Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most disgusting habit some people have? - page 3. (Read 315 times)

Activity: 274
Merit: 133
The most disgusting I have ever heard of was someone putting their hand down their pants and smelling it.
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
 Spitting anywhere and throwing their trashes anywhere they want.
Activity: 183
Merit: 11
People chewing with their mouth open and you can hear them crunching and that sound just gets to your ears and irritates you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 103
Smoking... I know that a lot of people do it, I used to as well but it's most likely the most disgusting and irrational thing you can do to your own body and others.
Activity: 28
for me is the worst thing and disgusting is spitting there pee in front of you.people ussually have this bad habbit low or poor attitude and not plesant.
Activity: 65
Picking of nose in a public and also scratching of private parts in public too
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
Spitting in a bag, finger in armpits smell and lick it, ass licking...Gross!! I hate all these insane disgusting stuffs 🤢🤢🤢
Activity: 308
Laughing and spitting at the same time
Activity: 19
I feel disgusted when people spit anywhere they want.Whether they are on the streets or other public places..Worst thing is when they have phlegm and spit it in front of you..They could have been discreet and considerate to others if they do it some place else like toilet sinks or in a corner where no people usually goes to..Another thing are those people cleaning their noses and wiping their buggers on hand rails and door knobs..Both are  really annoying and disgusting

omg you're so right!!! I definitely agree with you!!
Activity: 32
I feel disgusted when people spit anywhere they want.Whether they are on the streets or other public places..Worst thing is when they have phlegm and spit it in front of you..They could have been discreet and considerate to others if they do it some place else like toilet sinks or in a corner where no people usually goes to..Another thing are those people cleaning their noses and wiping their buggers on hand rails and door knobs..Both are  really annoying and disgusting
Activity: 12
biting their nails in public  Angry Grin
Pages:
Jump to: