Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the good way to earn with Altcoins? - page 33. (Read 23820 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think the best way to earn with altcoins is to do day trading. This is the fastest way to earn big income but may also be too risky especially to those who don't have enough knowledge and experience yet with this kind of business. Educating oneself should be the key.
Activity: 462
Merit: 112
I think the good way to earn with alternativecoins is buy when the price is drops to the market and sell it when the time that comes it have a higher amount or value in the market to be profitable.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
trade and investment is certainly the best way to generate altcoin, if we have a large capital of trading and investment is strongly recommended because the results obtained can be greater than participating in bounty programs, most importantly have the courage to take risks to be faced.
Activity: 18
Counting upon someone decided to buy stock in present ICOs, it might be proposed to control dislikeable situations drops by using a protective choosing.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
Binance #Smart World Global Token
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?
actually it is all depends on your forte. just find your own thing. because not all people who do day or long term holding/trading gain profit like you think. if you have enough knowledge you can apply it on what you think is good, all things you said is good and easy to earn if you know what you are doing.
Activity: 99
It all depends on your capabilities. If you have money - start with trading. If not, start with the bounty.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The best, safe and stable way to earn altcoyins is to start participating in bounty crypto companies. For the fulfillment of tasks, you have guarantees in obtaining a certain part of the award allocated for the entire bounty company in the project's coin coins. But you need to carefully study the critical project, before starting the bounty.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
Hi. I have a question for you.Some ones do Day Trading,Some ones do short term holding,Some ones do long term holding,Some ones invest in ICOs and some ones do bounty and Airdrops.But what is the good and easy way to earn with altcoins.?What is your suggestions?

For me, If you don't have a capital to Invest In any good altcoins, try to participate In a good Bounty campaign which have been manage, by those good manager that could make us guarantee received the right amount of bounty allocation. And then wait for the exchange where It gonna be listed.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
To earn it is necessary to combine the purchase of coins for a long time and daily tracking of its price, that is, trading.
Activity: 686
Short team and long term holding is better. try to follow the roadmaps of your alts. then you will be able to decide selling points. meanwhile you can do airdrops and bounties to earn extra income and buy more alts and hold it.
Activity: 28
The smartest and safest option is to buy enough AMB to be able to run a master node. You only need 10 000 for lthe lowest tier but even that should have some insane returns. Check out this community made calculator for possible payouts:

http://ambrosus.yannlevy.eu/

The CEO said quite confidently that he expects 1 million bundles or more in a year which would pretty much let every node holder retire. The best part is you don't have to waste time trading and taking risks.
Activity: 70
Find a good Altcoin to invest and hodl. Do bounty and airdrops, it's free so don't miss the chances. You can also go for trading especially with well known altcoins.  Smiley
Activity: 322
Well the best way to earn with altcoins is to go trading.You must trade all your coins in order for you to be able to eaen big profit becaue the is the only way you can earn big through it.Trading is the best way for altcoins.
Activity: 176
for us the easier way we get our quicker profit can be through bitcoin investment, because bitcoin prices are still low, and you can hold it by waiting for higher prices. so you will easily get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 952
Merit: 500
I would say that trading, but not in the current situation. The most correct thing you can do now with your altcoyins is to leave them alone and wait for the market to recover. Now I think this is the most profitable strategy.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 352
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Mine is bounty hunting that is where I got good amount to earn with Altcoins. Those coins I got from bounties I hold it for short term and then trade depending on the market status and where it can be traded at. I find it easy to do bounty hunting because I just need three to four hours a day to attain my weekly quota. Sometimes, I invest my Altcoins to  another coins especially if I found some good coins to get into.
Activity: 1624
Merit: 250
If you want to earn money without investing, you can join bounty. All you have to do at Bounty is to carry the signature of coin and write 10-15 posts a week.
The other way is to invest money. You can try new ICOs. It is little bit risky and you should protect yourself from scam ICOs.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
Market Integration Platform

There is no "easiest way" to earn using bitcoin\token. Every coin have it's own financial risks. Most of possibilities you already name. I can add only tokens that gives you percent from fees at exchanges. Or such as Neo, where you, automaticaly, get Gas just for holding it.
Activity: 71
You can try different things like, participating in airdrops, bounty and signature campaigns. Its easy and in majority without investment. If you have money you can always look for altcoins at a good price.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
for myself I use Altcoin to trade because I am looking for short-term profits from trading at Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: