Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the WORST movie you have ever seen? - page 15. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
February 07, 2018, 06:13:23 PM
expendables 3 was really bad . .What made it worst in my eyes is with all the great actors how in hell could you mess it up  Huh
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
February 07, 2018, 05:59:53 PM
Green lantern from DC is the worst movie i've ever seen. And now the actor turn to Marvel because that bad movie.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
February 06, 2018, 05:45:40 AM
THe Summoner
The Witch
The Ghost
The Last Vampire

and all the Music Related Movies! such as glee,Highschool Musical! Smiley
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
February 06, 2018, 05:35:00 AM
Daddy's Home 2
Activity: 49
February 06, 2018, 04:58:17 AM
Son of the Mask. God, I loved the first Mask with Jim Carrey so much that I didn't even bother to check the reviews of this film. There is 90 minutes of my life that I will never get back.
Activity: 23
February 06, 2018, 02:55:34 AM
"SERBIAN FILM" please don't watch it . for god sake ....... Grin
Activity: 318
Merit: 108
Ibiza Undead. It was so bad, I couldn't stop watching it.
Activity: 201
Merit: 1
insidous thats make me newvouse and get a heart attack it was really scary movie . and im alone too thats why i get so much scared
Activity: 210
The Huntsman: Winter's War
Ghostbusters
Ride Along 2
The Angry Birds Movie
Zoolander 2
Gods of Egypt
Suicide Squad
Dirty Grandpa
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
Mother's Day
The Darkness
Activity: 108
Worst movie that I have ever seen was really very terrible. I didn't even know what was going on their. The story, dialogue, character role play everything was so messed up. There was no story at all. I thought that it was made by any kids just for fun purpose. But I was really shocked when I found out that the movie was made by an experienced movie maker (producer), I was really ashamed and sorry for him.
Activity: 10
Star wars.

I am not joking but I actually don't like them because of over hype.
Activity: 28
Tubelight, Bhoomi, and ALONE IN THE DARK.
Activity: 21
Hackers, so cheesy!  Roll Eyes
Activity: 112
Dragonball live action hollywood movie, worst movie ever created
Activity: 41
I just saw Geostorm, and I think it might be the worst movie I have ever seen. What do you think? Have you seen a movie that is even WORSE?  Cheesy

https://io9.gizmodo.com/the-disastrous-geostorm-is-mostly-about-people-staring-1819770048

it depends on the movie lovers only, maybe yes our opinion about the ugliness of something film, but we should know about the positive and negative effects until the end of the story line of a movie so that we can just mengilaikan, I think so Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 73
How about Dragon Ball the Movie and The Avatar?
Activity: 30
Watched a horror movie but it's not scary at all, waste of time...
Activity: 266
The worst movie that I’ve ever seen is the Human Centipede its the WORST thing that you could ever imagine that can happen to you.
That movie is really discussing  Lips sealed
Activity: 18
The worst movie that I’ve ever seen is the Human Centipede its the WORST thing that you could ever imagine that can happen to you.
Activity: 10
The worst movie for me is Dagon. Not in the sense that it's made badly because I was a kid when I first watched, but then again maybe it is haha, but it's the worst in the way that i never would watch it again for being too gruesome. It scarred me for life.
Pages:
Jump to: