Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the next trading method that I should learn? - page 4. (Read 884 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 13
If Op was able to make money with scalping, I don't think OP will have a problem with other ways to trade because selecting a coin to buy itself in scalping is hard.

I agree with the selection of coins for scalping strategy is not easy but the change in technique from scalping to long day trading is also not easy because it needs some adjustments, especially in addition to analysis, namely psychology aspect and risk management. Usually scalping traders want to profit quickly even if not big, but if changed to long day trading must change the behavior to wait in much longer time for bigger profits.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
I don't know what scalping is but trading between support line and resistance line has been the best case of trading for anyone in a long time.
Scalp trading is a quick and fast way of earning in small amounts. So after a Buy is confirmed, traders next move is to monitor the price for an easy money  based on small movement of a coin. I use to do this when I was new. I observe which coin very active and moves a lot then place a buy order, I'll just wait for the price to hit my target and sell.

If Op was able to make money with scalping, I don't think OP will have a problem with other ways to trade because selecting a coin to buy itself in scalping is hard.
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1188
I don't know what scalping is but trading between support line and resistance line has been the best case of trading for anyone in a long time. You can check what the support line is and what the resistance line is from the charts and also the buy orders and sell orders on big trading exchanges and when you figure that part out you just have to sell at resistance level (a bit lower) and buy at the support level (a bit higher). That has been my favorite in a long time.

Plus, if you have enough bitcoins to your name and if you can gather couple of your friends with you pump and dump is not that hard on low volume coins, all you have to do is find one that has just enough community and volume and get in it and then start to buy some slowly, then claim you did it and will do more and keep doing it, everyone will start to buy to join you and not miss out and then you can sell.
Activity: 294
I learned how to scalp crypto-currency and I do it well. I'd like to learn a new system. What do you suggest?

A scalper can get his enjoy on that method and success in trading, perhaps it will be difficult in other method such as long day trading or the longest trading which is called investment. Scalper behavior usually expect quick result, this behavior should be adapted to other trading method. However if you want to learn new one, I think it is not a problem anyway just for learning. Just add trading period to be longer for learning long day trading rather than short time in scalping method.
Activity: 868
Merit: 100
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
simple method: Greed, excitement, euphoria, panic, or fear, should not be included in the traders' calculations. Excessive emotions can cause massive losses. This is where a trader must be able to avoid negative emotions in him.

Panic traders is always correct also if they gain extra money from their coins its better to sell early than loss for 50% of your investment it is very hard to predict prices if they don't have control the market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
simple method: Greed, excitement, euphoria, panic, or fear, should not be included in the traders' calculations. Excessive emotions can cause massive losses. This is where a trader must be able to avoid negative emotions in him.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
I learned how to scalp crypto-currency and I do it well. I'd like to learn a new system. What do you suggest?
If you interested to know the trading method or you need to know about the good profit method of trading. Scalping also one of the right method to gain some good knowledge and if you are a active trader you maintain the same platform. But this is your entertainment you can concentrate long term investment because anytime market pump and dumps are happen. I think you know about the tricks of scalping so you manage any duration of market.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Scalping is definitely the hardest type of trading yet it do involves active time to trade plus having a good decision making in all sorts of movements.

-Scalping/Hedging
-Swing/Trend based trades
-Long term

These are few but if i were you,better focus on scalping.

If scalping is definitely the hardest type of trading, maybe we should not focus with it if we're a busy person because time very valuable and we need to set aside some points that we use it on some important things on our lives. Better choose those mentioned three trading suggestions, and what I recommend is long term trading. That's easy, you can choose those promising coins then store it safely in your confidential wallet and hold it until such time the price increase its value.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
Scalping is definitely the hardest type of trading yet it do involves active time to trade plus having a good decision making in all sorts of movements.

-Scalping/Hedging
-Swing/Trend based trades
-Long term

These are few but if i were you,better focus on scalping.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'd learn automatic trading Smiley
Activity: 210
Pages:
Jump to: