not yet accepted Bitcoin are major difficulties to bitcoin become the social means of payment. Besides, Bitcoin is currently difficult to control so it is easy to happen many complex issues such as scam...
Activity: 107
BTC will be very developed in the future, will be the hot spot on the international exchange. Big investors are confident to join the BTC to develop and brand their companies. It will be a reliable currency and will continue to grow in the future, gradually countries will legitimize this currency and bring the world to new heights.

you are right, bitcoin will be known worldwide and sooner or later more new investors will join and the price of bitcoin will continue to rise and we can expect huge profit very soon.
copper member
Activity: 107
I believe that the future of bitcoin is good and bright. It gives a good living to people who are working with bitcoins and provide brighter future for the families. We can really hope a colourful future for the cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin.
Activity: 784
https://streamies.io/
BTC will be very developed in the future, will be the hot spot on the international exchange. Big investors are confident to join the BTC to develop and brand their companies. It will be a reliable currency and will continue to grow in the future, gradually countries will legitimize this currency and bring the world to new heights.
Activity: 345
As a digital payment system virtual currency has its own reputation. Bitcoin raised as strong virtual currency in 2010. Today’s global currency is developed in different way and comparing with others currency bitcoin is like more valuable than gold. Good reflection and better control system can make more valuable in economic sector. now by the help of bitcoin selling and buying system is easier than other transection. At age of technology we can collect or hire so many proficient worker for the purpose of different sector’s development and then we can provide their salary through bitcoins because of its popularity.
On above this conversation we don’t need to worry about future of  virtual currency or bitcoins.
I think the convenience of paying for good people working for the owner with bitcoin or other cryptocurrency is one of the strengths that makes crypto possible to grow now and in the future. It will be even more powerful if people are interested, investing in it
Activity: 101
It should become the main currency in the world.
Pages:
Jump to: