Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 36. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
Airdrop is the easiest way to earn altcoin. But I suggest you to invest in ICO directly or help that ICO by join it's bounty campaign to get paid. I personally preffer like to join bounty campaign, as I have high rank enough in this forum so I also can earn enough token or coin when join bounty campaign. I also suggest you to grow your skill, you can learn how to mine bitcoin or altcoin, or you can offer service here. Learn how to create signature campaign code because it is demand here.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

You should do different approaches with different alt coins. For instance, with a solid coin like ETH, you should go for long term investment.
Activity: 182
There are many ways to search for profits with altcoin. There are many people who choose traders, investors or ico. For the love and harmony with my condition. ICo and some masternode may be the advantage to make a good profit. Market conditions are not healthy. It is less than the end of 2017. But I believe that profit will be greater when the market accelerates at the end of this year.
Activity: 154
Some earn it through the bounties and airdrops..
The other way in my opinion is you needs to research some new release and GOOD ICO's , their bounty participants use to dump their coins at very low prices, if those coins are from quality ICO's you need to buy it as it has cheap price and tend to bounce back in the next few months
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
For me, the easiest and best way is to buy it, when altcoin prices are in a low state. In addition we also certainly contribute to the growth of altcoin prices that we buy. By holding them for a while, their prices will certainly grow and we will also have the advantage of the altcoin fluctuations.
Activity: 84
By signing the bounty in the forum, this is the best way to earn. There is no risk.
Activity: 42
I think there is no easy way to get Altcoin, if you do not have money to invest, try joining Bounty Campaign, Airdrop, faucet, free mining and many more. that's all I can suggest.
Activity: 135
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
you should go for bounties and airdrops or buy some in ico project to earn some altcoin for me there's no easy way patience is the key to success
Activity: 70
There is no easy way to get Altcoin here. you must join a bonty campaign or Airdrop. Because the benefits here are not guaranteed. You have to sort out the project you are going to live on, Like see the ico rating team and more. So we are not deceived.
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
I think the best way to earn a crypto currency is to bounty the campaign! In my opinion, the bounty is suitable both for beginners and for those who understand the crypto currency!
Activity: 46
I would recommend using all the directions in earning crypto currency.  trading, holding, bounty - all have their advantages. but in any case in each of these areas you need to understand the basics, and if you know the basis of each direction, then it will be easier and more interesting for you to deal with all at once.  One does not interfere Wink
Activity: 574
Merit: 267
" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "
For me bounty is the easiest good way to earn with altcoins because this is the only thing i can contribute to get reward,i do not have money to invest in other work to earn profit.
Bounty campaign also for me because even new here can earn huge money especially when the campaign become successful. Besisdes it was easy compare to investment and trading. You also dont need to pay any here, in fact rhey are the one who will going to pay for you, as you contribute to their campaign and help to promote them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Everyone has their own likes, just like feelings. But for me, the first most easy way to earn altcoins is investment in some good coins and hold it. Second is joining bounty campaigns, and third is joining airdrops.
Activity: 261
Merit: 3
the first of course depends on yourself if you have the capital can directly buy a coin or invest in ICO, but if you do not have the capital to buy it yes better to participate only on bounty and airdrop but be careful in memlih projects that will follow in order to get what can be successful later, because basically all those ways can get altcoin and profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 16
if you have some skills that might be useful in the marketing world, so many campaigns are ready to accommodate your talents to be more valuable
or if you have lots of money, but do not have free time, you can try investing in cryptocurrency
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
I believe that the best way to earn money is to choose a promising, good project, buy tokens at an early stage of the sale and wait for the product to materialize.
Activity: 175
For me bounty is the easiest good way to earn with altcoins because this is the only thing i can contribute to get reward,i do not have money to invest in other work to earn profit.
Activity: 798
Merit: 268
There are quite a number of ways to earn alts, most notably mining and buying. If you have the technical requirements and the hardware it takes to mine then you can mine the alts, or simply wait for the right time to buy. On the other hand you could participate in bounties and get paid in tokens of the alt
Investing with alts is one of the easiest way to earn altcoins which requires not much effort but only your money. Bounty campaign can be your great source of altcoins since you don't need to spend money because you can only earn it through your hard work. Altcoins is a big thing now and a lot of resources that you can use to have it, better to start owning some altcoins now.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The good way to make a profit with altcoins is participating in ICO, however you have to be more selective in choosing whether the project has a better future or not and this is very hard to identify but so far this is the simplest and faster to make a lot of money. Some altcoins need 1-2 years or something to success so you have to be patient, If you're the kind of person who likes to take risks trading might be a good choice for you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
There are quite a number of ways to earn alts, most notably mining and buying. If you have the technical requirements and the hardware it takes to mine then you can mine the alts, or simply wait for the right time to buy. On the other hand you could participate in bounties and get paid in tokens of the alt
Pages:
Jump to: