Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the Most Innovative Cryptocurrency/Technology? - page 5. (Read 12738 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1018
Comparing Nxt to BitShares it's a same as to compare Microsoft and Apple, doing same but in different ways. I prefer the BitShares, Nxt looks too complicated and complexity just growing.

Activity: 96
Merit: 10
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
NXT step aside for Bitshares X

In your dreams Grin
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
NXT is the first coin going from being just a currency to a whole ecosystem by itself.
Its not about investing into the coin to get more fiat money in the end.

This is the most innovative technology in this space imo.
Activity: 4
NXT step aside for Bitshares X
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
Wondering why Reddcoin is not a vote option. It truly is innovative with:

...and a dedicated, talented dev team.

If anything, it could serve as a great catalyst towards getting the masses to adopt cryptocurrency.
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
BitShares X no doubt because of the way the on chain market tracks the price of real world assets. Most people didn't understand it, and among those intelligent few who did, the majority didn't believe it would work.

If it actually "works" still remains to be seen.

Don't assume because people don't believe in it they don't understand it. Because there are about 4 hypotheses from bitshares that still have to be proven... I understand what bitshares is trying to do and I understand their hypotheses. I still don't believe it will work in the longterm. And just because it's running for a couple of weeks now doesn't mean those hypotheses are proven. We will talk in about a year and see where the prices of the market pegged assets are.

This.

The market peg broke in the first week as well I think? Seems to be holding for now after they put some training wheels on, but I don't know. We'll see...
Activity: 96
BitShares X no doubt because of the way the on chain market tracks the price of real world assets. Most people didn't understand it, and among those intelligent few who did, the majority didn't believe it would work.

If it actually "works" still remains to be seen.

Don't assume because people don't believe in it they don't understand it. Because there are about 4 hypotheses from bitshares that still have to be proven... I understand what bitshares is trying to do and I understand their hypotheses. I still don't believe it will work in the longterm. And just because it's running for a couple of weeks now doesn't mean those hypotheses are proven. We will talk in about a year and see where the prices of the market pegged assets are.
Activity: 14
BitSharesX

Solves some pretty big problems IMO:
  • transaction times (10 seconds flat, 5 on average)
  • volatility (bitAssets, like bitUSD)
  • profitable (bitcoin, as a system - operates at a net loss... how sustainable is that??)

Also - poll seems faulty - I don't have the option to vote... I can just see the results
Activity: 232
Merit: 100
Activity: 256
legendary
Activity: 888
Merit: 1000
Monero - secure, private and untraceable currency.
BTSX, putting all my assets into it as we speak.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
Who is voting for dogecoin?  Huh Smiley Whoever that is you need ti share with all of us what it is you smoking  Smiley
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Crypti Community Manager
I don't see Crypti there. Its Proof-of-Time and Proof-of-Purchase algorithms are the most innovative right now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
bitcoin, the only non-clone

uhh your so last year!
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005
btsx trumps all and price is about to prove it.
Activity: 252
Probably one should compare number of technologies achieved by a coin.

http://www.nxttechnologytree.com/
Activity: 336
Merit: 260
I once a significant issue having a NXT transaction. I went along to a second forum on accident and so they basically tried to bury my questions. That is only part of the reason I dislike NXT. On the main forum though I've had positive experiences.

That's part of user experience too, but you shouldn't be confusing technology and community, not even the entire community but some of the members. You will never ever get a unanimous opinion on anything in any community, this has nothing to do with the technology though. Opinion on the technology should not be based on the community, it would be just a plain stupid thing to do, and you could miss a lot of opportunities if you follow that course. Especially in crypto currencies you will see a lot of bad actors, trolls and other not very pleasant to deal with persons, again, use your common sense when you make deals and ignore trolls.
Activity: 70
BTC/Doge
I once a significant issue having a NXT transaction. I went along to a second forum on accident and so they basically tried to bury my questions. That is only part of the reason I dislike NXT. On the main forum though I've had positive experiences.

Pages:
Jump to: