Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the future prospect of cryptocurrency? - page 2. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
If we assume that TS will be more motivated to make a profit than other participants of crypto-currency exchanges (since it will have no other type of earnings, except crypto), then the decision is understandable. But to risk everything is very dangerous, because the crypto industry is a very young industry and, on this basis, unstable.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Look ARROUND!
There is nothing wrong, if someone start working with cryptocurrencies, although it is always a question, what kindof work, does it make stable income or not. If not, than it may be a dangerous move, but good luck everybody, who going full time to crypto!
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
If you are a professional and earn several thousand dollars in the cryptocurrency market, then I am very happy for you and I wish to increase the income further. If you are just starting to make money and you only had a few successful months, do not rush to quit your main job, everything can change, create a reserve of money for yourself so that you can live on it for a couple of months in such a failure.
Activity: 283
Merit: 1
maybe it's right and maybe it's also wrong, it's right if the market condition will recover and the crypto coin will experience price increases again, and that is wrong if the market situation gets worse and the coin crypto decreases in price. so be right or wrong that it depends on the crypto market situation later, hoping that the market will recover soon so the decision you make is not in vain.
Activity: 994
I think that the cryptocurrency will flood the entire world. the course will rise soon. there are already a huge number of coiptocurrency-based projects, but this is not the limit
Activity: 1960
Merit: 273
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I am leaving job and start working with this market. Is it wrong or right?
not wrong if you have a way of trading with good and right techniques, and sufficient experience. You also have to understand that crypto is volatile where prices can change significantly without us knowing it. so it must be thought out carefully if you want to seriously dedicate your time with crypto. and learn from mistakes in order to be better for the future.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Future of crypto currency is bright, you can buy whatever you want, but even random purchase can bring you millions in 10 years.
There are hidden gems around us.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Personally, I think that in the future, the crypto industry will only grow and develop more and more integrating into the modern economy, but this is not a quick process and it will take many years before we can pay with bitcoin in stores.....

What do you mean by modern economy integration? I guess, to achive this crypto should be legal first of all, accepted by governments and banks (including national banks)... But to be honest, this is the last thing I want crypto to become. I support ideas of crypto anarchism, and I want my coins to give me some feeling of freedom and anonymity, which is pretty rare in my country.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
That was wrong way if you only rely on cryptocurrency as the main place to get money, especially you only choose investment. Investing in cryptocurrency promises if you choose the long term investment, so if you only have your income invested only then you will not get income to finance your daily life, as well as trading, I'm not sure you can get income a week or even a month to fulfill your life. You should try to get money on cryptocurrency and work in the real world and then you can judge whether cryptocurrency can support you if you leave your job.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I think ethereum has a good future, but if you leave your main job and fully crypto this is very regrettable, it would be better if you continue to work as usual in addition to looking for results through cryptocurrency
Activity: 294
Personally, I think that in the future, the crypto industry will only grow and develop more and more integrating into the modern economy, but this is not a quick process and it will take many years before we can pay with bitcoin in stores.....
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Crypto is the future of the world. so don't be too afraid to enter the crypto because you are one step want than people who do not know about crypto. live now how the steps should be taken in order to produce of crypto and can better than the job you had before. who will determine the outcome of the crypto certainly is yourself how in their processes.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
The crypto money markets have many opportunities. But there are many risks in the same way. It is important to know your income level to leave a regular job, but it is very important that you take risks.
Yes that is right. Cryptocurrency market is of full of opportunity including risk. But in my opinion it has bight future. Because many people use it as a part time or full time job and it heavily use as a online currency for various purposes like banking, trading, marketing etc. Many people use it as a online shopping, ticket booking etc. Many big multinational and multimillion companies like Microsoft, Samsung, KFC, alibaba etc start investing at cryptocurrency and also use it for various projects and this thing ultimately help safe and secure its future.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
If you have some money to live for example next 1 year it is very good decision. But if you need to start earning money immediately it can be little problem for you.
You can earn money more than your salary in crypto yes it is possible. But firstly you need to learn about crypto and market. I believe you can handle it easily. You can do trade you can invest in icos you can do some job for icos like translator or cm etc.
Activity: 630
Crytpo currency future prospect is the solid and no one can stop to it and beat it. Small thinking people can not accept to it because this is the work of big heart person who can invest big and wait for good profit. Digital currency is the big demand of every people either any body have need or not but it is very big helpful but people are not aware it. A person who have entered into the crypto currency market, his future is bright and it will grow with crypto growth.
legendary
Activity: 2534
Merit: 1338
And what you are trying to achieve? Do you want to become a trader? Trading can be a very profitable profession for those that are good enough to get profits out of the market but it's not easy and it is very risky to try your luck in something that you have never done before, if I were you I will keep my job and I will try to become successful in the market of cryptocurrencies while doing both.
Activity: 490
At first I thought that cryptocurrency was like a "revolution". It seemed to change the position of legal tender and gold, but as I slowly understood it, I think cryptocurrency is not like this. It is more like a financial market. And the cryptocurrency is a commodity!

I have a feeling that the crypto is really the currency of the future. No, fiat will not eliminated, but more and more people will choose the cryptocurrency to use it as money and as the investments.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
At first I thought that cryptocurrency was like a "revolution". It seemed to change the position of legal tender and gold, but as I slowly understood it, I think cryptocurrency is not like this. It is more like a financial market. And the cryptocurrency is a commodity!
Activity: 756
wrong or right depends on how the results you get in crypto. When can get results from crypto over much of the earnings of the previous work then it's a good decision. but cannot evolve and is not even able to get profit from crypto then bad decision. the prospect of a good crypto is just how in running it alone are able to or not.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
There will be good and bad times without a doubt. It will require investment for individuals to comprehend drawbacks of Fiat money I am not saying cryptographic money doesn't have drawbacks, as Bitcoin has been utilized in purchasing illicit medications and everything except still a cash completely decentralized will be greatly improved as opposed to a money Which is controlled by focal expert.
Pages:
Jump to: