Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the WORST movie you have ever seen? - page 11. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 784
Merit: 10
The 2012 movie, its like predicting the end of the world as if they are the rigth ones.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Game of thrones  i didn't even finish watching it.
Activity: 130
Fantastic four and already a lot of remake movies from the fantastic four. But still worst
Activity: 135
Green lantern.
Activity: 71
I have not seen a movie that is bad, but many people judge that movie is not good. Many bad movies have been released and received a lot of criticism.
Activity: 90
I don't watch movie but still my worst was Geostorm.
Activity: 37
Inception..it will shook your brain....
Activity: 62
I didn't like the Conjuring. I mean it failed to impress and horify me
Activity: 42
A thousand words is the worst according to me!
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
American pie is my worst movies, so far the movies was not good to me
Activity: 28
With me, bad movie experiences are always thightly connected with disappontment. I keep hyping myself for some of the productions and many of them let me down so hard.

Form recent years suicide squad and batman v superman, are the ones that pop up in my mind instantly. I don't think i have ever witnessed such a mess in a blockbuster. Poor scripts, direction and montage.
Activity: 46
The room)
Activity: 24
Slaughter High. It is just so horrible. The acting, script, and special effects are terrible. It’s so bad you have to laugh at it. The Room is pretty close to it though.
Activity: 12
The worst movie I ever watched Pulp Fiction.
Activity: 63
waterworld
Activity: 25
Sharknado 1 and 2. I didn't make it to 3, 4, 5 and 6! Grin
Activity: 15
Independence Day: Resurgence is BEYOND awful. It's an inconsistent and bland mess with terrible acting, time spent for lots of boring talks and... Come to think of it, the action scenes were just as boring as those. Also, the alien chasing after the school bus for absolutely no reason other than "drama" has to be the cherry on top.
Activity: 38
Avengers infinity war and iron man 3.  The worst movie 😍😍😍
Activity: 168
Worst movie ever is "The Interview".  the movie is so boring and somehow not funny.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Meet the Spartans, that shitty parody of 300. I watched it with my dad, and when it was over, he took the DVD out of the player, snapped it in half, and threw it away.
Pages:
Jump to: