Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the impact of ICOs on the market? - page 5. (Read 341 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 253
I think that ICO is new blood of the crypto market, and they are necessary for its further development. Market will not be able to develop without new projects. But of course I am not speaking about scams. So we should support good projects, hope listing platforms will understand the issue and will not provide paid rates to the projects, in order to avoid not proper investment. In this regard I like www.icoguide.com very much, as it is not paid and rates are trustworthy for me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Every day we see dozens of new ICOs enter the market
Do you think this is useful for the market and to what degree?  Roll Eyes

It will make market grow up and people get more interesting replace their money into ICO project. We have many choice to test our strategy and raise our skill because every person learn with different method. Too much ICO project also bring negative impact into market, such as many scammer comes up and make trader/ investor confused because have too many choice. Take the right ICO project to replace your trust and enjoy the process.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
At this stage of my acquaintance with the project #ICO I can say that I was surprised by the idea of a global expansion in the future and a huge coverage in the future. Let's work together to successfully develop this project.
The Future of Social Selling
A blockchain infrastructure that liberates social selling - the biggest gig economy of tomorrow
https://gemstra.com/
Activity: 2996
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Not anymore, most of them are scams and they are being abused by those developers that are looking to become rich easily.

Some are legit and those are helping the market through adding another market cap which will also goes to bitcoin in the latter times.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Then ICO will consume a lot of market capital.
Then the whole market is short of funds. If there is no law to restrict ICO, then the bear market will continue.
I agree with you. Too much ICO does not always have a positive impact, even though it proves that many people are enthusiastic about crypto, but it does have a bad effect on the crypto itself.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
Enter the future of gaming
I would say ICOs have already stolen a lion's share of venture capitals' attention. Investors are a bit tired of regular startups and tend to invest more in ICOs which sometimes can give a much quick and higher profit.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104

yes of course. it proves that more people are interested in blockchain based projects. ofcourse there are so many scam projects as well but it is not only for crypto market there are scams in everything all over the world.
Activity: 448
Merit: 20
Subscription to any ICOs will require the purchase of encrypted currencies
This means an increase in market size
As well as the entry of new people to
 the market means the spread of the idea and this is specifically required
Activity: 179
Merit: 10
Then ICO will consume a lot of market capital.
Then the whole market is short of funds. If there is no law to restrict ICO, then the bear market will continue.
Activity: 392
Merit: 21

Pages:
Jump to: