Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most glorious coin now? - page 2. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 216
Merit: 13
September 14, 2018, 03:42:59 PM
The market industry involving cryptocurrency exchange is quite capricious. While brand-new people are generally regularly going into the market industry these are perplexed using which in turn gold coin to speculate his or her income in. It is far better that will as an alternative to just which in turn gold coin are going to be nearly all worthwhile, your entrepreneur need to take a look at the market industry, analysis your gold coin us out there after which it anticipates the longer term in the marketplace.
Activity: 127
Merit: 2
September 06, 2018, 07:16:00 PM
I see that currently there are many altcoins that have experienced a price decline because BTC has experienced a price decline, but when BTC rises in price, the fixed altcoin is not priced up, but there are some that go back up like NEO and USDT, so I choose the coin as a coin good prospects
Activity: 191
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 07:09:16 PM
There are too many coins now, if we choose a lot of coins that will affect psychology, I should not, so now the price of coins is quite low, buy the coins in the top 10 on CMC
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
September 06, 2018, 07:04:32 PM
I don't think that Bitcoin will die, it is the strongest and oldest coins in crypto currency. It was created with clear and best system that makes it becoming worth. Indeed, other altcoins adopt the system of bitcoin. However, if bitcoin die, obviously this is the of crypto world.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 143
September 06, 2018, 06:59:23 PM
There is no way to predict this, but if I had a big capital I would invest almost all of it in Eth because I know that in the next few months it will go up quite a bit. Of those you mentioned I might buy the EOS because it is a stable and recognized currency in the community.
Activity: 71
September 06, 2018, 06:53:55 PM
as the market shows, most altcoins are losing in value and now the most popular coins for investment are bitcoin and Ethereum.
Activity: 91
September 06, 2018, 06:51:41 PM
I think that bitcoin and ethereum are the ones that continue to attract more hype in the market, as they are in constant evolution and development, in addition, they endured the test of time, of course, if we know more about the subject we can be very excited with ripple, eos or neo, they are also excellent coins that will bring many good things to the ecosystem.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 06:50:44 PM
Um. I believe that Neo, Cardano and EOS are the very coins. These are quite promising projects, behind which there is a really good team.
They are coin with good potentials in the future, we cant tell how the market will play out shirt term as there is so much manipulation at the moment
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 06:49:03 PM
With the way market has been for a while now, is there still any glorious coin?...i doubt that, any ways i believe some traders will be making short trade gains even in this period.
Activity: 112
September 06, 2018, 06:48:35 PM
I would still stick to bitcoin as the most glorious coins, while the stable coins are good at keeping the value stable,you also do not benefit from sudden price spike,
Activity: 308
September 06, 2018, 06:46:02 PM
I think that now the most popular Ethereum and many people invest in this coin.
Activity: 28
September 06, 2018, 06:44:31 PM
Coins that are very noble today are EOS, Monero, IOTA, Waves and Stellar. I like this coin, and I have invested in this coin after studying it. But other people will certainly disagree about this, because this is an individual choice and analysis.
Activity: 684
September 06, 2018, 05:32:11 PM
I'm thinking now about buying Sia coin, last year I earned well on it, I hope now will be the same.
Activity: 173
September 06, 2018, 05:20:48 PM
During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?
These  coins are the very glorious in this moment in my opinion:-

TRON
WAVES
ECC
IOTA
copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
September 06, 2018, 05:16:06 PM
Um. I believe that Neo, Cardano and EOS are the very coins. These are quite promising projects, behind which there is a really good team.
Activity: 630
September 03, 2018, 04:20:35 PM
The USDT is a good purchase during turbulent times, but the market is changing so I would say take a chance with alts right now. NEO, LISK, even Dogecoin is doing well right now. Keep at least 25% in BTC but the rest can be invested in various alts
USDT is the equivalent of the dollar in the crypto currency and it practically does not change in price. In fact, if the market begins to fever, it is best to keep your money in this currency, rather than in questionable projects.
Activity: 402
September 03, 2018, 04:05:36 PM
The USDT is a good purchase during turbulent times, but the market is changing so I would say take a chance with alts right now. NEO, LISK, even Dogecoin is doing well right now. Keep at least 25% in BTC but the rest can be invested in various alts
oho
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Investing in the future development of blockchain
September 03, 2018, 03:56:55 PM
Most altveins are unlikely to survive, but useful coins will grow!
I believe that one of these coins is KIN! This coin will soon find a great app, and the team has a great idea! I recommend that you get to know each other better!
Activity: 87
September 03, 2018, 03:50:59 PM
Bitcoin still remains the most glorious coin in the market. it is the best coin and it continues to maintain its dominance in the market, if you are looking for a coin that you can be sure will still be here for years to come then bitcoin is the coin that you are looking for. Without bitcoin we would not be here talking about cryptocurrencies or anything like that.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
September 03, 2018, 02:54:10 AM
The most glorious coin now is BITCOIN.
some alt coins will follow the trend that occurs in bitcoin, therefore if bitcoin increases the chances of alt coin will also increase.
Pages:
Jump to: