Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the real problem of man? - page 12. (Read 4229 times)

Activity: 73
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 12:48:10 AM
I strongly agree with your opinion, that the only problem of a man is his self alone. Since we are the one handling and controlling ourself. There are lots of problems a man can have. First and foremost, insecurity or not being contented of the things she/he have. This is the most common problem that people are facing today. Being insecure marks a huge impact of your personality. You're insecure because your not contented and still looking for the best to come.You don't value the things you have because of aiming something more than what you want. And if not achieved, then some might try to kill theirselves, they incounter depression and hard time to adjust things. We are the masterpiece of ourself so we should keep in mind that problems are always there as a part of the challenges to make us better someday.
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
February 06, 2018, 12:13:13 AM
I don't think that the man's problem is just one only. I find some categories of man's problem. they are financial problem, relationship problem, social problem, political problem, religious problem and physiological problem.
Yes we have lots of problems. And these are made out of our actions and decisions. Our undending desires, wants and disatisfaction make us suffer a lot.  Thus, the biggest problem is within ourself, we are the one making a problem. As how big is it? It's just up to us how we deal with it.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
February 05, 2018, 07:31:14 PM
What is man’s biggest problem? Some say, “ It’s a lack of education.” A education is vitally important, for when education is not available mankind suffers greatly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 05, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
Mans nowadays want to be better and trying to improve themselvez but when they seeing others success they becoming mad and i don't know why they are envy..
Activity: 210
February 05, 2018, 11:02:15 AM
I think about life, how we live our lives.
whether life can survive or survive ..?
I think that's it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 05, 2018, 09:28:07 AM
Greed and zero compassion. Greed is self explanatory but the zero compassion thing really grinds my gears. You see people have compassion for animals everywhere but when it comes to the fellow human its like nope not
Activity: 28
February 05, 2018, 09:20:30 AM
Disunity, its because we can do better in this world if we can stop conflicts and be united.
Activity: 123
February 05, 2018, 06:41:42 AM
Mercy and justice to the whole life. that is what we need to approach as a man, nothing else can satisfy our self rather than make something useful to whole life.
Activity: 37
February 05, 2018, 01:23:48 AM
lack of confidence
financial security
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
February 04, 2018, 09:14:03 PM
Many of us the problem is m0ney even a men or a women.. But if someone is contented of what god is given us we do n0t say we have a problem all we say is thankyou for everything.
Activity: 336
February 04, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
Continue,and go to the comfort zone,many people love the comfort zone,it's warm,nice,calm and safe and no need to fuss.To learn new knowledge,techniques,technology,processes and so on,it is easier same as it was before,but that's gone and not coming back,so it was a different future,and if not change that too is a thing of the past,and many and go,but now with the development of new technologies just thousands and hundreds of thousands will leave
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
February 04, 2018, 02:16:28 PM
Many people are not used to develop and postigal something new,they once caught something,reached,settled in the comfort zone,and stopped,especially for people over 35-40 years of age,but is younger!They firmly believe in your CHEESE-a niche industry like that will stand forever,but even ROME stood forever,I believe that regardless of age,the person has to develop and comprehend new things,technology,and so on,because the world will needless,and skazhdym year the impetus of development is accelerating at times
Activity: 165
February 04, 2018, 02:12:01 PM
The most common problem of man is money. It buys all the necessities of humans and it cannot buy the full happiness.
If the man has contentment in life, to what he currently have, there will be no problems. But if the man is competetive and not contented, he would strive harder to achieve all the things that he doesnt have. Mostly nowadays man wants to have everything, no contentment because of the evolution of technologies and cultures.
Activity: 35
February 04, 2018, 02:02:30 PM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.
Amnesia, man has simply forgot who he is, disconnected from the roots of what no man can run from, as man cannot exist without this very being of consciousness that allow's disconnect to even exist. We now find ourselves masked in complete distraction and utter noise from the blind and ignorant fiending for the gold that bares only the reflection of immortality. Scared to acknowledge what will shatter the very lies they have inherited.I yearn for happiness, I ask for help, I want mercy. Look at me and hear me, for i am here just for that, stand still and the answers will be found in and amongst the silence that bridges the separation man has formed within himself, there is hope in and amongst the chaos we've created, you just have to show bravery in the act of acknowledging the truth. 
Activity: 11
February 04, 2018, 01:22:24 PM
People's biggest problem is being greedy. Man is never satisfied with what he has, he always craves for more.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
February 04, 2018, 12:57:15 PM
Mans nowadays are scared to be worse than someone else because of photos in instagram and facebook with money, food and beutiful places. It is the reason why they are so weak mentally.
Activity: 71
February 04, 2018, 12:06:28 PM
The problem of every people.man or woman is being happy and succesful in their life. They.always keep expecting that they will be succesful even they dont have a job they always complaint on what they have and what they havent. Peoples mind cant read. Theyre different this is the problem that cant solve
Activity: 85
February 04, 2018, 10:43:31 AM
The main problem of man is to how to become man, the thought of man is to became responsible to their life to show how they good in life.
Activity: 29
January 24, 2018, 11:44:40 PM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

i think the main and real problem of a man is his own self. he doesnt know how to be contented on the things that he has and he has not. man keep thinking that their have problem that has no solution. but for me there are no problem that has no solution so if you encounter a problem that has no solutions. its not a problem you just fixated on that and you think its a problem that need to be solve. sometimes our mind plays with ourselves.
Activity: 17
January 24, 2018, 11:32:39 PM
Religion is a huge problem throughout the world. People kill everyday in the name of religion. Greed is another issue that will ALWAYS plague people.

A lack of respect, selfishness, and social media are other huge issues in modern society.
Pages:
Jump to: