Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the real problem of man? - page 26. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 03:56:16 PM
Money is the real problem man.we can't any problem solve without money. Money is one of the most important to comfortable and peaceful life. If we makes our life more comfortable we need more money. But money can't buy happiness because it can't makes internal happiness. So money is the real problem of man.
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 12:23:25 PM
There are many real problems of man / human beings but for me the main source of problem is lack of faith or believe in God, because we are trying to depend in our own strength. Second is discontentment,sometimes if we get what we want, we are still not contented, we want all things in this world and the more we get, we became more greedy.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
October 12, 2017, 12:00:07 PM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

Its our freewill.  Sometimes it is too much that we do not know what is right and wrong.  Everyday we have to decide and make decisions.  We do things that we neglect afterwards.  As a result we feel uncontentment and sad feeling. 
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
October 12, 2017, 11:25:47 AM
The real problem of men is their own women. Every man has their own jobs to do for their women. They should make their women happy feel loved even in times that they are so pissed at their woman. That is the true problem of man, sustaining the needs of their woman.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
October 12, 2017, 03:42:47 AM

In my opinion, the problems of man consist in the fact that he is greedy and he is not interested in the problems of the world around him. Few people are worried about what is happening around us. Everyone thinks only of themselves.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
October 12, 2017, 03:12:10 AM
The main reason a man has any problems is 'Ignorance', a man creates his own problems. A man that has insufficient knowledge tends to create His own mistakes. A man needs to educate himself in order to solve all the other problems of mankind.
Activity: 235
Merit: 12
October 11, 2017, 01:28:15 PM
laziness
Activity: 378
October 10, 2017, 09:20:52 AM
I don't think that the man's problem is just one only. I find some categories of man's problem. they are financial problem, relationship problem, social problem, political problem, religious problem and physiological problem.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
October 10, 2017, 10:04:35 AM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.

I don't really think there's one significant problem because each and everyone of us are living entirely different lives. Though if i will be required to single one out, i think greed. This problem has dragged people and nations to the dirt more than anyone can recall. It can spawn all negative actions for us
Activity: 322
October 10, 2017, 09:10:50 AM
The big problem of humans is never feeling enough, wanting to have a good value in the eyes of people, ambitious in making money
less human interaction will have a big problem
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
October 10, 2017, 08:15:20 AM
Gerçek insanın sorunu kendini ifade edememesi ve kendini tamıyamamasıdır. Bu yüzden de içsel tatmini yaşayamamasıdır.
Activity: 266
Merit: 271
October 10, 2017, 07:52:27 AM
Everybody wants to be successful but most people wait without doing anything. The main problem that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
https://saturn.black
October 10, 2017, 07:20:51 AM
To me, the real problem of man is his unquenchable desire for more. Man is never satisfied with what he has, he always craves for more

This is not a problem, but a human development. One can not rest on what has been achieved. I think laziness is the most important problem. People have become so lazy that they do not want to do anything to improve their lives.
Activity: 345
October 10, 2017, 02:18:58 AM
The most real problem is overpopulation. Already because of human activities, global warming has occurred, and the depths of the earth are devastated, the shortage of food for living is not far off. And we continue to continue to destroy and exploit everything, soon the ball will burst.
Activity: 406
Merit: 117
October 10, 2017, 01:49:31 AM
I think the real problem of men is Broken Family or Divorce. They are fighting and anger to each other and if happens the child also affected to the situation.  Some case of divorce the child below 18 are in custody of the mother.
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
October 10, 2017, 12:47:57 AM

Real human problem is money, money because having this value is important for them. People are living today to make money for them to live in peace. Money for daily living, money for the purchase of necessities, money used for fares, money to buy everything for the world. Money is important to a person, they can not live without them, often the problem of a person's job, a job in which they earn money and how they can live.
Activity: 854
October 09, 2017, 10:37:48 PM
To me, the real problem of man is his unquenchable desire for more. Man is never satisfied with what he has, he always craves for more
Activity: 103
ICO Live! betterbetting.org
October 09, 2017, 05:06:09 PM
To be have look after all his family is the biggest responsibility of a man. This what makes a man real man in todays world. You are nothing if you can't look after your loved ones.
Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
October 09, 2017, 05:00:48 PM
I am surprised no one said "woman".

Anyway, I think it is nuclear weapons and how easy it would be to extinct the human race and many other species in just couple of minutes in a domino effect of use of such weapons. And every war brings humanity more on the edge and filled with anger.
Activity: 233
Merit: 106
The Operating System for DAOs
October 09, 2017, 03:59:18 PM
Greed and zero compassion. Greed is self explanatory but the zero compassion thing really grinds my gears. You see people have compassion for animals everywhere but when it comes to the fellow human its like nope not

you. I find that peculiar and I think when we overlook our fellow human as a human we are not really being humane ourselves.
Pages:
Jump to: