Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the main reason for the bitcoin price? - page 4. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 260
Because  news or futures or ...etc^^?

Thank you for answer Kiss

Bitcoin price is determined by the forces of demand and supply and we should be able to understand how things work in under to make profit from it. If you can go through order book and  be able to interpret it you will find out that when ever the demand for Bitcoin is high the supply will also be high and when it is down the price will also be down.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
I think its because other countries are banning bitcoin and people are panicking out of it. And some veterans on bitcoin are causing a fuzz and make the new comers fears of losing their investment.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

itcoin prices depend on supply and demand. Bitcoins are also influenced by big country policies that allow the use of bitcoins. Many factors affect the price of bitcoin. But now I think we should invest in other types of altcoin, should not invest in bitcoin, saturated bitcoin market. Bitcoin prices will not increase in the future.
Activity: 112
Merit: 12
Aida Service
In my opinion the price of bitcoin is due to the fact of being so easy to especulate with... in the beginning it was a brand new technology, i don't think anyone had any idea of what it would reach. At the current state due to the huge groth from last year, more and more people joined the boat, the demand increased, but the supply kept being the same. Most of those people who recently joined don't even know the technology they just heard that "bitcoin makes people rich" and they simply decided to buy some
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
In this world, everything finds its value based on the demand. There could be different demands like naturally increasing or artificially increasing demand. Bitcoin was designed to have limited number of units and its supply also in controlled manner. So, based on the availability of bitcoins and the need of people who are all looking for buying bitcoins for various purposes, people are deciding the price for one bitcoin.

This is a traditional fair system to find out value of one commodity. So, we never need to worry about bitcoin value as overpriced. Because demand alone doing this, based on considering all the circumstance.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
In my own opinion, there are many factors that became the basis why we have the current price of Bitcoin and one of the most important factor is that gloomy sentiment on the future of Bitcoin as a currency and as an asset. Gone are the days when people who are into Bitcoin believed that the government can never touch Bitcoin...what happened in China is one of the glowing example of the power of the government to do something to stifle Bitcoin. And for as along as we the people will not resist the power of the government to make that overreach this gloomy feeling will continue. In other words, we have already lost the excitement and that anticipation of a better world with the help of Bitcoin.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
i think because of the fetures
Activity: 329
Merit: 10

the main reason of the bitcoin price is purely from the demand and availability is very limited to make the price of bitcoin more expensive, it is in because also the miners have trouble getting bitcoin so bitcoin circulation is now very limited and the price is also higher from year to year. so that's what I can catch and I explain from the main reason for the rise in bitcoin prices.
Activity: 87
Merit: 1
Helli everybody

Pages:
Jump to: