Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading? - page 3. (Read 652 times)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0
1% profit? Why bother? Just hold your coins for a few weeks and make at least 30% profit a month.

No dude Sad

The crypto market is bullish those days, but will not last-long!

Take a look at any altcoin chart from july to november, blood everywhere!   

Activity: 17
1% profit? Why bother? Just hold your coins for a few weeks and make at least 30% profit a month.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
First, nothing can drop 100%. Second, if Bitcoin reaches that high, yeah, there'll probably be drops, but not that much.
Now if you want 1% daily, it's pretty easy(not really). Just invest in any coin you see rising, wait for a 1% rise and sell, safe and effective(most of the time).
Are you kidding me? 1% is too small,in just a trade i can earn as much as 20%.

I say safest way (no-risk), not gambling way,
1% seems easy but its so hard to do that daily!
I know sometimes you can gains 10-30% daily profits but also sometimes you may loss 10-30%

With 1% daily you can doubling your investment every 70days, this method not good with low capitals

doubling $100 after 70days it's not good, but doubling $50K after 70days its so amazing!
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Are you kidding me? 1% is too small,in just a trade i can earn as much as 20%.
Activity: 328
Merit: 39
With a good scalping strategy, you can profit much more that 1%.
Of course, you need some forex experience and good technical bases.
I think that starting trading only with crypto is similar to gampling.
Activity: 17
1% daily I would have no idea. My strategy is to buy when price is flat and stable and sell once it takes off and reaches a peak.
Activity: 204
Thats very small if you are a scalper like me,10-15% will be your normal gain.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
U need to find some altcoins that have flexible charts hourly, u can buy them at the deep and sell at high, and u can do this every day more than 5 times. Just first make some search, i can tell u one of them is Ark.
After two weeks your strategy gone wrong where most of my holding gained more than 200% profit in crypto currency patience will pay . So instead of doing day trading buy and hold for  long term with good potential coins.

that's temporarily, alts bullish will not last long.
Activity: 910
Merit: 252
After two weeks your strategy gone wrong where most of my holding gained more than 200% profit in crypto currency patience will pay . So instead of doing day trading buy and hold for  long term with good potential coins.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I think bitcoin is the king, so holding altcoins (even ethereum) is high-risk method right now, if bitcoin hits 25-30K many altcoins will drop 100% at latest, so trading is the safest way for me!

in your opinion what is the safest way to gain 1% daily profit from trading?

Trading is not that simple and easy way to make money, even only 1% daily. Most people use trading not to make profit but to grow up their fund ( asset ) and replace it at investment way. How about make profit 1% a month? it's more easy and will give you more time to understand real market and fix strategy. If 1% is not good number you can raise your fund for bigger margin to get more profit. Just like that and thank you.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
There's no thing that doesn't have risk. Don't play fire if you don't like smoke. 1%/day is so little if you smart enough to see every chance.
Mistake, one percent may look like a small percentage to earn but that is because people are spoiled with their profits, most traders in other markets like forex or stocks only earn 6% to 8% per year and people here in the forum think that 1% is too low, go figure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
Actually there is no assurance on to which coin can make you gain 1% daily however you can invest in a lot of coins if you have the money for investment and place your bets on the top 10 coins that are currently hot today. You have a lot of choices to choose from, just check at coinmarket.com to see which are the current top coins.
Activity: 336
Merit: 112
1% is easy enough but definitely not daily. Trade in those cheap coins that are worth bits of satoshis but still has high volume,  even small changes in price could mean big change in percentage. It's all about liquidity when you're day trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
There's no such thing as safe trading. Every trade is always a risk because the market chart is changing a lot. Coins doesn't stop and pause for a moment so you can do your trading. For now, your coin can be surging in green price and a minute later, it can be in red. The market is always changing. But you can practice by watching the market and testing your patience. But you have to find some really good coins to invest on. Don't invest on shitcoins.
Activity: 205
There is no such safe way in trading, for me trading is like gambling, sometimes you lose , sometimes you earn. But there are some tips that will give you success in trading.
- You need to have your own RESEARCH , trading requires adequate knowledge.
- Sometimes you need to go with the TREND.
- Always be PATIENT.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
There's no thing that doesn't have risk. Don't play fire if you don't like smoke. 1%/day is so little if you smart enough to see every chance.
Activity: 42
You should pick coins that go low and go high again and again. Buy low, sell high, be careful
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
The safest way I think is to find some coin/token that you can arbitrage this is the best way to prevent loss but it is too hard to find it. And also you need a mathematical skills in arbitrage Cheesy to compute profit vs transaction fee and how long it takes your transaction to be confirm.
Arbitrage can allow you to earn that amount of money that is correct, but arbitrage is very hard, you need to have a very precise timing, and you need that the exchanges to have a fast withdrawal policy and then you need that the exchanges do not hold back your money, as you can see arbitrage trading can be a very risky way to make money.
Pages:
Jump to: