Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the minimum amount to start as a trader? - page 16. (Read 21170 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You can trade as low as 100000 satoshi mate its always depends on what coin you want to trade with.

And its not always profitable, will experience loss untill you succeed in trading.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
You guys are all idiots.

Trading is a game of luck, unless you have insider information, which it doesn't sound like you do OP.

It'll absorb a huge amount of your time, and- after expenses and opportunity costs- you will probably lose money.

HODL and spend your time playing videogames instead. You will make more money for zero effort.

True but there is nothing stupid about that if you know it. You can simply play with it like on any gambling site.

Trading and gambling are two different things. Trading comes with the expectation of making a profit, which is what most people here seem to be talking about.

Of course if OP is just doing it for fun then that is gambling and good luck to him.

Yes trading is different from gambling because you are the one who will be making the decision on when to profit or not.

Same as in gambling. You're the one making the decision on what you bet and when you stop.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You guys are all idiots.

Trading is a game of luck, unless you have insider information, which it doesn't sound like you do OP.

It'll absorb a huge amount of your time, and- after expenses and opportunity costs- you will probably lose money.

HODL and spend your time playing videogames instead. You will make more money for zero effort.

True but there is nothing stupid about that if you know it. You can simply play with it like on any gambling site.

Trading and gambling are two different things. Trading comes with the expectation of making a profit, which is what most people here seem to be talking about.

Of course if OP is just doing it for fun then that is gambling and good luck to him.

Yes trading is different from gambling because you are the one who will be making the decision on when to profit or not.
You guys are all idiots.

Exactly the same with gambling dude ^^

Everyone actually playing substantial amounts in gambling are expecting a profit Wink
Activity: 146
You guys are all idiots.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
What is the minimum amount to start as a trader?
depending on the type of trade you want. if you want to play trading bitcoin, at least 1BTC better and if tradeing altcoins 0.1BTC also fairly good. because altcoins price is not too high, so you can get a good profit with 0.1BTC.
You guys are all idiots.

Activity: 146
You guys are all idiots.

That's a good question.

First: what kind of trading?
Forex, shareholding, bitcoin?

Second: how much do you want to earn?
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
No minimum. If you want a high return of course go on high capital. If you will just put some small amount on trading don't expect big returns yet except if the price will grow up to 100%.
Activity: 294
What is the minimum amount to start as a trader?
no minimum and maximum to start trading,its depending how much bitcoin want traded by you,and bigger amount to start trading will make bigger chance to get big profit.
Activity: 350
I agree on answer it depends .but if you are starting from a small trader it is better to start at 0.01 .when i start from trading i ws able to invest as low as 0.0005 something ..thats the only i have on my wallet ..then when ingot the perfect moment on analyzing i add some 0.03 then as the time comes it geow and grows lucky for me.

I suggest to a totally newbie trader to put some a little bit to try or for trying only.if it grows much better.
Activity: 476
It depends on the amount to profit you want to make more starting btc more profit I would recommend starting with 0.1 btc though to have a nice safety net if one of your trades fail. With bitcoins you can with a very low amount which is one of the nice things about it.
I thought for a capital of only 0.1 btc your profits will not be too large dude if you use it to trade bitcoin/dollar
unless you use it to trading altcoin. i think its quite enough
Activity: 793
It depends on the amount to profit you want to make more starting btc more profit I would recommend starting with 0.1 btc though to have a nice safety net if one of your trades fail. With bitcoins you can with a very low amount which is one of the nice things about it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 127
For start 1 btc is enough but later you will need more and more. 5 - 10 for good trading must have. I am not trader but i saw a lot of.

You can basically use any amount you want to start with trading. A lot people here don't have 1 BTC in their wallets. But yes, the more coins you have, the more profit you can make with trading. Very simple.

Most traders start with a small amount of money to trade to learn and experiment and when they are good at it thats when they put a lot of money in trading.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1023
For start 1 btc is enough but later you will need more and more. 5 - 10 for good trading must have. I am not trader but i saw a lot of.

You can basically use any amount you want to start with trading. A lot people here don't have 1 BTC in their wallets. But yes, the more coins you have, the more profit you can make with trading. Very simple.

For traders, the objective is to make the trade a profitable as possible. It is good to start small and then growth. But when the amount is too small, the transaction fee and the exchange charges may eat into large portion of your profit.

So a trade must do his/her homework on which exchange services give them the best cost/profit ratio.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

Activity: 434
You dont need any big ammount to start sure the more you move the lower the risk to loose money doing it,but well any ammount around 0,01btc is enought.

And get wiped out? lol.

If youre saying you dont need a big amount, and you take 1 bad trade. And you cant start another buy order.. to attempt to make back or earn for that day due to bank roll then you cant continue trading..

0.01 = $8 dollars..
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
It depends if you are a beginner, which I assume you are, or an advanced trader. As a starter, don't invest a lot. At first, get to know bitcoin trading system, try to trade with smaller amounts as it will definitely bring you a basic knowledge of it.

In my opinion you shouldn't go straight to 1BTC, as it is a huge amount of money. It will hurt to loose that much if something unexpected happens, thats why, start with smaller amounts at first, like 0.1BTC. It is going to be a slow profit, but less risky.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
Pages:
Jump to: