Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the real problem of man? - page 15. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 23, 2018, 02:18:47 AM
For me the real problem of man is about patience that’s really important for me.
Activity: 127
January 23, 2018, 02:11:05 AM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

I think its about not contented of what they have or what they can. Some man are finding another girl or gf's because of they are not contented to their girlfriend.
Activity: 38
January 23, 2018, 12:09:37 AM
For me the most problem of man is not being contented on what they have. If man are contented with their life there will no problem in our society. If we stop Asking for material things in life then we are all content. And thats my opinion hope you like it.
Activity: 348
Merit: 10
January 22, 2018, 11:41:02 PM
make money. girl dont need to do this. all they need is just marry a rich man
For me money because in this world we can't move with out money. All in this world we can't own, unless we have money to buy.
Activity: 61
January 22, 2018, 10:33:51 PM
Man biggest problem is lack of education. Education is vitally important, for when education is not available mankind suffers greatly. But that’s not the biggest problem.
Activity: 70
January 22, 2018, 10:28:38 PM
Man’s major problem is sin. Now, you may be saying to yourself, “I knew it! Those Baptist preachers, that’s all they talk about. Putting that guilt on folks, always talking about sin. I know some of you think we probably gather and vote on all the sins we must most preach on. But that is not the case. This is what the Word of God says. In Romans 1:18- 3:23, the Word of God is very clear that man’s major problem is sin.
Activity: 85
January 22, 2018, 10:25:01 PM
The man’s problem is poverty and environmental surroundings. “That’s where the biggest problems lie. Poverty is a huge mountain to overcome, yet the wealthy are also eaten up with greed, lust, materialism, divorce, dysfunctional families, emptiness, and on and on.
Activity: 124
January 22, 2018, 10:05:47 PM
being  a man should be  impressed courageous and strong than women. This becomes a burden for them. This is one of the main problems faced by men. It is this burden that sometimes make men will  not confident with himself.
Activity: 70
January 22, 2018, 01:42:53 PM
The real problem of man is unnecessary competition. With the globalization and luxury lifestyles practiced in in the modern world the man only seeks for money to surpass the others. He is not aware of the environment and humanity. Therefore the world is being corrupted day by day.
Activity: 28
January 22, 2018, 01:32:16 PM
there are many problems with people. it's one of those jobs and the daily cost of my perspective. so I'm joining it with bitcoin is for whatever income I can receive and make up for it.
Activity: 24
January 22, 2018, 01:21:27 PM
Laziness, that's like number one i think
irrationality too
Activity: 154
January 22, 2018, 12:47:36 PM
the main human problem is not confident and still embarrassed in making decisions.
both problems will hamper the success to be achieved.
Activity: 224
January 22, 2018, 12:22:01 PM
The human problem for now is that they are dependent on money. This is wrong, because people have wrong life priorities.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
January 22, 2018, 12:04:59 PM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

In my opinion , the real problem of man is uncontentment. Uncontentment reduces our reasons to be happy. Because we are not contented for what we have, it is really hard for us to appreciate every little things around us. Uncontentment also results to some stressful situations and mistakes. It leads to to confusion, greediness and jealousy. We must be contented for what we have and learned to be happy in some other ways.
Activity: 294
January 22, 2018, 11:48:03 AM
I think the main problem of human is ignorance. Most of them donot know how to drive their life, for that they go illegal way to income.But if they know Internet /online they can introduce them online business such as btc, stock market, lml etc.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
January 22, 2018, 10:21:23 AM
Man's worst problem is greed. If it weren't for greed every one would be happy now. people are taking more than what they need everyday.
Activity: 224
January 22, 2018, 10:42:32 AM
I suppose the real problem of man is the supporting of the family giving your love ones a better life by earning more money. Although nowadays woman might earn more than man in a way or another and gender equality is getting more and more prominent, however from my own perspective i think think that a man with a strong financial stability is still better comparing to throwing the responsibility to someone else like your partner or family members.
Activity: 62
January 22, 2018, 10:31:21 AM
I think one of the major problems of a man is that most of them are afraid or shy to talk to the girls
Activity: 77
January 22, 2018, 10:09:30 AM
Real problem of true man is how they give all the love of the woman. How to give everything the one he love. Because the true man is very responsible and lovable, and gentleman.
Activity: 644
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
January 22, 2018, 10:03:22 AM
The real problem of man is how to dealing the girl friend without hurting they feeling.And the second problem how to improve they financial in high level.
Dealing with a girlfriend is easily one of the biggest problems in life, no matter what you do its always difficult to please them but the biggest problem is the threat of nuclear warfare that has the ability to wipe everything from the surface of the earth.
Pages:
Jump to: