Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading? - page 2. (Read 652 times)

legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1069
I think bitcoin is the king, so holding altcoins (even ethereum) is high-risk method right now, if bitcoin hits 25-30K many altcoins will drop 100% at latest, so trading is the safest way for me!
Are you saying if bitcoin reach that price, altcoins will be useless? I do not think so.

in your opinion what is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading?

There is no safe and sure way to make profit in trading, it is always risky especially if you are targeting daily profit. But for me, what works is scalping the market for small profits. You can do this on large volume coins but needs large capital so that small increase or decrease in price is significant enough to make profit.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
I think the safe way to make daily profit is to follow some crypto trading news channels on telegram, facebook, twitter, these guys share news about any coin and whenever such news is shared and it happens to be good news, the coin normally move up to gain because many people will FOMO and buy the coin.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
If there is always a way to gain 1%, then there will be the market losing 1% against you. Its impossible to have this played in your favour all the time.
Activity: 303
Merit: 100
POS / PRIMENODES
I never sell at a profit of 1%. I'm 5-15% oriented mostly, sometimes more. Since I do not put a large amount in one coin. Probably, if you invest 1 bitcoin in one transaction, you can sell at a profit of 1% and have a good profit. However, with such a trade, the risk is very high. If the price falls by 10% with small investments, it will not upset me very much. If I put 1 bitcoin at such a fall, I'll just be shocked.

The point is making 1% daily from trading, not investing long term. 1% of the money you operate on daily bases. For example if you have 100000$ to work with, to be able to make 1000$ every day by trading.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
I think bitcoin is the king, so holding altcoins (even ethereum) is high-risk method right now, if bitcoin hits 25-30K many altcoins will drop 100% at latest, so trading is the safest way for me!

Trading is a high risked job. You can make 10% day by day... and lose everything one day. First of all you need to track your progress for a long term interval (half a year or more). There is no sense to make 1% per day if there is a possibility to lose everything at once.
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
There is this so called Lending option that actually give greater percentage of profit. Im not sure whether this one is really safe and profitabke but I did it yo one of my coin. The good thing about this is that, when you lend a coin you just have to wait for a specific number of time and there you have a good volume of profit.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
I hear for the first time that trading is the best way to save  Grin really. I don't trade ,just to be safe. especially now , when the market is so unstable and mostly falls.
There isn't any way to earn 1% daily, if you find this, please share, i'll reward you merits  Grin
Activity: 187
Merit: 100
I think the safest way is to avoid trading at all.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
The basic safety notions are to have stop orders and the safest, in terms of the riskless form of trading is normally arbitrage, meaning that you would take positions in two markets and use the difference.
Activity: 462
Merit: 260
The 1% daily profit in trading is affordable. But your profit is very small here. Your investment should be great even if your profit is at least 1% everyday. And of course you should be careful because you can still lose even your target profit of 1%.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
What is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading? I thing the safest way is to recently, binary options have been taking the trading world by storm, diversifying portfolios with this new high-return investment. Binary options are replacing Forex as a hot trading option.I’m not a financial expert, so I decided to dig deeper into the day trading world to better understand the risks and rewards. Here’s what I learned.While the fast-paced action can be quite the rush at first, most folks who get into day trading lack the base knowledge and tools to be successful. As a result, roughly 80 percent of day traders end up in the red, reports Motley Fool. Additionally, since the IRS taxes day-trading profits at ordinary income tax rates rather than long-term capital gains, if you do make a profit, you’ll end up handing a hefty chunk back to the IRS.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
Day trading just takes up too much time if you have a regular job, I have switched over to just holding many altcoins, some 1 satoshi coins in case there is a revival.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10

I think it's hard, even 1 percent, and it's hard to have a steady income every day, and the gains in the bull market can be very high, but the bear market...................
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
After two weeks your strategy gone wrong where most of my holding gained more than 200% profit in crypto currency patience will pay . So instead of doing day trading buy and hold for  long term with good potential coins.

that's temporarily, alts bullish will not last long.
Everything is temporary neither altcoins or bitcoin can go up all the time, and that is why we see corrections all the time and then we have people crying in the forum thinking that bitcoin is going to die, we need to get used to the fact that these movements of the market are natural in crypto.
Merit: 101
I never sell at a profit of 1%. I'm 5-15% oriented mostly, sometimes more. Since I do not put a large amount in one coin. Probably, if you invest 1 bitcoin in one transaction, you can sell at a profit of 1% and have a good profit. However, with such a trade, the risk is very high. If the price falls by 10% with small investments, it will not upset me very much. If I put 1 bitcoin at such a fall, I'll just be shocked.
Merit: 20
I don´t think it makes sense to get 1% from trading. You can pretty much get 1% daily holding the right coins. But if you really want profit from trading, try arbitrage.
Activity: 602
Merit: 129

There's no telling what would a an altcoin will do to your money it might be good or bad and all you have to do is accept whats done and learn from your mistakes. Theres no safest way on trading unless you have some deep insights.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Invest in the top coins, you can invest in that or invest in in Bitcoin while the price is really low.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
1% profit? Why bother? Just hold your coins for a few weeks and make at least 30% profit a month.

No dude Sad

The crypto market is bullish those days, but will not last-long!

Take a look at any altcoin chart from july to november, blood everywhere!   

Yeah, so what? How much did they rise since then?

For example: Digibyte was 2650s on 09 jun 2017 then drop to 87s on november 2017, Now about 500s

also siacoin was 850s now about 200s 
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
1% profit? Why bother? Just hold your coins for a few weeks and make at least 30% profit a month.

No dude Sad

The crypto market is bullish those days, but will not last-long!

Take a look at any altcoin chart from july to november, blood everywhere!   

Yeah, so what? How much did they rise since then?
Pages:
Jump to: