Pages:
Author

Topic: What is the WORST movie you have ever seen? - page 9. (Read 2957 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Harry poter i dont like , but its the worst movie when i see
Activity: 42
The worst movie is final destination.
Activity: 84
The Witch
(Warning: Spoilers ahead, although why anyone would want to see this movie is beyond my understanding.)

Half a year later, and I still cringe every time I think about this abomination.

It was such a desperate attempt to scare people, that it wasn't even scary.

Some scenes were just plain disgusting.

The plot was stupid, the ending made no sense, everyone except the despicable and completely hate-worthy daughter died, and the goat could suddenly talk.

And if that's not enough, the goat turned out to be some super powerful demon thing and could turn the girl into a witch. Only if she wanted, of course. And why wouldn't she? It's so completely normal to have a talking goat make you fly and dance around a fire right after you've killed your family. Just another day on the farm.

I've always managed to find at least one good thing about every movie, but this one was just so meaningless that I had to watch two more movies just to get my brain to work again
Activity: 32
The interview and the geostorm. I went to hall with a great hope but ended up in drastic discontent.
Activity: 15
Movies from my country that has no sense and it was only made for the purpose of making money. But if its international i have to say avatar both the live action of the cartoon/anime and the blue aliens that i think michael bay made it was so terrible ibwant to unwatch the whole experience.
Activity: 49
there are a lot in this list.
Activity: 98
Laal rang is the worst movie i have ever seen..

Laal rang is the worst movie i have ever seen.

If you watched it twice then it must've been at least interesting.  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 12
The worst movie for me is a Sharknado.
Laal rang is the worst movie i have ever seen.
Laal rang is the worst movie i have ever seen..
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The Matrix. I seriously didn’t understand what the fuss is all about! It was so boring that at times I almost dozed off. And it was just green and green. I didn’t even bother watching the sequels.
Activity: 97
I don't even remember. Maybe that movie with Zach Galisomething from the hangover but it's about boring corporate life and some dystopian future
Activity: 21
Total nonsense movie would be "Dude, where's my car?" I think I lost some brain cells watching that movie.  Grin
Activity: 9
I hate Blade Runner. It's so boring. Maybe it's just me, but I really don't like it.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Sharknado Cheesy
Activity: 93
Attack On Titan
Activity: 44
For me, 2017 was the worst year for the movies so far, some movies were good, but most aren't.

And what about 2018?
Activity: 84
For me, 2017 was the worst year for the movies so far, some movies were good, but most aren't.
Activity: 69
Starship Troopers 3
Activity: 44
Avengers Infinity War
Pages:
Jump to: