Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most disgusting habit some people have? - page 2. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I think picking up there nose in public most especially in front of a food. Really disgusting
Activity: 252
To me the most disgusting habit is hygiene practice one posses, most people that have poor hygiene habit are what they cultivate since young and it become a habit they are unable to get rid off easily.
Activity: 104
Spitting in public places.
Activity: 201
Smoking, spitting everywhere and gossiping
Activity: 63
Selfishness. Sad
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Smoking in not proper place,spitting and throwing garbage anywhere,farting in public area and doesnt even apologize,too noisy,staring from head to toe,trashtalk and talking near your face and the crazy part is he/she had a bad breath.
Activity: 238
All of the above. Also when meeting someone and that person is looking at your shoes, dress, hair, everywhere but looking you in the eyes. I think they are very superficial and impolite.
Activity: 42
I feel so disgusted when someone is smoking and when you passed through them they'll blow it on your face. Also, those people who pee everywhere like a dog and spitting everywhere too.
biting their nails in public  Angry Grin

why I read in the internet and it shows that if girls bite their nails, men will find it attractive  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 116
Being too loud but not to afford to use his toothbrush  Undecided
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Smelling when you draw closer to them. It's so annoying at least use roll on to smell good.
Activity: 34
Clipping your nails in public. The sound alone is awful, let alone your flying body pieces going everywhere.
Activity: 34
Sounding like a pig when eating.
Activity: 52
Gossiping and telling lies that’s the most disgusting habit some people have. Some people ang happy destroying other people by spreading lies
Activity: 210
Kalo yang sering saya dapatkan kebanyakan orang kentut sembarangan,, meludah dahak selagi rame rame,, kadang kadang meludah selagi orang lain lagi makan
Activity: 10
Spitting habit.
I hate when people fart near you or even smelling it.
Activity: 85
Gossiping and telling lies that’s the most disgusting habit some people have. Some people ang happy destroying other people by spreading lies.
Activity: 18
Smelling rags!!!
Activity: 101
Merit: 3
Disturbing non smokers with a smoking routine can be really annoying.
Pages:
Jump to: