Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the prospect of BAT in 2020? - page 4. (Read 804 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
January 05, 2020, 12:41:38 PM
the hype surrounding this browser and this coin has been around for more than half a year. I myself use this browser constantly and see that the number of users is constantly growing. it is obvious that with the advent of a new number of users, advertisers will place their ads more in this browser. the larger the audience of the browser will become, the token will cost more.
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
January 05, 2020, 11:16:38 AM
BAT = Basic Attention Token, the native token for Brave Browser.

BAT is too much depended on the success of the brave as a browser and though brave has improved in lot last year, it now needs to compete with other similar products aiming to tap the advertising market. There are other advertising tokens that are not just browser specific and original advertising players are also thinking of moving towards reward systems. It would make 2020 a challenging year for BAT.

Which coins/tokens are competing BAT for online advertisement market?
Activity: 896
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
January 05, 2020, 09:20:00 AM
Actually BAT is a coin that has potential at this time BAT is ranked 31 in Coinamrketcap, of course with this top coin will experience further increases especially those who faithfully use the Brave Broser they will hold for a long time I am sure this will follow the market trends at this time all right up.

Holding has the huge potential to compete for the top rankings of every coins in the market. If the entire cryptocurrency market will soon recover successfully. That would take enough time to make it possible without any hindrances, in reaching our targets. Many of us were aiming for better, but we must see to it that every strategy is capable in the long period of time.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 607
When life gets hard BUY Bitcoin!
January 05, 2020, 09:09:41 AM
The primary drawback for BAT is that, to redeem BAT reward, one requires KYC. Currently, the only exchange where it can be done is Uphold. I have heard more exchanges like Coinbase etc. will be on board soon. But, KYC requirement will be there.
It will be hard to join for others now in BAT or brave program as they will require KYC. But as time goes by there are many requiring KYC, due to may regulation put in exchanges and many projects in crypto market now. As I still use Brave now but might reconsider when I will redeem my BAT.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
January 05, 2020, 08:58:41 AM

BAT is too much depended on the success of the brave as a browser and though brave has improved in lot last year, it now needs to compete with other similar products aiming to tap the advertising market. There are other advertising tokens that are not just browser specific and original advertising players are also thinking of moving towards reward systems. It would make 2020 a challenging year for BAT.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 263
January 05, 2020, 08:36:53 AM
The primary drawback for BAT is that, to redeem BAT reward, one requires KYC. Currently, the only exchange where it can be done is Uphold. I have heard more exchanges like Coinbase etc. will be on board soon. But, KYC requirement will be there.
another drawback is the platform does not support all of the countries across the world, if they can support more countries this year. it might have a chance to compete with major cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 341
Duelbits.com
January 05, 2020, 08:11:50 AM
Actually BAT is a coin that has potential at this time BAT is ranked 31 in Coinamrketcap, of course with this top coin will experience further increases especially those who faithfully use the Brave Broser they will hold for a long time I am sure this will follow the market trends at this time all right up.
Activity: 83
Merit: 17
January 05, 2020, 07:52:18 AM
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
January 03, 2020, 01:47:05 PM
Pages:
Jump to: