Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the problem with Binance? - page 3. (Read 373 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 113
February 09, 2018, 01:57:42 AM
Yes there are some updates on the technical issues,now it works?at least I got one coming in.
Activity: 373
Merit: 12
Smart World Global Token
February 09, 2018, 01:25:35 AM
It's been almost 5 hours and I cannot login to my  Binance account and the app is not letting me trade. I tried talking to the customer support and it's not responding.
This is something which was not expected from Binance. Angry
There may be something wrong with you that you are not allowed to trade there. Look back on something you did before. Then repeat within a few hours. If it's still a case with the same case, something may be wrong.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
February 08, 2018, 11:49:58 PM
Already more than a day, why this can take a long time?
Do they not realize and anticipate this before?

I'm getting worried  Huh
Activity: 2408
Merit: 564
February 08, 2018, 11:38:32 PM
WHAT SHITTY TIMING!!!
Yeah bad timing as well to me until someone posted that there's something going wrong to binance.
The main thing is not to pay attention to the fake news.  There was a lot of panics yesterday, due to the fact that someone let the gossip go that the admins of the exchange fled.  We must immediately go to a reliable official source.  Now everything is fine on the exchange.
There's no fake news that binance is having troubles and they are showing it to the public in an elegant way. If they need to upgrade they should give notice to the users prior to that day of maintenance. I'm not saying that they are hacked or what but it's all about the funds man, the funds, our funds.
Everything will be ok later!
I hope so.  Undecided
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
February 08, 2018, 11:13:06 PM
The Binance Official have announced,just maintain the server.
Because there are huge data needing to be sync,so it wiill cost
longer time.
So don't worry,be patient.
Everything will be ok later!
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
February 08, 2018, 10:23:23 PM
The main thing is not to pay attention to the fake news.  There was a lot of panics yesterday, due to the fact that someone let the gossip go that the admins of the exchange fled.  We must immediately go to a reliable official source.  Now everything is fine on the exchange.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 09:09:09 PM
Don't worry about it. It's just a maintenance they are upgrading their server for more users incoming and for more security/safety of the funds of their user. Probably they can't acknowledge all our inquiries because we are too many. Just give them a break or follow their twitter account probably they will announce any update their regarding their maintenance.
Activity: 170
Merit: 10
February 08, 2018, 08:37:38 PM
This kind of problems usually happens when I'm prepared to enter the market. Perfect! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
February 08, 2018, 07:45:44 PM
EDIT: New announcement I just saw says due to server slowdown so I guess they should get the benefit of the doubt. WHAT SHITTY TIMING!!!

WTF Douchbags pulling a fast one doing this without prior announcement.

binance
‏Verified account @binance_2017
23h23 hours ago

A system maintenance is in progress, some users may experience a temporary decrease in exchange performance while this in underway.Thank you for your understanding.

Funny entire Alt market in the green and we can't buy for last 23 hours. Motherfuckers.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
February 08, 2018, 07:28:26 PM
It's been almost 5 hours and I cannot login to my  Binance account and the app is not letting me trade. I tried talking to the customer support and it's not responding.

The one they announce is they have system update happening on that site but the bothering thing there is it take for so many hours but still their state is off And John Mcaffee is now spreading some news that binance is hack so I wonder if this is true or not but I will hold the word on binance staff that they are not hack and only doing an update. So we will wait and see on what is the real score of this story.
Activity: 994
Merit: 518
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Gamem
February 08, 2018, 06:28:23 PM
binance already announcement about maintanance, because want uprader serve
so you only wait until maintanance end
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
February 08, 2018, 06:10:36 PM

Binance announced on Twitter earlier that it would maintain the entire trading floor. There are many sources that Binance was hacked so the exchange floor temporarily closed. Binance should inform on the header of the website will help investors to be less confused rather than just announced only on Twitter.
I do believe that hacking issue is just a fake news which i didnt see it on their recent updates on their twitter account and its not bad to announce it on their social media platform but having both information together on the site itself would really be much better for more letting traders do know the actual situation happening around binance. For now on recent update they do have still data syncing. All we need to do is wait up.
Activity: 252
Merit: 14
Marketplace for sensor data
February 08, 2018, 05:50:16 PM

Binance announced on Twitter earlier that it would maintain the entire trading floor. There are many sources that Binance was hacked so the exchange floor temporarily closed. Binance should inform on the header of the website will help investors to be less confused rather than just announced only on Twitter.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
February 08, 2018, 03:48:29 AM
Check their Twitter, it looks that they experienced a server issue in the database cluster and have to resync the data which will take several hours. As per Binance no data was lost.
Activity: 55
Merit: 6
February 08, 2018, 02:39:46 AM
Pages:
Jump to: