Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Most Innovative Cryptocurrency/Technology? - page 4. (Read 12738 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 250
I would buy btsx but it's clearly a bubble. All this market manipulation doesn't help it's corse either

Some of the nxt supporters are really funny, you name your super slow 1 minute block time as "instant transactions", you are talking about "teleportation technology" in this "supernet" thing that an anonymous developer promised to deliver to you and you are more than happy to give him your money. At the same time you spread FUD about anything that is superior to your nxt and you feel it threatens you. You really look like all those monero spammers in the forum. In any case good luck with your "instant transactions", "teleportation technology", "supernet thing", "super duper wow something!!" thinking.

Just curious, are you one of the 73 initial nxt "investors"?

I've changed my vote after learning NXT now has a teleporter !!!!!!!!!
Activity: 767
Merit: 500
Never back down !!!

None of them. Ethereum NEM obviously.

And you should put NEM and NODE on the list

ftfy Smiley

No no, biggest and best NEM of course  Cheesy

But most innovative was requested. And that will be Ethereum cause they try to do the impossible.
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
I would buy btsx but it's clearly a bubble. All this market manipulation doesn't help it's corse either

Some of the nxt supporters are really funny, you name your super slow 1 minute block time as "instant transactions", you are talking about "teleportation technology" in this "supernet" thing that an anonymous developer promised to deliver to you and you are more than happy to give him your money. At the same time you spread FUD about anything that is superior to your nxt and you feel it threatens you. You really look like all those monero spammers in the forum. In any case good luck with your "instant transactions", "teleportation technology", "supernet thing", "super duper wow something!!" thinking.

Just curious, are you one of the 73 initial nxt "investors"?
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
SuperNet is coming with teleportation technology.And it has made huge BTC raise.Lets see where it takes place after hitting the market.
Activity: 1
Bitshares X hands down!
Activity: 60
 :)Where is my huntercoin? So sad...
Activity: 493
Merit: 500
nxt...so much going on there
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
For BitSharesX it's important "by design" if merchants start to accept BitUSD, BitCNY, etc.

I see. Well, even in NXT Asset Exchange there is not much use for instant transactions. You don't need to rush trades to get the best deals, patience is the best virtue for trading.

Perhaps instant transactions will be useful for NXT when things like NXT Poker are developed later this year? It's all growing organically, some features are prioritized, some are postponed, because there are no applications for them yet.

I agree that instant transaction required when system has use cases for it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
For BitSharesX it's important "by design" if merchants start to accept BitUSD, BitCNY, etc.

I see. Well, even in NXT Asset Exchange there is not much use for instant transactions. You don't need to rush trades to get the best deals, patience is the best virtue for trading.

Perhaps instant transactions will be useful for NXT when things like NXT Poker are developed later this year? It's all growing organically, some features are prioritized, some are postponed, because there are no applications for them yet.

legendary
NXT is about building economy on top of the blockchain, Instant Transactions per self have no much use at this moment, what are their use cases anyway? They will be coded when there is a need for them.

Activity: 336
Merit: 260
NXT is about building economy on top of the blockchain, Instant Transactions per self have no much use at this moment, what are their use cases anyway? They will be coded when there is a need for them.
legendary
The above "technologytree" gave the impression that it's already implemented, by the time this will be implemented(IF it's implemented at all because afaik its almost a year since we heard about "instant transactions") the competition will also have something better , my point is that this very moment we have 1 minute for NXT and 10 sec for bitshares and both are trying to improve those times.

Just for you information, BitShares toolkit supports 2 seconds transactions which was proved by testnet, but for BitSharesX was defined as 10 sec because it's suitable enough.
Activity: 896
Nxt lolno. Shadow coin is legit right now. I am also currently looking at boom, xst, and pnd. Check em out. They are actually fairlaunch and real cryptos.
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Wondering why Reddcoin is not a vote option. It truly is innovative with:

...and a dedicated, talented dev team.

If anything, it could serve as a great catalyst towards getting the masses to adopt cryptocurrency.

Gonna have to +1 this.

legendary
I'll just leave this here:

http://www.nxttechnologytree.com/

If you call your 1 minute blocks "instant transactions" how would you call the 10 secs of Bitshares? Faster Than Light confirmations?

its not implemented yet.. shaded circle = not yet finished.

for the record.. node actually does have instant transactions of around 1-3 seconds i think.

The above "technologytree" gave the impression that it's already implemented, by the time this will be implemented(IF it's implemented at all because afaik its almost a year since we heard about "instant transactions") the competition will also have something better , my point is that this very moment we have 1 minute for NXT and 10 sec for bitshares and both are trying to improve those times.
legendary
I'll just leave this here:

http://www.nxttechnologytree.com/

If you call your 1 minute blocks "instant transactions" how would you call the 10 secs of Bitshares? Faster Than Light confirmations?
legendary
Activity: 952
Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!
legendary
Comparing Nxt to BitShares it's a same as to compare Microsoft and Apple, doing same but in different ways. I prefer the BitShares, Nxt looks too complicated and complexity just growing.

I'd say its more like android (bithsraes) and windows phone (nxt)  Wink

Definitely not as android, with android you can do all what you want, in BitShares you can do only that you supposed to do.
With SuperNet, Nxt definitely = android. Wink
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Comparing Nxt to BitShares it's a same as to compare Microsoft and Apple, doing same but in different ways. I prefer the BitShares, Nxt looks too complicated and complexity just growing.

I'd say its more like android (bithsraes) and windows phone (nxt)  Wink
Pages:
Jump to: