Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the problem with Binance? - page 2. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 8
February 09, 2018, 08:04:47 PM
please check their twitter, they alredy announced the maintance but you can check twitter for their updates
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
February 09, 2018, 06:02:30 PM
It's been almost 5 hours and I cannot login to my  Binance account and the app is not letting me trade. I tried talking to the customer support and it's not responding.
This is something which was not expected from Binance. Angry

You can read the news on Binance's Twitter that it is just maintenance to upgrade the system, not Binance's being shut down or hacking like some newspapers post. This upgrade and maintenance of Binance aim to increase the transaction fee and start to suck the user's blood Smiley) And I do not like this at all.
Activity: 700
Merit: 14
February 09, 2018, 05:32:48 PM
I am able to login to Binance now. Crypto Exchanges are expected to be 24x7 due to its global nature. Unfortunately, all exchanges need some downtime for maintenance.

Hence, do exercise patience while they do maintenance.  Smiley
Over the last few days, Binance has maintained the system to enhance the security of its commercial site and now everything is stable. I trade a lot on Binance because it's very well secured through multiple layers of protection, low transaction costs and nice interface. These advantages make me trust and carry out many transactions on Binance.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
February 09, 2018, 05:30:14 PM
The binance exchange was doss attacks issue is there so the binance site was taken under maintenance, now it's was working normally and the binance exchange team announced the good news for binance account holder that they are going discounts in fee around 70% for one week.
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 09, 2018, 03:36:09 PM
When there are any problems on the exchanges, why don't you read their official twitter, FB and other news sources first? Why people start to panic before anything is clear...

Why don't you try reading the thread before commenting? I posted multiple official tweets. And they were wrong and made it worse, so not only did I miss my buy I've waited 2 months for but I also had to stay up an extra 5 hours because of their incorrect tweets.

It's been almost 5 hours and I cannot login to my  Binance account and the app is not letting me trade. I tried talking to the customer support and it's not responding.

maintenance  update .

No it was a server failure and not an unscheduled update.

I am able to login to Binance now. Crypto Exchanges are expected to be 24x7 due to its global nature. Unfortunately, all exchanges need some downtime for maintenance.

Is there a reading comprehension disconnect going on here? THERE was no Maintenance!

I swear you n00bs don't do any research at all and just pull shit out of your asses.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
EQUAL Network Token
February 09, 2018, 11:05:42 AM

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Bitcoin ATOM FORK 1 BTC = 1 BCA
February 09, 2018, 11:02:41 AM
I think this is a temporary problem, and it's worth trusting the official source, and not the news that comes from the air. Synchronizing a large volume of information takes a long time.Binance has not yet given reason to doubt it, although everything happens for the first time. I hope for a better outcome.
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
February 09, 2018, 08:40:16 AM
It's been almost 5 hours and I cannot login to my  Binance account and the app is not letting me trade. I tried talking to the customer support and it's not responding.

maintenance  update .
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
February 09, 2018, 08:39:34 AM
When there are any problems on the exchanges, why don't you read their official twitter, FB and other news sources first? Why people start to panic before anything is clear...
Activity: 55
Merit: 6
February 09, 2018, 08:19:34 AM
It's resolved. With discount.  Grin Grin. Sorry for the panic post Binance. Smiley
https://twitter.com/binance_2017/status/961891102520258560
Activity: 196
Spokkz ICO
February 09, 2018, 06:50:28 AM
HI,
Yes currently there was an problem with the binance.Very soon they going to solve it.
Activity: 129
February 09, 2018, 06:29:50 AM
Is it true that everything is solved now? And it is true that fees have a 70% discount on trading fees now until 24th of february?
Activity: 280
February 09, 2018, 06:23:25 AM
This is very strange, because I never had problems with the Binance exchange. Perhaps the exchange has experienced a technical malfunction, and you should just wait a little while.
Activity: 44
February 09, 2018, 06:07:31 AM
have no idea about it ,i guess BNB want to avoid risk of china Gov
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 09, 2018, 04:03:22 AM
Was supposed to be up 4 HOURS AGO!!! Goddamnit I could have been asleep the friggin pricks!

Binance Stop Tweeting fucking times when you miss them all Fuckers.

https://twitter.com/binance_2017?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

binance
‏Verified account @binance_2017
3h hours ago

Data recovery was successful and we are in the process of prepping the system for return of services.

We do not have an exact ETA to provide for this process but we expect at least another 1-2 hours. We appreciate your patience and we hope to be operating normally again shortly.

binance
‏Verified account @binance_2017
1h hour ago

All of our engines are back online and we are processing data validation for pre-trading at the moment.

We hope to have an updated, accurate ETA to provide shortly. Thank you again for your patience; we are in the final stages of preparing the exchange for normal operations.

Code:
short·ly
ˈSHôrtlē/
adverb
adverb: shortly

in a short time; soon.
    "the new database will shortly be available for consultation"

Activity: 202
February 09, 2018, 03:51:31 AM
I think everything will be resolved maximum in a few days.

They announced about maintenance and still going on. Their social activity is so far transparent & reliable and I believe that's true. So, let's wait friends.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
February 09, 2018, 03:03:37 AM
Website is open this is good sign.
Activity: 238
February 09, 2018, 02:58:24 AM
Be patient is a good attitude to know the information from Binance. Wish you the best
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
CoinPoker.com
February 09, 2018, 02:49:56 AM
WHAT SHITTY TIMING!!!
Yeah bad timing as well to me until someone posted that there's something going wrong to binance.
The main thing is not to pay attention to the fake news.  There was a lot of panics yesterday, due to the fact that someone let the gossip go that the admins of the exchange fled.  We must immediately go to a reliable official source.  Now everything is fine on the exchange.
There's no fake news that binance is having troubles and they are showing it to the public in an elegant way. If they need to upgrade they should give notice to the users prior to that day of maintenance. I'm not saying that they are hacked or what but it's all about the funds man, the funds, our funds.
Everything will be ok later!
I hope so.  Undecided
Hmm maybe a rushed maintenance? for them not to be abled to announce it ealier? as having a formality they should really make an announcement prior to its maintenance so that traders or users of such site would really be aware and can still possibly make some decisions either they would pull out funds depending on their trading needs.
Activity: 55
Merit: 6
February 09, 2018, 02:08:08 AM
Check their Twitter, it looks that they experienced a server issue in the database cluster and have to resync the data which will take several hours. As per Binance no data was lost.

It's still not working. It says it is down for system maintenance.
Pages:
Jump to: