Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the most glorious coin now? - page 5. (Read 2345 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
August 06, 2018, 07:53:31 PM
The bitcoins are the best for people know about them and one can depend on them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
August 05, 2018, 08:11:07 AM
Very interesting thought, but the answer is obvious. The most popular and popular coin today is the BTC, because it is he who is the founder of the entire crypto-currency world. This has already been said many times
Activity: 188
August 05, 2018, 08:07:29 AM
Who can surpass the king of all coins only bitcoin is still on top and ethereum rather is next to them, this two coins are the most glorious coins even before their both unbeatable and this is the most promising coins of the cryptoworld...
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
August 05, 2018, 08:03:55 AM
During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?

I'm not a holder of the coins you've mentioned, but I do have Ethereum, in case people stagnate ethereum will likely to take over I have high hopes with Waves and Credits, they are two coins that will sound make a big noise come in 2019 and will be in the company of the coins you've mentioned.
Activity: 196
August 05, 2018, 08:00:52 AM
During the long depression of the bitcoin this question is rather interesting! I know that there are a lot of traders,who fixed their income in Tether, somebody in TrueUSD.
But there are a lot of good tokens like ADA, IOTA, EOS.  Do you think if btc continue to stagnating is other tokens will die too?

Based on the crypto news there are some really huge companies which decide to invest in crypto. Probably, this is the way to rocket alts and pump btc?
in my opinion currently ethereum and EOS coins have moon potential.
ethereum has a very large community and has a lot of enthusiasts. ethereum also has functions like gas or fees to invest too. ethereum can be said to be the ICO king.
and EOS has the news to make a platform that wants to pursue ethereum. it can be a good potential for EOS to be expensive and moon.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
August 05, 2018, 08:00:29 AM
Isn't quite easy to find it now other than BTC and ETH. We don't have stabilize market and yet, price fluctuation very often which could lead to loses if we don't work on it. Though it have a lot of potential altcoins but it still have chances to dump any moment when devs won't do anything or market strategy to be more attractive into the eyes of investors.
copper member
Activity: 98
August 05, 2018, 07:57:44 AM
I have been recently following Stellar that is generally on the rise and the tokens issued on the Stellar platform - now there is a bump like in any cryptocurrency over the past few days, but generally Stellar is on the rise because of the prospective Coinbase listing and other advances. This will also boost tokens issued on the Stellar platform...

My most recent find among alts is AXU, "Argentas Exchange Unit" token issued on the Stellar platform and listed and verified on the Stellarport decentralized exchange, now only at its pre-distribution, or pre-ICO phase. A true hidden diamond, with low profile so far. Experienced people clearly, and cool tech for decentralizing and revolutionizing global banking - their website at argentas.io.

The pre-ICO price is 50% cheaper than the ICO price, a sure winner IMO, and I will certainly get some. They also have an ANN thread, I think here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/xxx-4431900. I dug really deep in their content, and it is really cool stuff Grin But don’t forget your own research!
Activity: 41
August 05, 2018, 07:55:23 AM
There is nothing better than ethereum and it is the best coin so far.
Activity: 205
August 03, 2018, 08:22:13 AM
I think the most glorious coin at the moment is still bitcoin because it still remains the king of other cryptocurrencies. But, ethereum is also paving way as lots of investors are now utilizing the erc-20 Ethereum based blokchain technology. I think these two coins really have the potential to stay great.
Activity: 158
Merit: 1
August 03, 2018, 08:11:47 AM
Follow me Bitcoin has the highest value and Bitcoin becomes the king of Crytocurrency. Then to ETH
August 03, 2018, 07:44:47 AM
Among the virtual money is the best coin Bitcoin. Altcoins are bottoming prices in very bad conditions. In this case no Altco is good. Keep your investments as Bitcoin.
Activity: 74
August 03, 2018, 06:20:08 AM
There is Bitcoins, which are the best and also the high value of the coins.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 27, 2018, 01:48:40 PM
Personally, I invested in coins like Ethereum, EOS, Ripple, ADA and OMG. I expect that these coins this year can go up quite strongly.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 01:12:54 PM
The way I see it there are two ways the market can go, they are petty straight forward. First one market goes up, second one market goes down. Right now we are in the middle of those two ways and depending on regulations and investors, in the next one month or so, we`ll see the result.
Activity: 58
July 27, 2018, 01:01:53 PM
The most glorious coin Name Priv /Btc
You Can Trade this coin good and best coin.. they start 20 weak  Airdrop contest
Exchange : crex24.com Cool
Activity: 90
July 27, 2018, 11:58:48 AM

If you are talking about the most glorious coin right now, then that would still be bitcoin. However if you are talking about alternative coins, then I would go for Etherium or Ripple.
Merit: 1
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
July 27, 2018, 11:55:39 AM
Market situation can change anytime my suggestion is make a list for you to know what is the glorious coin upon this season.
Activity: 83
July 24, 2018, 12:43:58 AM
I think the most brilliant coin is bitcoin, which starts from the value of a pizza to a maximum of 20K. I think it is the most successful cryptocurrency. The second is Ethereum.
Activity: 101
July 24, 2018, 12:27:17 AM
Obviously BTC! BTC is worldwide accepted cryptocurrency and it is a medium of exchanging other currencies in exchange of BTC. BTC has been in the game for so long so no doubt it the most glorious coin right now.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 261
July 24, 2018, 12:23:24 AM

Well, it's because ETH has been here for quite a long time and has proved us that they are different, aside from their fast transaction time, everything is smooth around ETH, big companies have actually invested in ETH and are getting a lot of benefits from their projects, nonetheless ETH is one of the glorious altcoins out there right now.
Pages:
Jump to: