Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the future prospect of cryptocurrency? - page 7. (Read 944 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I am leaving job and start working with this market. Is it wrong or right?

You can answer your question right away. It's up to you if you income in your crypto can survive your daily needs. Remember crypto market is very volatile.  I suggest that just make crypto market working as your part time job.  Cryptocurrency is not yet really recognize by all government.  It doesn't have insurance and the money is not at the same day given. But if you have a lot of money, leaving your permanent job is a good decision.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

It is not good if I will say you're wrong, because it is your decision and it should be respected by everybody, anyway we are also earning money here in crypto industry but it is really different from our regular job which we earned every month regularly, and another different is you have the opportunity to earn huge money here in crypto in just a little span of time, all you have to do is be focus your mind and activity here like trading,investing on ICO or even you go for mining.
Activity: 396
Merit: 10
If you know a lot about the cryptocurrency market, then I think it's worth your while to work full time in the cryptocurrency market! There are countless opportunities to make a fortune, but if you don't have any knowledge base, then I think you will regret making this choice!
Activity: 327
Merit: 100
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I think you're right. The cryptocurrency market has many opportunities to make money. There are many business opportunities here, but I don't know what you are ready to do to join the token market? Bounty hunters or investment?

Yes those things are still profitable, so if you would work daily for some hours, there is a great chance to have more money income, than you could have on the basic regular job in your area.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 342
Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly
It's hard to say right or wrong. but if you have already made a decision like that, I think that to note is that you must be able to work really well and willing to accept all the risks that exist.
good luck Friends. !!
It is not a matter of "You have already made a decision." The decision is made when you sit with yourself and have a self-talk, writing down the consequences of such an action using logic. As a matter of fact, he still has not made his decision yet. Personally, leaving a job is not a good choice. Relying only on cryptocurrency will not guarantee you 100% success or fortune. On the other hand, having both your job and crypto will reduce the risk of being left behind.
Activity: 252
Now cryptocurrency is becoming more and more popular. Working with the crypt is a good opportunity not only to receive additional income, but to develop as an independent individual entrepreneur, to plan your own business. Besides, it's very interesting.
Activity: 215
I think nobody can tell you whether it is right or wrong to quit your job and work only with cryptocurrency. I believe it is a very risky desicion. Cryptocurrency is still a new project. It is volatile and no one can predict how things will develop. But nothing venture, nothing have.
Activity: 154

I do not know how much you got from your previous job, and what you expect here. But this kind of thing is a big decision and you must have taken it into account. It seems like a lot of full-time jobs in this field, daily trading, mining and even marketing. It will depend entirely on your ability and the readiness of capital you are willing to spend. Hope you got what you want.
fvb
Activity: 1470
Merit: 13
The perspective is the development of yourself and your knowledge.  If you are, it's really interesting, then go ahead.  I think that the crypto currency is very promising and developing.
Activity: 99
I don't know what you are doing to join the token market and what are you doing? Do you invest in trading or doing bounty? If it is the latter I think your behavior is a little impulsive, and now rewarding missions can hardly guarantee a stable return!
Activity: 896

I will not judge this behavior as correct or wrong as choice is yours. I will list out a few pro and cons to you.

Pro
Flexible timing
No income ceiling
No boss
we are unable to know how long can crypto last

Cons
How much you can earn will depend on your effort you willing to put in and follow through
There might be months that you can earn a substantial amount and even losses for few consecutive months.
No stable income

All the above factors you must consider first before you make the  decision to jump into crypto 100%.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Looks like our opinion is not important, because you've made a decision, and you do not seem to be going backwards.
course you can succeed here or vice versa. But if you live in the things you truly believe in, then maybe in the future you will not regret it.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 262
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
when you first enter the crypto world, the first thing you will encounter is a lesson on trading and investment. if you are sure to leave work and focus on crypto, then there are 2 strategic choices for your income, ie trading or investment. you can also do both simultaneously, depending on your ability and patience. the most promising prospect in the world of crypto is its fluctuating nature, allowing you to buy cheaply and can sell it at a very expensive price.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 272
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Don't leave your job because of you can earn more money from crypto currency trading or from investment because we can't stay it will be stable earning and also don't know how long it will last long so better keep as your secondary earning only until the adoption rate get increases.
Activity: 294
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology are here to stay. That’s the future. I am pro-cryptocurrency personally. But I consider it important to understand not just whether it is the future, but how it will be used.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
If you are confident in your choice then why ask about it.Fish is looking for where it is deeper and where the best man.I hope Your choice will be justified
Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

It depends, if your job is your career and it is paying you well, why quit? I mean, you can actually do crypto on your free time without even quitting your job. All the markets are red and it is risky to invest because the market keeps on falling. You might get depressed once you decided to go full time and lose a lot on money due to the current market situation.
Activity: 327
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
I believe, but we cannot say for sure, in every particular case, the obstacles are different. So in your case, if you would work hard, this would be right for you, but if you would be lazy come and spend your time for nothing, it would be the wrong decision to exit your own regular job,and joining here to crypto currencies world.
Activity: 275
It's hard to say right or wrong. but if you have already made a decision like that, I think that to note is that you must be able to work really well and willing to accept all the risks that exist.
good luck Friends. !!
Activity: 336
I think that's your smart decision. Starting early with electronic money, you will have an advantage over those who invest in it after you. With wise strategies to invest in your electronic money it is a great way to earn a lot of money and it also gives you a light job and steady income every month.
Pages:
Jump to: