Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the next trading method that I should learn? - page 2. (Read 884 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 639
Do you have a reference where did you learn scalping?

I tried a few times but it never worked

I read a few articles about scalping online and I read a few books. I already had a Binance account with a small account balance so I began actively scalping at Binance while designing my own method and set-up, etc. It grew from there. I never practiced with fake money. While using a small account balance I made a lot of errors and learned how to correct the errors one by one. It took some time and money for practicing until I got a strong method, then I deposited more into the balance. I keep building it as time goes on.

I started with making $5 or $10 trades. Now I make larger trades. $50, $100, sometimes $1000 scalping trades.
Good for you, scalping is for the strong heated and I think you are quite strong doing this,I also do scalping, but I did not learn with money first, I learnt with demo trade and started scalping with it until I got better, I must confess that I have not really lost since I have been doing scalp trading, but I think the reason why I have not lost is because I try as much as possible to control the level of my greed, not so easy to hold though, but I thank God that I have been able to overcome that to an extent and I think it has been helpful.

Scalping is a very wonderful strategy to use but anyone interested has to makes sure that he or she has been able to successfully fight off greed to some extent,there is absolutely no way that someone greed can ever be successfully scalp trade.
Activity: 210
Merit: 13
Do you have a reference where did you learn scalping?

I read a few articles about scalping online and I read a few books. I already had a Binance account with a small account balance so I began actively scalping at Binance while designing my own method and set-up, etc. It grew from there. I never practiced with fake money. While using a small account balance I made a lot of errors and learned how to correct the errors one by one. It took some time and money for practicing until I got a strong method, then I deposited more into the balance. I keep building it as time goes on.

I started with making $5 or $10 trades. Now I make larger trades. $50, $100, sometimes $1000 scalping trades.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
I learned how to scalp crypto-currency and I do it well. I'd like to learn a new system. What do you suggest?

You should learn how to perform technical analysis for your next trade and what signals in this analysis method provide. Although the results are not as effective as in the global markets, it is important to remember that there are some good signals in this market and the opportunity to obtain a good profit margin. Also, when you have a good knowledge of these indicators, you can explore various earning opportunities yourself without anyone's help.
Activity: 630
Merit: 20
I learned how to scalp crypto-currency and I do it well. I'd like to learn a new system. What do you suggest?

Since you know how to do scalp trading, try margin or leveraged trading. But remember to always set stop loss and use technical analysis for your basis. Just like scalping, you can actually earn profits if you know how to read indicators and charts. Try it at your own risk.
Activity: 546
Merit: 10
💲 EMIREX EXCHANGE 💲

If you have learned this, I think it is more than enough for a beginner, it would be better if you learn other things in the longer term. Do you have a reference where did you learn scalping?

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Sometimes I can`t believe what people wrote! Why would anyone change the winning strategy? If it`s going good, by OP`s words, if he is doing that good, by his words, why would he want to change that? Continue with that, make money as long as it`s possible, don`t change anything. Only add holding by that, easy strategy, buy and hold, and continue with your winning strategy as long as you are winning.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
There are many trading strategies you can learn, there are many strategies to read the market direction on the chart, starting from Fibonacci, Elliot and so on. and learning about it, is not enough in just a short time, there are many things you have to learn to become an expert
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
Scalping is definitely the hardest type of trading yet it do involves active time to trade plus having a good decision making in all sorts of movements.

-Scalping/Hedging
-Swing/Trend based trades
-Long term

These are few but if i were you,better focus on scalping.

If scalping is definitely the hardest type of trading, maybe we should not focus with it if we're a busy person because time very valuable and we need to set aside some points that we use it on some important things on our lives. Better choose those mentioned three trading suggestions, and what I recommend is long term trading. That's easy, you can choose those promising coins then store it safely in your confidential wallet and hold it until such time the price increase its value.

Yeah mate that's right so meaning trading is depends on the time availability of those people want to invest in trading for those people have not enough time to monitor the market is better to choose long term trade than to focus day trade or scalping tading.
Activity: 194
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
It seems to me that only with the device on the cryptocurrency market, when it will not be worried because of what, it will be possible with the help of certain commands to set the minimum and maximum terms, as well as the volume of orders.  Thus, you can not sit at the monitor all the time and do not control the fluctuation of prices for your assets.  As the saying goes, do it yourself.

Same method might apply for our trading ways, you should have improved for an additional techniques just to master your decision making. Too rush on your choices cannot be sustainable if you don't plan things right on how to trade your holdings better. Specifically we're looking forward to current chart that serves as reference guide for all traders who finds background checking of all crypto.
Activity: 815
Merit: 101
You now only need to jump into trading and you can determine the trading method to determine profit. this is important and you can learn this slowly so that when you are in a trading position, you can always get a profit
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
I think if you are more interested in trading you can do the day Trading properly in all the time it will be more profitable for you and give income very frequently for your life again and again but you need to be more careful and away with lots of interest then only it is possible to be a successful one
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
It seems to me that only with the device on the cryptocurrency market, when it will not be worried because of what, it will be possible with the help of certain commands to set the minimum and maximum terms, as well as the volume of orders.  Thus, you can not sit at the monitor all the time and do not control the fluctuation of prices for your assets.  As the saying goes, do it yourself.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
I'd learn automatic trading Smiley

I have heard about it a lot, but I have not yet met a one, who uses this automatic trading. It can be easy and it can save time, but I do not trust this method. It is better to make a choice yourself, picking alts.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
If you feel comfortable to use scalping strategy when you trade then you should be focus on it. The perpose of trading is you can get profit from every trade you made, you don't need a lot of strategy because it will make you confuse. I have found an article which created by an expert trader and from the article I learned that every trading strategy will never be the same between one trader and another trader. You have to make or you have to choose a strategy that makes you comfortable and you have a confident that the strategy will give you profit from every trade you make. Just focus on your strategy moreover you wonted to get profit from it.
Activity: 2828
Merit: 611
You should learn margin trading also. This is very helpful for a trader specially when the market is bearish. By this trading strategy, you'll be able to take profit when the market is not bullish. This is not complicated to learn, you may learn it easily either through watching a youtube tutorial or reading an article. For more questions, there are reddits, bitcointalk, etc. to help you out.
No, I disagree with your point of view. Because there are many professional traders who have been bankrupt because of margin trading. For new people, they should not learn margin trading, because their experience is not good enough to make a profit there.
They should continue to practice and experience.
The OP said that he's doing well in trading thus it sounds like he's experienced enough. Thus, we can say that he bascially has a knowledge in crypto and open to learn for new ways in trading.
No matter how knowledgeable or pro a trader is, margin trade is really a dangerous trading tool that any reasonable trader should never endeavor to risk, the risk involved is too much than the benefit of it.

Let’s take a look at the Chinese man that committed suicide recently because he lost his money which is about 16 million dollars into trade, what took him to his early grave was margin trade, would we say someone who is not a pro trader will risk such amount of money without knowing how to trade professionally? If he had just traded normally without leveraging his trade, now that Bitcoin is increasing again, he would still have at least gained about 5 percent increase by now, which is also lots of money.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
You should learn margin trading also. This is very helpful for a trader specially when the market is bearish. By this trading strategy, you'll be able to take profit when the market is not bullish. This is not complicated to learn, you may learn it easily either through watching a youtube tutorial or reading an article. For more questions, there are reddits, bitcointalk, etc. to help you out.
If you will plan to learned and practice this type of trades, you also needs to learned to control your emotions and how to take the risk responsibly,
margin trading is easy for those who loves to gamble and have a good anticipation skills, as the expected result can be much quicker than waiting for your short term trades.

There's a lots of trading practices which are available around, find one that will really make you more interested to enhance for better trading experiences.
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
No, I disagree with your point of view. Because there are many professional traders who have been bankrupt because of margin trading. For new people, they should not learn margin trading, because their experience is not good enough to make a profit there.
The OP said that he's doing well in trading thus it sounds like he's experienced enough. Thus, we can say that he bascially has a knowledge in crypto and open to learn for new ways in trading.
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
Activity: 1120
Merit: 553
Filipino Translator 🇵🇭
Activity: 2422
Merit: 343
You started with the wrong method. Scalping is good in traditional markets or forex and not so good in crypto.

Swing trading is probably the best method and the other one is simply buying the beart market. All cryptos offer a very nice opportunity in every big bear market and this one wasn't an exception. I bet that if you bought at any time between January and March of this year you'd have more money than you have from scalping.
Agree with that and I think mostly trading starters have used it. It is the best option when you are still learning which from that strategy you can gather more ideas and what strategy you used in a certain trend knowing the fact that we can't be in bear season all the time nor to be at the bullish season. Tried to take advantage at this time since prices are still preparing for a long bull run(hope so), then he'll be profiting in the coming days.
Pages:
Jump to: