Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the right age for financial stability? - page 15. (Read 1573 times)

legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
The sooner the better. But the issue is time is weird.

At 18 waiting til 30 seems way too long. Never mind waiting til 50 or 60.

I am 66 If I make it to Jan 2024 I will be 67.

I can testify to this ten years is not much time. Neither is 20 years.

If you invest at 18 and hodl the investment 20 years you will usually do okay.
Activity: 532
Merit: 508
What do you believe in?
Well, I hope this doesn't sound like a joke to you guys or some sort of cracked-up thread, but yeah, I mean to hear the opinion of others.

Some people, during their youthful years, live a very lavish lifestyle with the money that they are supposed to put to good use, knowing that one day they will grow old. Some people only think that it's when they are growing old, like at the age of 30 and above, that's when they must start to invest or save to invest.

Some people think that they can live a lavish lifestyle as long as they are still 20 years old, and maybe when they get to 25 years old, that's when they can start to invest for their future.

I quite think that there is a particular age at which one is supposed to have been living a comfortable lifestyle financially. That doesn't mean that someone who doesn't meet that age lives a lavish lifestyle. There's a parable that says, "All fingers are not equal." So, we understand that not everyone is able to meet up at the same time.

Although some people can experience financial breakthrough at different ages in life, some do so at 25, 30, 35, 40, and 50, respectively.

But in my opinion, I think that one is not still supposed to be in financial crisis at age 30–35. I mean, at age 30, one should be in a financial state where they can fend for themselves and their family if the person is married. The person is supposed to have had at least one or two financial sources that they can always see as reliable sources of income.

It's always wise and profitable to start saving and investing at a young age, like 18 years old.
Pages:
Jump to: