Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the main reason for the bitcoin price? - page 2. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Because  news or futures or ...etc^^?

Thank you for answer Kiss

[/quote

Is Difficult for the exact explanation why Bitcoin  price are not stable of their price into the marketcap only one think i can see why bitcoin are up and down the price the big whales in the world of cryptocurrency want to control the price of bitcoin, is almost the same strategy with the local stock exhange of every country the rich people investing into the stockmarket have an possiblity to control or manipulate the movement of the exchange.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
some are saying that some exchanges might increase the price and decrease as they wish. I really hope this is not happening.
In the end it should be offer and demand
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
It's normal just because of the height and bitcoin and that's part of the trading so there's such a thing as I think it's normal, so we can get it okay.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
The main reason for this bitcoin price is the manipulation of the crypto currency market. Please note that negative news about bitcoin has ended. So the manipulators have finished pouring this news. Now we see only positive news. And the prices in the market have risen a little. Draw conclusions.
This is true that the digital market is manipulated by some powerful things. Most of the times, this is how dips happen. First, the big investors also known as the big whales make a move. If they stop investing in a certain coin or sell it out at high price, they earn millions of dollars and the market goes down. Once this happens, media enters into the scene. There comes a flood of bad news (which are mostly fake) scaring small investors, making the coin suffer more. This is what happens with bitcoin but soon it will rise up again.
Yes definitely these are the factors that makes the market down, and if these are taken in a positive regard, market can be up for the good reason. Whales, as you have already said, are big investors with much huge incomes from bitcoins. They have a market tendency that can lead the market up or drop the market down whenever they sell or buy some coin. So yes they have huge impact.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
The main reason for this bitcoin price is the manipulation of the crypto currency market. Please note that negative news about bitcoin has ended. So the manipulators have finished pouring this news. Now we see only positive news. And the prices in the market have risen a little. Draw conclusions.
This is true that the digital market is manipulated by some powerful things. Most of the times, this is how dips happen. First, the big investors also known as the big whales make a move. If they stop investing in a certain coin or sell it out at high price, they earn millions of dollars and the market goes down. Once this happens, media enters into the scene. There comes a flood of bad news (which are mostly fake) scaring small investors, making the coin suffer more. This is what happens with bitcoin but soon it will rise up again.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Helli everybody
Bitcoin is less and less true! The future I think it can replace the existence of gold
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Because bitcoin is future, still free, clear pattern and no one can't control it. Actually, bitcoin is new product but has clear picture about financial future model. Believe or not, many people/ countries start to create strategy/ rules/ policy to control it but still not work. If bitcoin has policy/ rules like currency maybe the price action moving and volume will not like this. Never lost faith about bitcoin and keep going all.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Activity: 361
Merit: 17
Nobody is capable of being known exactly  the major reason why the bitcoin’s market is always getting fall. I think bitcoin is being controlled by big whale or another which own a lot of bitcoin. A lot of people are getting panic and so am i. If you have plan to hold bitcoin for long time, you’d better more patient because bitcoin fluctuates currently ,thus you should believe that bitcoin will recover  as soon as possible. Just holding and waiting for it for some next days, it may give you hopeful when you think in positive way.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
There are many reasons aaffecting the bitcoin price and the 1st is the demand. Demand shows how many goods and services are bought at various prices during a certain period of time. And also this is the consumer's need or desire to own the product or experience the service. It's constrained by the willingness and ability of the consumer to pay for the good or service at the price offered.  When the demand become low the price will be decrease also. 2nd is the news about it Good and bad. Even fake news can affect the price. Cause some pwople trust news most of it is the decreasing of price thats why the investors always sell their coins even their not sure about that news Nd the outcome the price of bitcoin will decrease.
Activity: 57
Merit: 3
1. I believe it started with the 'normal' January dip. You can look it up for almost every year.
2. On top of that dip came the futures and the manipulation of the price (down).
3. After that the more political discussion about Bitcoin and the possible influence of the government. That made people loose confidence.

That is why everybody is holding their breath and price goes down.
Activity: 181

I believed that when it comes to price measurement..we cannot say what was going through it..as futher as i think bitcoin price is undeterminable thing because it can fall and raise up..but if i see the past years..bitcoincan rise and rise again for the several times passes..so that i preffer to believed that when it falls it can also recover and increases again and again and it laso possibly to increase more at the same time to future.
Activity: 42
Nothing manipulation at its best......weak hands will get out and new set of millionaire will emerge out....
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036
With the advent of futures contracts, the price of Bitcoin began to fall gradually. It was only two weeks when there was a rise in the price of futures since they appeared on the exchanges. This is because the institutions now able to short Bitcoin?
Everyone is unable to understand the main reason which is resulting in this much of downfall in the market value of the bitcoin. However, there can be certain reasons like that of decrease in the demand of the market value of bitcoin in the international market due to which the market value of bitcoin is decreasing day by day. I am very much hopeful that these dark days will be over soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
One such reason is hard to be called here rather the aggregate of such reasons, but still the main reason I consider the political news of individual countries' leaders, such as China, Japan, Indonesia. When the news are good then the rate increases when there are some prohibitions related to the crypto currency in these countries, then the rate falls.
The main reasons for this price bitcoin are actually two:
1. This is another correction of the market after a long growth in autumn and winter of last year. This is normal. As you know, there is no permanent growth. Since there is no permanent drop.
2. Whales need to purchase cheap bitcoins. That's why we now get so many negative news about bitcoin. This is already the manipulation of the market.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100

Negative news does affect the price of Bitcoin, but I think not only this is the problem of lowering the price to such a level. I am confident in the near future the market is stabilizing.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251

The demand for the coin is the main reason for it. After people heard about bans of crypto, they started offering their coins, and BTC went down.
BitcoinSN - The Real Bitcoin!!!

The Bitcoin price mainly depends on the demand and supply that is running as per the availability in the current market condition. I don't think it is easy for us to manage the bitcoin holdings in the current weak market conditions and so if you are not comfortable in holding them then you can either sell them or you can average them by buying more number of quantities at low prices so that you get the best-averaged price of buying the Bitcoin and this should be practised only if you are willing to hold the bitcoin for long-term profits.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
One reason why Bitcoin may fluctuate against fiat currencies is the perceived store of value versus the fiat currency. Bitcoin has properties that make it similar to gold.in Bitcoin does not yet have a generally accepted index since cryptocurrency as an asset class is still in its nascent stages, but we do know that Bitcoin is capable of volatility in the form of 10x changes in price versus the U.S. dollar.
Pages:
Jump to: