Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the real problem of man? - page 19. (Read 4255 times)

Activity: 298
Merit: 102
December 12, 2017, 12:46:33 PM
are these special personal qualities that make a person a strong person, congenital, or inherited, or should one be born at a certain time with a successful arrangement of planets? Or maybe they can be acquired in the process of life? And is there a certain step-by-step technology or system that reveals and develops these qualities? here we are
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
December 12, 2017, 11:42:40 AM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.
The real problem of every man in the world is their own emotions. Because their emotions will only get you to the point where you will just do things without thinking.
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
December 12, 2017, 11:39:03 AM
State your own opinion by your own perspective let us share ideas and thoughts about this.
The real problem of man is that they don't have Contentment. They always want more and more and because of that we do things that can get us into trouble and do things that can give us problems.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
December 12, 2017, 09:56:01 AM

I think that modern politic and society is a problem of human cause it made borders between people in different areas: like countries, money, social status etc.
If the world would be as one, everything would be different and people wouldn't have problems
Activity: 47
December 12, 2017, 09:39:33 AM
Man has no contentment in life. Each problem we are facing today results in lack of contentment. Let’s learn to live life with contentment and live a simple but happy life.
Activity: 336
December 12, 2017, 09:35:38 AM
лeнь дa нa вce 200 coглaceн oднa из глaвныx пpoблeм чeлoвeчecтвa
Activity: 70
December 12, 2017, 09:30:38 AM
i think the most problem of man is selfishness they just think themself, just like my boyfriend he only think his feeling he never understand me. He can what he want from me.
Activity: 476
Merit: 105
December 12, 2017, 09:25:55 AM

I think the real problem of a man is to understand how to combine his activities in family with activities at his work. For some men alcohol is the major problem
Activity: 19
December 08, 2017, 11:16:53 PM

I think the real problem of man is the lack of empathy. We get selfish a lot of time, we care about ourselves, we do everything we want  to the point that we don't even think what are gonna be the consequences to the people around us. Maybe if we care more about the others, maybe if we help each other the world will be a better place
Activity: 28
December 08, 2017, 01:28:52 AM
Man is never satisfied with what he has,he always craves for more.
Activity: 27
December 08, 2017, 01:27:11 AM
The real problem is we're overrating things that could lead us to the big fail that you can't even realize.
Activity: 112
December 08, 2017, 01:20:48 AM
The real problem of man is ignorance and sin. People keeps on sinning because they do not know that it is bad. They also ignore the fact that there is a God that cares for them. They keep straying from God's way they don't recognize God's power that is why they keep on sinning.
Activity: 42
December 08, 2017, 01:14:39 AM
Greed and zero compassion.Greed is self explanatory but the zero compassion thing really grinds my gears.You see people have compassion for animals everywhere but when it comes to the follow human its like nope not you.
Activity: 40
December 07, 2017, 11:44:49 PM
many problems that come into our lives God has given us a trial because he knew we capable. sometimes the problem is a lack of money and no source of living near the God to guide us in all problem
Activity: 158
December 07, 2017, 10:52:46 PM
the problem for a man is money, money is the foundation for every man to support his family and those around him. the nature of men will want power and wealth is the foremost
Activity: 238
Greentoken-invest in ecology
December 07, 2017, 07:15:50 PM
The real problem of human being is not being contented with what they have. We want more and more until we become so greedy. This often leads to hatred, jealousy, and war.
Activity: 267
Merit: 100
December 07, 2017, 05:24:56 PM

The greatest problem a man can face is when his intelligence reaches the depths of his depression.

It is the questions lingering, clouding his thoughts and fails to continue living.

None can answer a these questions. Perhaps "Death" is the answer.
Activity: 476
December 07, 2017, 04:42:05 PM
The real problem of a man is a woman ! most menare into troubles when it become to their partners ! the swing of moods and the temper of a girl is really crazy thing and no scientist can figure it out! even at school there must be a subject to understand woman's behavior coz it is really a maze for all of men !
Activity: 130
The LIX Platform - lixcoin.org
December 07, 2017, 11:32:27 AM
The problem of men is the unwillingness to take responsibility for their actions.
It's more like people are thiefs as first behaviour. They prefer to watch themselves instead of the community.
I advise you to play this game about cooperation Smiley

link incoming : http://ncase.me/trust/

This game is called The Game Of Trust and explains a lot of things
Activity: 140
December 07, 2017, 11:19:38 AM
If you look at the history of civilization, we go through various phrases of self-interest (a phase I believe we are in now as a species) and phases of co-operation and self-sacrifice. It is the latter phase where the great discoveries and innovations happen.
Pages:
Jump to: